1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Tarots RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Aiko, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "So no one else has theirs...? I wonder why I was the only one who got one..." She contemplated this for a while. "Well, why don't we all go find them?" she asked the group while putting her book away.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Humming to himself while he considered the suggestion, Nerus glanced around the room. "It sounds pretty risky if I'm being honest." Perking up, he grinned in obvious excitement as he came to a decision, "But what's life without a bit if risk? I sat we do it."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Find them?" said Jose in doubfull tone, he then closed his eyes for a second and thought about the situation. "Easier said than done, some of us dont know much about our predessessor, In my case there's not a lot of information about the old Emperor, also you said that your king gave you your relic, which means they are aware of them too, and since we all escaped our duties on the battlefield I guess the security on those places will be rised, mostly in Sefal" he then opened his eyes and took a look around, a small smile appeared on is face.
    "But I guess we should be able to pass any inconvinient, also Im curious to know what my relic is and what it does, so yeah sign me up for this"

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Aurora thought for a moment and paced back and forth in a short streak. "I mean, I don't know what more I have to learn but... hmmm, I guess I don't have much to lose." She sighed and took a deep breath, speaking very fast. "I guess I am in, but only if we are safe and plan it out diligently."

5. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Ryllis was falling asleep when she suddenly heard Selan propose that they go and find the relics. It was risky enough that they made a grand scale escape just to this little house. How would they pull it off again?

"Pardon me if I may. I am all for this, but we ought to figure about how we are going to mobilise ourselves. There are ten of us. There is strength in numbers but rises also the magnitude of suspicion."

The grey eyed woman waited patiently for a response, knowing fully well this would be what others are thinking as well.

6. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Roy blinked in thought for a bit, "So we go in small teams. Hell, pairs would be just as good too. Though the question is, who goes with who?" Roy looked around the room. "My relic is in the tomb of the last death within the temple of death. It is a war scythe that should help with my summons, and also is simply stronger than my kama's. The trmplr is well guarded, and I'm probably going to have to explain myself to the grandmaster in order to actually transfer its power to me. Kinda left the temple before we could..." Roy shuffled awkwardly

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,420.0
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Relics?" Arisha replied to the conversation with a little nervousness in her voice. "Just like Mr. Emperor here, I have no idea on where to look. But maybe we could track them out if we used our powers, right?" Arisha added. Silence then entered the room, bringing a little awkwardness in the conversation.

"Oh, right. I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Arisha Kaguyomi, the owner of the Empress' Tarot card's power. I'm 19 and I'm from Nuhan. I'm pretty much wary of traps made by our enemies out in the field since I could detect metal." Arisha didn't have anything else to say, except to say that she's a great liar, so she decided to go back to the old conversation.

"Anyway, back to the point. Maybe we could locate things that were left by our predecessors using our powers to detect them. It's just a guess though, and I'm not telling you guys to force yourself to detect them" Arisha replied.

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "I know I have something like that. But... I haven't seen it in years. I don't even know if it is supposed to be a relic like yours, Selan." Enya was mulling ideas through her head. "If I recall correctly, it was taken just days after my village was destroyed years ago. I was too young to get to it at that time. A scroll with instructions on how to make Dynamic Ice structures."

She shifted on her spot on the couch she was currently sharing with Drake and swung her feet over the arm. "it would be nice to finally finish my training. Maybe summon my guardian too."

9. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Tuning out the rest of the conversation as he racked his brain for more information on what his relic was, he released a growl of frustration. 'Come on, it's not that hard. Something all hermits have in common... What do we have in..' As he thought this, his eyes caught a glimpse at his bow. Blinking in surprise, Nerus let out a laugh. "I remember! An arrow, a highly conductive arrow. I don't remember where it is or what it does, but I know it's an arrow!" Rubbing his palms together, somewhat manically, Nerus grinned "This is perfect, no doubt it's somewhere in Nuhan which could be problematic but.." Glancing up, Nerus rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Erm, sorry what were we talking about again?"

10. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    "Well, I say we wait about a week or so to gather some supplies for our journey, spread out in teams of two or three, and come back here in about a month or so to see what we've gathered. I've already got a small group collecting a bunch of stuff as we speak, so that should be all set and good. Anyone object to that?" Roy said from his spot. It was best to move quickly about this, but no need to rush through it all.

11. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Aurora thinks for a moment and nods, "I think that sounds like a good idea, moving with s few people as possible would work best and if we split the groups up they may not be able to get to either group. You know, be drawn to thin in forces." She played with her feather bow pieces, trying to think of her past tarots possible placement of her relic. The more she thought she remembered a mention of there being a note left on a noose in the house, the one they did not hang them self with, maybe it contains the location or a hint of what item it may be.

12. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,587.7
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "I think that plan is good for the most part." said Drake. "But I think we also need some way to communicate."

Drake was only half paying attention to what he was saying. The other half of his mind was focused on at least coming up with an idea of what the previous Magician's relic might be. Maybe something similar to a torch? Or a staff? Hell, it was probably most likely to be a lantern or something.

13. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    "I mean there's no real way for that. It's why we meet back up here in a month to see what we turn up. If some of us don't bring back anything, then we can all go together to help, or see if we can nab it on the way there. Unless you guys want to learn how to train carrion pigeons to send messages, but everything about that is impractical. So unless you got other ideas Fire Crotch, I think just waiting for about a month would be best." Roy sat up in his spot and looked in the general direction of the group

14. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    "Sounds like a plan." Selan was excited to see everyone else's relics, so the sooner the better for her. "Wait...so since not everyone knows where their respective relic is...what if people who don't know where their relic is should pair up with the people that do. Maybe it would be easier to find them then."

15. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Nodding in agreement Selan's suggestion, Nerus murmured, "It could work, if we group up right then it should cut down the time needed to get the relics... Hopefully." Jumping up to his feet he began to rock on his heels, "Well no time to waste. Lets get the groups made and move out."

16. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "allright" said Jose while still on his spot.
    "It seems that we now have a plan"
    he then listened to what Nerus said.
    "He(Nerus) is right, theres no time to waste, both Sefal and Nuhan must be searching for us so the faster we end with this, the faster we can start moving".

17. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "You are probably right," Enya nodded slowly. She had an inkling where hers might be, but she wasn't sure. One of the lord's in her area had always been very interested in the Fool Tarot and their line.

"Who would be interested in going with me to the mountains of Sefal? Preferably someone that is capable of withstanding the cold." She asked softly.

18. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    "Again we need a week to gather supplies. Dried foods and water mostly. I don't know how experienced everyone here is in survival, so I think it might be best. I got a small group out right now who are all taking care of that" Roy's voice had a hint of irritation, but he pressed on. "I know where mine is located, but I'm gonna need someone who can sneak around well and not destroy the place. It is a sacred temple, and is prefer to keep it mostly in tact please. Also it will most likely be heavily guarded now that we've all gone rogue"

19. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Chapter 3: The relics
    The group of Tarots made preparations for their travels, gathering food and such. A week had passed, and it was finally time for everyone to find their relics. One by one the groups left in pairs. They would all regroup at the old house when they found their relics.

20. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Ryllis looked at her stash of supplies. She had packed enough food to ensure her and her partner faring well. The trip would be long and gruelling. She made a telepathic note to everyone else, at least those who were still there.

'Everyone. Best of luck and be safe.'

Putting on her hood and strapping her axe to her back, she looked towards Arisha. Taking a deep breath, she spoke.

"Arisha...are you ready? Whose relic between us would you like to get first?"