1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Tarots RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Aiko, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Aurora looked away quickly, feels awful for staring now. "I-I'm sorry, I just was watching the magic, sorry to stare" Her voice softened and she gripped her arm shyly. Doesn't like being called the hanging man either, was told how bad it was and it is not a happy card. Her big smile faded into a frown and her bright shimmery eyes dull a little, her cheerfulness was washed away like it was never there. Doesn't like to get in trouble with others, also makes her a bit upset and breaks that happy persona.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "Do not call me Miss Fool. I am more than just the bearer of the Fool Tarot!" Enya hissed loudly as her eyes flashed a bone-chilling white. She gritted her teeth as she stared at Valentino. She had seen the hurt in Aurora's eyes and she didn't like it one bit.

"We are people too, not just tools of war or bringers of disaster. Grant us at least that courtesy of calling us by our names. We are people too..." She continued with a soft, but very cold voice. Her tirade ended as she trailed off at the end. She pulled the cloak tighter around her, trying to hold off the rest of her anger. She looked at Aurora with a softer look.

"We are not the Tarot, we just bear their power until we die. It doesn't make us bad." Enya whispered.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Aurora sighed and looked at Enya, trying to return to a happier mood. "My tarot doesn't describe me too well now does it, the hanged man, and I am very lively and fun..." Her color returning a bit, she plays with the ends of her dress and very oddly dressed for a wartime and in such a place, a castle, dressed like a color explosion. Her feathers perk up a little as she looks to Enya more, likes Enya already, rather nice person from what she has seen. "So don't think of us like a tarot, we are just people with some added power!" Her smile returned, though only faint she had a bit of cheer back in her step.

4. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    "A little touchy about that whole name thing, are we? Traumatised, mayhaps? Irrelevant, I don't bow down to the wishes of others. Just address her normally... But why? She's been hostile towards us." he muttered out loud, his gaze still fixed on the others in the room. "C-O-R-R-E-C-T. By an overwhelming majority, we refuse to address you as anything but what you signify for now."

"And why should we consider ourselves as being just people? No, that simply won't do. We're cursed, that's all there is to it. But you'd better make the best of it... Something you clearly can't do..." Len mused gleefully before returning to standing on his hands atop his crystal ring. "And you see, from this perspective the title of Hanged Man suits you rather nicely."

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,420.0
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    As the gates opened, she kept walking with the group until she decided to show her presence.

"It's not really surprising that the king wanted to talk to us. It's already sorta obvious that they just summon Tarots whenever Nuhan needed assistance"

As they entered the hallway, she could feel the gargantuan amount of metal around her. The guard's armor, the chandelier and the doors. The castle almost... Feels alive, at least for her.

6. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Yes, I am fairly hostile. We are considered to be weapons and we get treated as such. People are afraid and tend to either want to fight with you or are afraid." Enya huffed as she looked away from the others. Her hand itched to place her hood back on, but she managed to withstand it for now. As she crossed her arms in front of herself, she continued talking.

"Where are the others? I want to get over with this summons."

7. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "So you three are here for the summoning too? eh?" said Jose while getting closer to Aurora, Valentino and Enya.

"I saw the little display one of you did outside"

He then sitted on a bench nearby.

"If I were to guess I would say that one of you is the wheel of fortune, so what about the other two? which cards were you cursed with" said jose while staring at the group.

8. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Aurora grumbles under her breath gibberish, just upset at this man who is rather rude and she does not like to be around him. Hurts herself or Enya again and she is going to send him floating away.
    Once the new guy begins to speak she snaps out of her moment of being upset and looks up at this new guy, returning to how she was when she got there. "Yup! We are hear for the summoning, I am Aurora Miu the Hanged Man tarot!" She giggles and looks him over, he is very relaxed and normal acting compared to the people already here. "So, uh what is your name and tarot stranger?" She questioned him, playing with her arm feather bands, and fluffing them back up.

9. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "I have the Fool Tarot. My name is Enya Xanda, it is nice to make your acquaintance. I wish we could have met under better circumstances." The silver-haired girl looked up at the newcomer with slightly narrowed eyes. Cursed, huh? While she didn't feel blessed, she didn't feel like it was a curse either. She just had the powers, but they did not control her anymore.

But to show that she told the truth, Enya created a small flurry of snow that quickly went out of existence.

10. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    "The hanged man and the fool? , I see, those are interesting cards, I guess that would leave the joker here (refering to Valentino) as the weel of fortune" said Jose while pulling out one of his gloves.
    "My name is Jose Hierro and my card is The Emperor" he then showed the palm of his hand to the others, a mark with the form of a ankh could be seen.
    "My curse is that whatever organing matter I touch will become metal and every inorganic matter will become carbon".
    he then changed his looks towards Enya. "I can see you three are having some sort of problem here, if I were you I would fix this now otherwise our mission will get even more complicated" said Jose in a more serious tone.
    He then putted his glove back on to his hand.

