1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Trade So I Got a Pre-owned Ultra Moon...

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Wraithcaller, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    And there are tons of goodies in it! I have:
    Event No Guard Lycanrocs
    Ash Greninjas
    Meloetta
    Event Munchlax/Snorlax
    Celebi
    Diancie
    Shiny Event Metang

I really don't need this massive surplus, so they're all good to go to anyone who can make an offer. For any of these, I'd be interested in Pokémon with 3 IVs or more. Hidden Abilities also welcome. Not looking for shinies/mythicals unless they have 3 IVs or more AND I can have them nicknamed. I have duplicates of several of these, so don't feel discouraged if someone already asked for what you want.

EDIT: After being informed that a Pokémon I traded was hacked, I am removing Pokémon that don't pass the proper checks from the list. Pokémon that are reserved will not be removed unless requested.

#1 Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Are there any Pokémon in ball combinations that you need? (example moon ball froakie) because I have a full collection. I'm interested in the shiny honedge and shiny swampert. I can breed Pokémon with a minum of 5IVs in just about any ball combination with most abilities.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    I know this sounds weird, but I exclusively use the standard Pokéball. XD What Pokémon do you have available?

4. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    The better question is what don't I have? I have a complete Pokédex and I have access to virtually every species in some form or another. I can breed pretty much everything that can be bred and I have access to every legendary plus a bunch of events. I am a cloner, but I only clone certain things and my breeding stock is clone free save for the 6IV dittos I use (I have cloned them for other people). Give me something you are looking for and I'll see if I can make it happen. :)

5. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    Ah, jeeze, there's so many things. I think I'd really love Houndour, or Deino. I should warn you now, the Honedge is nicknamed and I'm unable to rename it. It's named Death Blade. The Swampert is unnamed.

6. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    I can easily do those in pokeballs! Do you need any specific natures or egg moves for them? And nicknamed is fine, especially with that name.

7. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'd like to put forward some offers on these: I have immediately available 5-IV Eevee, Absol, Chespin, Froakie, Porygon, Aerodactyl, and Honedge.

I'd like to offer up any of these for...

Marshadow
    Phione
    Giratina
    Ash Greninja
    Magearna
    Shamin
    Darkrai

None of which I think I have at all yet, aside from non-event Giratina. I'll also take requests on any breedable Pokémon 5 IV if you'll reserve any of those for me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    Both Modest, no hidden abilities needed! I'll reserve them for you.

Everything except Porygon is good for me. I'll put reservations for you on all the Pokémon I don't have duplicates of. Are there any 5IV Ghost or Fairy types you have available for breeding?

EDIT: By Phione, did you mean Manaphy? If not I'll breed a Phione from one of them, I just want to make sure. Also, the Magearna is nicknamed "Vanilla," different OT. Is that okay?

#8 Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  9. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Ah yes, I meant Manaphy. I'm so used to typing Phione because I've bred dozens already from a parent Phione and so I see its name all over the place in my boxes and my WTWing.

My best Mimikyu right now is 3 or 4 perfect IV, so I'm really close to a 5 already, but literally any breedable Pokémon (especially if it can be found in Ultra Sun) I can get for you 5 IVs within a week. Oh, and I also have Larvitar and Marvel Scale Dratini almost ready. In the mean time, I'll set the remaining ones aside so I don't accidentally WTW them. Do you want any to be nicknamed?

edit: I'm a few days away from having some 5 (maybe 6) perfect IV Mimikyu with all four available egg moves and (arguably) its best nature Jolly. I can make some Adamant instead pretty easily if you prefer, with help of an Adamant Ditto.

#9 Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  10. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    Nah, I'm just looking for breed stock more than anything. Mimikyu would be fantastic since I've been having a hard time with it.

11. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    I have both the houndour and deino ready, somehow I ended up with 6IV on both.

12. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    Jolly's great! Thanks!

Holy moly, that's amazing! In that case, can I have them both nicknamed? What are their genders?

13. Leviper04

OLAF
    (Regice)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽81.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What would you want for the Shaymin. I have a lot of random good Pokémon at my disposal so pretty much ask for anything and I probably have it (not including mythicals.)

14. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Both are female, the deino has Belch (USUM only), dark pulse, earth power, and ice fang while the houndour has nasty ploty, destiny bond, thunderfang, and spite. What nicknames would you like?

15. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    Hmmm... Name the Houndour Caina and the Deino Tiamat. When would you like to do the trade? I'm pretty open for most days/nights. It might be easier to catch me in the evening.

16. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Give me a few minutes to nickname and I can do it right now actually.

17. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    Awesome, I'll get my 3DS out.

18. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    my FC is 6499-6673-2575 ign Burai.

19. Leviper04

OLAF
    (Regice)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽81.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I have a level 30 Wailmer named WT AOT and I'm pretty sure he is maxed ivs. (aka 6IVs)

20. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    Cool, I'll get you in. I seem to be having connection problems right now, but I know for sure I'll be in a place with a better connection tomorrow. Can we do it then?

That sounds pretty shaky. Do you have the Judge function to confirm?