1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sup nerds

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by MegaGlaceon, Dec 20, 2018.

1. MegaGlaceon

MegaGlaceon Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Why hello nerds. I was randomly invited here from discord and here I am. My name is MegaGlaceon and Glaceon is my favorite. I’ve been playing since gen 3 and gen 4 is my fav gen. And some other basics facts about me is that I love donuts and ketchup (not together tho). I don’t do anything scary or horror related ever. I’m a mechanical engineering major in college so if you need math help I’m ya girl. I’m also really friendly and my DMs are always open on discord!

2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Heyooooooooo welcome friendo! Dude donuts are da bomb. Man am I craving some right now. We spent a while chatting and you're super cool so I'm so glad you'll be hanging with us and can't wait to get to know ya more =]]]]]]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Eeeeeee , Welcome to the Lake
    I hope you have a great time here

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Greetings fellow nerd, welcome to Lake Valor!

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    HENLO and welcome to the Lake! Hope you have a great time here!

6. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello and welcome to the Lake! I hope that you enjoy your stay with the crazy residents of Lake Valor! :3

7. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Hola, I am the king. Welcome to the lake! I hope you have a great time here and please, feel free to share any talents you have with us. We’re a laid back and friendly community so we don’t judge.

8. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor

9. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey, welcome!

Gen 4 is amazing, that's the gen I started tbh! And I also don't do anything horror related haha. My bf is trying to get me to watch the Conjuring and I'm like no thanks!!

I'm too dumb for math LOL

but glad to see another new face and I hope you like it here!

10. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hey welcome to Lake Valor!

Donuts are the best and ketchup is dope. I can see not together though XD

I’m majoring in a field that will probably require a lot of math, so I think we’re gonna get along just fine!
    HMU if you have questions or just want to chat! See ya around :)

11. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Welcome to the lake!!
    Donuts are freakin great!
    If you need any help at all, my PMs are open!!
    Have two useful links:
    https://lakevalor.net/help/bb-codes https://lakevalor.net/help/smilies
    P.S.: If you wanna get a Glaceon here, it evolves from an Eevee S (like Sinnoh!)
    I recommend you catch two of them, only if they're said as "not in your collection", before evolving both to get your Glaceon. It's because the Catcher sees Pokémon with multiple evolutions as completely different mons, they just have the same pic and name; when you catch one, its evolution is already set — and when you evolve a mon, it's not considered as in your collection anymore. Basically to avoid a situation when you catch an Eevee, it evolves into Leafeon, and then to try again you catch another future-Leafeon instead of Glaceon because future-Leafeon Eevee isn't in your collection anymore so you don't know which one is which.
    … I hope that was understandable :sweat: tell me if i need to clarify!

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I work at a college and man there are so many engineering majors here! Very good choice of career too, pays well and is stable. Good luck with that. <3 Welcome to LV, hope you enjoy it here etc!!

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Yo! Welcome to LV!

14. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Welcome to the lake!

15. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    It’s me, ya nerd!

Wow, your major sounds like a lot of work. I have a lot of admiration for people who pursue math-related majors because once I said 8+5 was 12

I also don’t do scary movies or any type of horror, but luckily Lake Valor is like the antithesis of scary. I hope you enjoy it here and if you’ve got any questions feel free to ask them! :D

16. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello there! Welcome to LV, I'm sure you'll love it here!

17. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Nice to meet a fellow eeveelution lover! Enjoy your stay here.