1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Tarots RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Aiko, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Aurora looked in a closet and found a broom and mop, though she had no water she took both into the main room. She then began to use the mop to clean up spider webs, twirling it in the air to round up the cobwebs that are layered in dust them selves. She then starts to sweep the floor, it wasn't working amazingly but it was gathering up some of the aged decay. She listened in on the conversation Roy and Selan were having, enjoying the chatting they had going, though Selan was worried, Roy seemed to trust her, which was important in her mind. She tried to keep her cleaning away from them though since she didn't want Roy inhaling the dust and coughing up more blood. Aurora remained listening, making sure nothing was going into disaster, she could hear some attacking of wood with someone angrily causing damage, others chatting, and the creaking of the house as people explored and as it shifted. It was an experience completely new to her, she felt to much better as it all happened, gone was her worry of it being in constant war with Nuhal but in its place was happiness seeing how to easily meshed together.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,587.7
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Drake thought for a moment about heeding Enya's advice and decided to listen. He closed the trapdoor and sat down in an old rocking chair. He heard someone break part of the fence, followed by Nerus yelling. Drake considered getting up to help him with whatever was going on, but decided it was probably something he'd have to handle himself.

He looked around the room he was in, which seemed to be a dining room, due to the large table on the opposite wall than the one he had his back too.

"This was probably a nice house back when it was still in use." he said to himself. He then heard a shriek, followed by Arisha coming down the stairs ot his left, crying. He got up from nis chair and went to her.

"Hey, you okay? Did something happen up there?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,420.0
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    As she was going downstairs, trying to avoid what she saw earlier, Selan asked where she was, followed by Enya's voice "She might have gone upstairs to check it out. Want me to go and take a look?" Still having tears run down from her face, she responded "That won't be necessary." Everyone seemed confused because she was still crying, but she didn't mind. Concerned looks from everyone else then came after. "W-what are you guys looking at?" Arisha said, slightly mad. Drake's voice then came out, saying "Hey, you okay? Did something happen up there?" Arisha didn't want to respond, but she couldn't control herself.

Arisha isn't the type of girl who could say she's okay without crying, so she responded, with more tears running down her face "Nothing... I just... felt scared up there!" She also tried to smile, leaving the others confused, until she finally curled up once again, remembering what she saw up there. She then whispered "T-this place is a g-graveyard..."

4. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Selan was confused. She'd been here many times before and never seen anything like a graveyard.
    "I've been in this house before...Someone must've come here since the last time I was here..." Selan got up and went upstairs. Most of the rooms where locked, but she found the room Arisha was talking about.

The room was filled with coffins. Some of them were empty, but some had skeletons. Selan let out a short "eep!" when she saw the first skeleton. "Y-you all should come see this!" She said.

5. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Aurora set the mop and broom down, rushing to see what happened to her friends. As she neared the room it smelled like death, the bodies inside had most likely decomposed inside the room. She peeked in and gagged, backing out quickly, almost tripping down the stairs in her rush to back up. "O-Oh m..my god... W-what is this place, are we in a house or a death trap..." She looks around at the old house, now very scared of this place, not sure what to do or how to do anything here. "I need air..." She ran down the stairs, hyperventilating, rushing outside to get fresh air, she collapses to her knees gasping for air, shaking in fear.

6. Captain Comet

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,587.7
    Drake went up the stairs, with Aurora rushing past him back down, practically gasping for air. He went up and into the room Selan was in.

"What the hell?" he put touched one of the closed coffins, smoothing it slightly with his hand. "What would even be the point of doing something like this?" He then realized something.

"Wait, if all this was just in one of the rooms on the second floor, what do you think is in that basement that required it to be hidden?"

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,420.0
    Arisha was still curled up, scared of what she saw. Skeletons shouldn't affect her mentally, but one of them... was the skeleton of her brother. "W-what did that m-mean? Was he d-dead a l-long time ago? B-but what about a-all the letter h-he sent u-us? Were t-those a-all fake?" Arisha thought. Sheknew she couldn't stay like that any longer, so she decided to get some fresh air. Coincidentally, she went to the place where Aurora was. She was scared and she was hyperventilating.

Arisha collapsed behind her, not wanting to freak her out, but she did it as silently as possible. It would seem that everyone was affected too. It was probably best if she tried to contain herself up there so that no one would try to go upstairs. She started to think that maybe she's someone who would bring bad luck to others instead of helping them.

8. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Ryllis heard person after person all going out of the house. Being unsure what to do with Nerus, she just gave him a silent pat on the shoulder before watching a hyperventilating Hanged man tarot and Arisha who just collapsed. In alarm, she rushed to the two of them. "What happened?" Her eyes were on the shaking girl and the collapsed Empress. Seeing that neither was in a proper state to talk, Ryllis just had to do what she could.

