1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The accidental release...

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Have you guys accidentally released a Pokémon? Tell us about it!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    This doesn't count as a 'release' per se, but I once put my Jirachi from HeartGold into the Pokewalker to level it up and... lost the Pokewalker. I was very annoyed at myself for losing such a rare Pokémon.

3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Guess I can mention that I've released several good IV Pichu with Volt Tackle during a time that I attempted hatching a Shiny VT Pichu? I wasn't (and still am not) a competitive player and lacked WiFi to trade them off in D/P/Pl, so..
    but yeah, I can feel the cringe from that

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I once released a shiny Pokémon as a joke to my friends... I forgot to turn it off and back on afterwards and saved it... sad to say that I actually miss that eevee.

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I accidentally released my starter in Red once, I didn't save so I could get it back but I lost some story progress and levels which still made me sad back then since leveling was a pain.

6. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I pressed 'Release' to see what would happen on this high-leveled Breloom. Enough said.
    I released a few egg move Torchic because I had no Wifi and was impatient. I regret that now...
    #MissingNo

7. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I accidentally released my Relicanth in Sapphire. I was mad, because I was trying to unlock the Regi caves, and hadn't saved for a while (At least before I had been leveling up Wailmer to Wailord from Level 30). So I had to go explore the ocean depths to find another. >_>

8. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Ugh... the nightmares... stupid Relicanth... >_<

I can't remember any accidental releases I've done, mainly because I *NEVER* release a Pokémon. ^_^;;;

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I release a lot of pokes, and sometimes a good one get released with all the bad. It happens.

10. piplup40

piplup40 School Kid

Myst
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽33.8
    I once accidentally released a magikarp I was planning to evolve that was holding an exp. share
    I wasn't even paying attention when I did it