11. BaroqueGrimoire

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    "You'd be correct. I am the Wheel of Fortune. Or should I call ourselves "we"? I'd rather not be associated with the three of you. Likewise. Indeed. Seconded. Call me Len. Nice to meet you. Don't speak for me, you childish brat. Calm down. It's an introduction, not an inquisition." Valentino muttered with a stoic face. "I agree with that frosty girl though. I'd rather not be kept waiting for something either..."

Len then turned towards the new man. "What an interesting power you possess, Sir." he spoke with four different voices coming from his mouth at the same time. "And to what problem do you present a solution?"

He pointed leisurely at the gloved hand. "But maybe "with what" would be more appropriate?"

12. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Aurora looked at the man of many faces, the wheel of fortune was not very kind, considerate, or anything she wanted to associate with much longer. "Why dont we go in and get this mission briefing started or something...." Her voice like a mouse squeak, barely able to get it out, Valentino gets her all nervous to be much of anything more then depressed. She walked up to Jose and smiled, "I hope we get to be friends, and yes another time and another place for it but thank you for showing up" She offered a hand to shake, guessing it was ok since he had the glove, a little reluctant since she didn't know all the way.

13. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "That seems like a splendid plan, Aurora." Enya nodded as she rubbed her left hand. She refused to show off her symbol anymore. Having hidden the flower on her hand for so long, she felt more comfortable with people not knowing that she had it.

The girl waited for the others to start moving. Seeing a they didn't know how many would turn up it seemed like the best course of action to Enya.

14. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Jose looked at Aurora confused, he didnt remembered the last time someone offered him to shake his hand.
    "Do you really want me to shake your hand? arent you afraid of turning into a statue?" a small laught came out of Jose.
    He then grabbed Auroras hand and started shaking it "No need to worry, my power doesnt work on this gloves".
    after shaking Auroras hand he then standed up and showed the others, the marks on his gloves.
    "I guess this should answer your question Mr Weel of fortune, the seal on both my gloves and my sword prevents my power to work on them, as long as the seal is kept intact my power wont affect anything I touch while I wear them" he then started walking
    "Well I guess you three are getting impatient so we better start moving"

15. BaroqueGrimoire

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    "Bleh, turning into a statue and waiting for nothing wouldn't be all that bad compared to waiting for a reason, so let's go already. How sensible. Well then, shall we?" Len said as he opened the large castle doors. "Allons-y."

He grabbed his ring from his back and cartwheeled into the building.

16. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Aurora grins and shakes his hand, very happy, "Course I wanna, I trust ya!" She giggles and bounced around everyone, she jumped and floated over Jose in a somersault. "You wanna get moving? Alrighty! I am ready, I know I am ready!" She giggled, all excited and full of energy, floating around, very open with her powers since she knows how to control them enough on her self, though mistakes happen. Aurora looks at Jose upside down and floats down to be face to face, very close to each other, "I like you and Enya, you are very fun to be around." She floated back down to the floor and skipped inside the big doors.

17. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Alright, I am coming. And you are fun to be around too." Enya had a small smile on her face as she followed Aurora to wherever they needed to go. She knew that the boys would follow, seeing as they had little choice, so she didn't look behind her. The girl quickly caught up with Aurora and she walked in silence next to the purple-clad girl. The smile was still on her face.

18. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Nodding in agreement with his fellow tarots, Nerus hummed to himself as he continued to watch his surroundings with a fair bit of a caution.

"That leaves the question of what exactly Nuhan needs assistance with, and if they need a group of Tarots just how bad is the situation?" Folding his arms behind his head, Nerus glanced back at the group with a grin, "I suppose we'd be better waiting, eh? See what our esteemed "King" has for us" As he spoke his blue eyes gleamed, not with the serious glint they held before, but with a shine of excitement.

19. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Aurora looks up to her and smiles more, excited to see her so happy looking, "What are you smiling at Enya? I think it looks really pretty on you, a smile" She giggles and twirls around to walk backward in front of her, only to trip a second after that and just stops her before she hits the ground and floats back up. "Whoopsy!" She squeaked as she fell.

20. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    The bitter taste in her mouth momentarily left her lips as she came to agreement with Nerus. She could catch up on few winks of sleep she abandoned last night. Or she could get to know her fellow Tarots if she was going to hand to work with them.

"So, Nerus the Hermit, Selan the High Priestess and Katsu the Devil..." She nodded slowly as she extended a hand. "A late to say that, but a pleasure nonetheless. I am Amaryllis of the Moon Tarot. Ryllis would do if my name is a mouthful to say." She then turned to Arisha, who seemed to not yet introduce herself either. "And I don't believe we've learnt of your name, for you are?"