"...okay, deep breaths now, you can do this. In...out..." Ryllis instructed Aurora as slowly as possible. Once she was sure that Aurora had hopefully calmed down, she asked. "What's the matter? You both look like you've seen Death itself." After hearing Enya enter the house, she already felt that something was amiss. However, she had no intention to put down her guard for any other stragglers who may have found their way through.

9. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Aurora whimpered and looked back at the house, still shaking slightly. "S-Skeletons... many coffins... death awaits..." She couldn't handle the sight, nor could she handle the smell that awaited inside. This place to relax and hide has been a stressful environment for her, she just wants to get away from everyone, for the issues. Her hands shake and grip the ground tightly before letting go quickly. "I just need my own time alone...." She let her self float up, beginning to head into the air, away from everyone, just her and air, no need to kill or feel .

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,420.0
    As she was trying to recover from what she saw, she tried to warn Ryllis. "P-please... D-don't go anywhere n-near the l-last room at the s-second floor..." Even though she warned Ryllis, she was sure that she'd still go to the second floor to check it out. "I-i'm telling y-you, you wouldn't l-like what you'll s-see there.." She added. She didn't want anybody else to be affected because of her actions, so she's trying her best to keep them from going to the second floor. "I-if you'll excuse me, I need t-to do s-something." She quickly touched the wooden floor, and in a matter of seconds, it turned into metal. Shifting it to turn into a mini tent, she solidified it, turning it into a metal tent, before closing the other end of the metallic tent. She then leaned on the tent, before covering her mouth and crying even more.

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Enya had walked up to the second floor and overheard the fire-user speaking about the basement. As she took her own look into the room that had spooked a few of the younger tarot users, she grimaced. This wasn't what she had expected to be in the house at all. While not affected as much as the other girls were, Enya still had to stop the urge to vomit right there and then. Closing her eyes, she counted to ten, before replying to Drake's question.

"I don't know, Drake. I am not eager to find out at the moment, though. If we need to look at it, make sure to get some of the sturdier people to come with you. I would keep the younger ones away from that place until we know for sure what this place is hiding." She softly spoke to the Magician tarot. Laying a heavy hand on his shoulder, she turned around and rushed downstairs to make sure the girls were going to be alright.

As she rushed back outside, she saw Ryllis kneeling next to a metal tent and Aurora floating in the air. Enya hissed at the sight, knowing that both Aurora and Arisha were nearing their breaking point but what could she do about it?

"Ryllis, what should we do about this? This isn't healthy for them at all." She commented softly.

12. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Roy very slowly opened his eyes. "Mmmmmmmmmm gotta get up, but the air is nice... oh well." He slowly stretched for a little before he noticed the familiar smell in the air. "Why am I smelling rot?" He followed the smell until it pointed him in the right direction. With a clap of his hands he summoned a bloodhound to drag him towards it. The smell got stronger when he finally got upstairs. He could hear crying and fear from the others, until he finally heard someone say "coffin" and then it finally dawned on him what was going on. "Well. Alright then. Neat," and he head back downstairs and outside.

Once outside, he kept a firk grip on thr dog as to not float away. "Hmmm. Wonder where Aurora is. Oh well, can get her later. For now..." a blue rune emerged from his hands and he made a rising motion with them. Two chimps and a howler monkey, all clothed, rose from the ground. "Good morning everyone. I have an assignment for each of you." The chimps did their best to stand at attention. "Lola," the chimp with a pink bow responded, "I need you to go gather some fruit, herbs, and bugs. As much as you can. Feel free to take only one for yourself." Lola nodded and went off into the forest. "Gabe," this time the one in a sack for a shirt replied, "Can you find us a source of clean water?" The chimp replied merrily and was off. "And finally Earl." The howler, decorated in a tie, looked up at Roy. "Go keep on watch in a one mile radius. I'll send help once I can get you a forth." Earl responded in minor protest, and left off to go do his job. Roy sat alone, still attached to his dog to prevent fron flying off. "Now where is that girl? Aurora! Where you at!?"

13. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    She stopped her self at the call for her, coming back down slowly. She was rattled and breaking down at something not to serious but she couldn't help it. Sometimes she forgot how rough the world was and just wanted to be away from it. Her feet touched the ground, she looked around for who was calling for her, trying to calm her self though she was still very unstable. She jumped a little as two monkeys came racing past her and then she saw Roy being help down by some animal, she came back into the house, a little shaken at what was inside. "Roy, did you call me?" She asked very softly, trying her best not to let him hear the shaking in her voice.

14. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Roy looked delighted "Ah yes there you are! Can you make me not lighter then air please? I need a forth slot open to make a hawk, but the dog is here to keep me anchored." He perked up at the shaking in her tone "What's up, you sound like you've seen a ghost" he said to her with a flat tone.

15. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Ryllis frowned when she heard what the two terrified tarots had to say. Skeletons...coffins...last room on the second floor...Aurora had flown away and Arisha hid herself inside a tent, any possible way to converse with her would have to wait.

Enya had also asked what their next course of action was. Ryllis sighed uncomfortably, weighing her options.

"Things can't be as easy as it seems...I'll check it out, but I don't know how much help I can be...unless I try to talk to them..." She continued the last part a little quietly. Looking at Enya, she rested a hand on Enya's shoulder before she entered the house, only to see the monkeys coming around. Gingerly, she went up the stairs to the room Selan was rooted next to. Sure enough, there were coffins and skeletons around. Poor taste for a prank, but there had to be a reason somewhat. Recognising the Kaguyomi name on one of the coffins, she felt that if she had to establish a communication with the dead, she needed something that belonged to the deceased.

Running back downstairs, she went back to the tent. She was hellbent on asking Arisha's help on this, since one of the deceased was related to her, if Arisha owned something which once belonged to this Jake.

"I know it sounds crazy, but Arisha, do you have anything belonging to this Jake Kaguyomi?...I can help you to talk to him...maybe he knows what's going on..." She was turning red with embarrassment at this point, it pained her to chicken out once she made such a bold request. Once she was sure that she was indeed talking to a wall, she channeled her words and turned them into a telepathic message, albeit with some words unclear.

"I know---crazy--do you---anything belonging--'Jake Kaguyomi---can help---talk to him---'maybe he knows---"

Just the message itself made her slightly dizzy as she retained her kneeling position, waiting for Arisha to respond.

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,420.0
    Arisha was still hiding in her metallic tent, crying and sobbing. She still couldn't get over what she witnessed. What she wanted to know was how he died. Who killed him? Arisha wanted those answers, but there was no way. She could also think about the letters and gifts he has been giving her. If her brother is already a skeleton, then that must mean he was dead a long time ago... but those letters and gifts... who was giving those things to her if her brother was dead already?

Ryllis then came upon her metallic tent, asking her if she had anything belonging from her brother.

And the only thing she had was her brother's scarf before he left for the war. She didn't want to give it, but she did want some answers. She didn't respond when Ryllis asked her first, but when she received the telepathic message "I know---crazy--do you---anything belonging--'Jake Kaguyomi---can help---talk to him---'maybe he knows---," Realizing that Ryllis could talk to the dead, Arisha finally decided to open up one of the tent's side.

"Here" Arisha said while taking of the scarf. "Will this be enough to talk to him?" Arisha said, still teary-eyed.

17. Captain Comet

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,587.7
    Drake looked around the room, searchng for some lind of clue as to what was happening. Besides the coffins, it looked like a normal room. Some sort of den, maybe. There were several bookshelves lining the walls, but most of them were empty with a few tattered books on them that were who knows how old? Old enough to be too decayed and ruined to read.

There was a desk set up one one of the walls so it was looking out the window. It must've been a beautiful view before the forest grew around the house too much to see anything more than tree branches. There was a sewing machine on the desk. Interestingly though, unlike everything else in the house, it seemed recently used, maybe even new.

18. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    She grumbled about his quip on her voice and snapped her finger. Roy came crashing to the ground as gravity returned to him. "There you go.... don't push your self, you were just over doing it and already wanna go back to summoning..." She offered him a hand up from the floor, the dog watching her hand as she offered it towards him. "Sorry, sometimes I forget people aren't used to the transition." Her feathered bow pieces on her sides very stiff and stick out awkwardly at her sides.

19. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Roy was quite content in his positioning, until he very suddenly met up with gravity once. His face went straight into the dirt as the dog summon casually stepped out of the way to avoid him. He moaned softly and just kinda laid there until he felt Aurora's hand out stretched to help him up. He grabbed it, and slowly helped himself get up. With a clap of his hands, the dog disappeared in a burst of flames and was replaced by a hawk. "Thank Aurora," he turns to the hawk "Ethan, go assist Earl. Look out for anyone who enters within a 1.5 mile radius ok?" The Ethan took off with a screech, and the two tarots were left alone. "Now! As for you miss Aurora, what's up with you?"

20. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    She smiled a little, a ver kind older man, not old or anything but older then her. "Oh I was just going to hang out in the clouds, escape some stress." She looked up to him, she was so little compared to him, she found it humorous and giggled a little. "I have never had friends before and I never realized it could be a little overwhelming to have so many at once." Aurora thought for a moment and shook her head a little. "Also, no need to call me miss, I should be the one to call you Mister Roy, as you are my elder, I am only 19 and all."