1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Deep Trenches RP Thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Aug 4, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Though he was visibly lacking in strength, Erik tried a Judgement manoeuver - there wasn't much further to go, and he was nearly down anyway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Zaria attacks... and she succeeds!
    Zaria's slash misses Alex!

Beast Alex [711/5000] (-169)

Zaria [1081/2000]
    Zaria [30/100]

Erik uses Judgement... and he succeeds!
    Erik lunges towards Alex and strikes multiple times without hesitation!

Beast Alex [543/5000] (-173) (-175) (-195)

Erik [720/2000]
    Erik [5/100] (-50)

Marina attacks... and she succeeds!
    Marina's arrow hits Alex!

Beast Alex [374/5000] (-169)

Marina [775/2000]
    Marina [30/100]

Marco attacks... and he succeeds!
    The Black Mage sends a ball of energy towards Alex!

Beast Alex [195/5000] (-179)

Marco [1081/2000]
    Marco [0/100]

The mysterious figure uses Kouga... and it succeeds!
    Rays of light begin to rain from the sky, hitting Alex!

Beast Alex [0/5000] (-398)

Mysterious Figure [???/???]
    Mysterious Figure [???/???]

Beast Alex is defeated!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Erik took a moment to catch his breath after the battle. "He... he's gone. He's actually gone." He stayed silent for a moment. Turning to the masked figure, he straightened himself a little. "Thank you... whoever you are..."

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    The mysterious figure nodded back at Erik in appreciation. Had they not helped the masked figure, they would have had to fight Alex alone. The feeling of success was temporarily halted when whatever dark energy that consumed Alex finally left his body, turning him back into a normal human being. However, one thing was for sure - he wasn't waking up. The orb that would lead them to Atlantis slowly rolled towards Marina's feet, but the victory seemed shallow.

The hooded figure came close to Alex and checked for any signs of life. After a few minutes, there was a complete lack of breathing. The mysterious figure stood up. "He's gone."

"Is there any way to revive him?" Marco asked the figure.

The mysterious figure stood quietly for a while but managed to speak. "You can't bring back the dead with magic... or so I hope."

5. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "It is better he is gone. Justice is finally back" zaria said in relief.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Erik paused before speaking weakly, realizing what had happened. "Well... the orb is back." He paused to take a deep breath, still slightly shaky. Never would he have thought their quest would lead them to this. "Something bigger is at play, though..."

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "The bandits are planning to revolt... this is not good news for the King." The mysterious figure muttered, their voice hinting an emotionless stance even though the sentence is full of negativity.

As time passed, the sound of clashing swords, arrows being shot, and spells being cast slowly died down. It appears that with the defeat of their leader, the Scarlet Wolves lost direction and succumbed to the new Phoenix Flames. The latter appears to have broken off from the philosophy that the Scarlet Wolves had, which was making sure that you had everything that the richer people had. The Scarlet Wolves were filled with envy, but the Phoenix Flames appear to have found peace and contentment.

When it was finally safe to reclaim the main hall, the group returned and Marco had an announcement to make to those who have broken off from the Scarlet Wolves. "I know that you may have your doubts if we did the right thing, which was destroying the group that we once shared. But believe me, this change is for the better. When we knew that everything suddenly changed and what they were doing was ultimately wrong, we all knew that we had to step up to help change the world. And I'm proud to say that we did it."

"Starting today, the Scarlet Wolves are no more. The Phoenix has risen from the Flames of the war and will now serve to protect peace and restore balance. We will stand up to those who abuse their power and we will aid those in need."

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Erik watched the change from a distance. "The King...?" Is this... is this mysterious figure a descendant?

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    As the officially formed members of the Phoenix Flames cheered on after the speech, the mysterious figure suddenly ran outside the catacombs, leaving whatever party was behind. One thing was for sure, they had some secrets that the group didn't know about.

"As much as I'd love to continue leading this quest for peace... I believe that I still need to see the entire world for myself. Until then, I will be appointing someone else as leader until I return," Marco announced, bringing some to wonder who would take up the position.

Marina didn't know if Marco wanted to join their group, but there was still some awkwardness in the air. Perhaps it would be best to trust him - he did take down his father after all with no hesitation. A new group member wouldn't do them harm and would only help aid them in their way to finding Atlantis.

When Marina quickly remembered that it was the mysterious figure who had actually done most of the difficult job for the team, she began looking for the figure but was surprised when she couldn't find the person with the white robe. "Hey guys, did you see where that masked person went?"

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Upon hearing these words, Erik's heart skipped a beat. "Wait, we lost him? But... wasn't he here a second ago?! Where..." He seemingly calmed down for a moment. "He might have teleported away or seomthing. He did know a lot of magic... but who was he in the first place?"

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I have no idea," Marina replied as she tried looking for the mysterious figure. "To be honest, I think we could use a person like them. Powerful and sneaky; they would definitely make our quest to bring back Atlantis easier."

The Atlantisian herself was puzzled. Whoever was behind that cloak would have made a great teammate due to their sheer magical power and healing abilities. "If only we had someone like them..."

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Zaria didnt listen to the others. She only had eyes for Marco and somehow she felt a blush on her cheek. Possible he was even older and... she shook her head. "No itd not the time"

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    "Powerful and sneaky... he even has some kind of connection to the Invidian royalty. Perhaps the prince? A close acquaintance?" Erik replied, musing. "He was helpful, but again, this was one of his own private battles that we just happened to stumble into. I don't think we'll run into him for a while..." His gaze drifted to the orb. "Well, we still have Atlantis to restore. Now that we have the orb... what does this mean?"

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Well, I do hope we run into him again..." Marina sighed, still thinking about the magic the mysterious figure had. She was, however, stumped when Erik asked what was next. "To be honest... I'm not sure what to do next. My father just told me that when the right time comes, the orb would tell us what to do next."

After Marco finished his speech, he went back to the rest of the group. "Why don't you guys go back to Myriad City then? Lay low for a while until the orb gives you the signal."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I..." before she could finish zaria felt a big sleep wave over her. "Guess you are right" she yawned

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Erik nodded. "Yeah... it's been a long day. Got kidnapped. Broke out. Almost died." To be fair, he was still rather shook - he hadn't expected the search to go this far. "Just keep a good hold of the orb. We're going to need it."

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Zaria was alreasy on her way to the exit.

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marina, noticing that Zaria was already yawning, decided that it was best for the group to sleep. "I think it would be best if we got some rest... I mean we are fully drained out today."

"I'll have rooms prepared for you guys to stay in tonight," Marco looked around for someone to assist the rest of the group, "I'm sorry but I still have to stay here for the time being."

And a new day dawned upon the group...

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Zaria woke up early. Somwthing she was used to.
    Putting her sword on her belt and went to the dining area for breakfast

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Erik got up slightly later than Zaria did, but still found her in the main area. "Good morning."