1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion The return of WTW?

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Absolute Zero, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Wonder Trade Wednesday:
    A fun recruiting effort,
    gone before its time.

I don't know much of its success rate, and I don't know about the opinion of the general population of LV, but I for one enjoyed WTW. Now that I'm getting big into breeding (enough that I can be picky and release half of what I hatch and still have surplus) and since I hate how flooded WT is with Pokémon that seem unwanted by most people, it's something that really fills a niche. Recruiting for the best Pokémon Forum in the world while also putting excellent Pokémon into Wonder Trade to spread the goodness, it's just a good thing all around, you know?

So here's what I'd like to do: I think it would be great if WTW was revived, maybe with someone else coordinating if necessary (I volunteer for that, but if someone else is more enthusiastic then I'll concede). I'll even donate already-good Pokémon to other members to help multiply our efforts.

As a suggestion on top of that, we could spread it out so it's not all done on only one day of the week, since we weren't reaching weekend-only players at all. For instance if we have three members putting out two full boxes on one day, that's 180 messages-in-bottles sent out all one one day, and nothing else the other six days of the week. We could have the coordinator post a different thread each week where members post their send-outs on their own time for that week, or just one mega-thread of the same purpose with whatever rewards given out weekly would also be good ideas as far as I can see.

Either way, I'm going to continue doing my own WTW for as long as the redirect url is working. I just think it would be nice if it was a coordinated effort. Am I alone in this, or do other people (particular the higher-ups) think this is a good thing to keep going?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vigilance and Gwoomy like this.
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    That'd be awesome! Gaining a medal for 10 boxes motivated me to do it (even if I haven't sent that much for now...)
    One mega-thread sounds good to me, maybe even better than one thread a week.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I appreciate the initiative for this! I definitely like the sound of working throughout the week instead of concentrating on one day solely that may end up in a hit or miss scenario. I'll definitely discuss this and get back to you ASAP. Thanks again :)

Gwoomy likes this.
  4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.