1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Tarots RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Aiko, Sep 11, 2016.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,420.0
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "My name is Arisha of the Empress Tarot. A pleasure to meet all of you, Nerus, Selan and Ryllis" Arisha said, introducing herself in a dignified way.

Arisha, trying to answer Nerus' question logically, said "I'm expecting something really big. It'll be weird if they called us and they just needed our powers to do house work, or frankly, castle work. I'm thinking it has something to do with Sefal and Nuhan's relationship, but I'm not one to say"

It would seem that Arisha was trying to act smart, but she knew that it'll be something big. The kingdom doesn't call Tarots for not-serious business.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Giving Arisha a grin of acknowledgement, Nerus stopped outside two large doors, his blue eyes taking in the carefully engraved detail as he mumbled to himself.

"Wonder how much it cost for these two big piles of wood." Snorting he glanced at the two guards on either side before tilting his head to the right, revealing a lantern tattoo on his right side of his neck, "So you two gonna open up for us or?" Before he was able to finish his sentence the two large doors began to open causing his grin to widen as he gave a final glance back to the group, "Time to see the man behind the screen eh?" Waltzing in with his head held high, his blue eyes excitedly took in his surroundings while he began to list out his favorite parts of the room, before he finally found a place to take a seat on which he lent back, with arms above his head and began to stare directly at the king.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    (Warning: mild undressing. Can change if necessary)

Amaryllis froze mid yawn when she saw Nerus bare his neck to reveal his Tarot mark. Does everyone have to? Much as it served as an identification purpose, she just wanted to get this over with and catch up on sleep...

As she eyed the guards, she warned. "Please don't get any wrong ideas." She moved her hair to one shoulder and moved her top so that part of her back below her nape was seen, to reveal a mark in the form of a crescent moon.

Once she was sure they were convinced, she readjusted her attire before facing the king in the next room. The dread that filled her since the entry into the castle was competing with the exhaustion from her journey for the same host.

4. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Len noticed a group of chairs as he continued cartwheeling inside the castle. "Are we required to sit down? I'd rather not. Yeah." he mumbled to himself and instead remained standing. "And why do we have to meet inside of this castle anyway? It's stuffy... And being lectured by a king? No way, I sure as hell didn't vote for him. Right? I wanna leave. Be patient."

If this king were to make a speech, he had better hurry it up, as Len was clearly becoming more and more agitated inside the Sefalian castle. It showed through the way he began gnawing on his arms and scratching his neck, with the occasional tiny spark of elemental magic appearing on his halo.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Enya was surprised to hear Aurora call her smile pretty. Not knowing what to do with a compliment, she muttered a quick thank you before huddling in her cloak again. Knowing her cheeks were growing red, Enya cooled the air around her face a bit. She quickly took a seat as she was tired from traveling from her hometown to the castle.

"Say does anyone know why we are here? My summons didn't give much of an explanation as to why we had to show up in person." Enya inquired after her blush had faded away enough for her to feel comfortable.

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Aurora giggled at her fluster, likes to make people feel good, she slowly lifted both feet off the floor and laid back, relaxed, like an invisible recliner. "No clue, I mean war time so time to be a weapon or somethin, I know I dont fight too well, I am more... hmmm assistive, but last time I tried to help...." She went silent, not finishing the story, she just relaxed into her position and hummed softly, a small weak girl, easy to kill and use. Her blue hair hung back, gravity affecting it but not the rest of her body.

7. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Jose took seat on one of the chairs in the room. He was still a little amazed by the happyness Aurora displays, even during the times of war the country lived.
    He then started to look around the room with his eyes, he spotted in the other side of the room a big door protected by two guards in shiny armors, he knew that king would come from that door in any moment. "I dont know why we were called here, but whatever the reason is, it can only mean one thing, war" said Jose in a serious tone whithout taking his eyes from the door. He knew it was just a matter of time before their mission were revealed.

8. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    "War? Again? But the last one was so exhausting... It was amusing to learn about how the kingdoms struggled and fought over the most childish of reasons nonetheless. Quiet. You're too much." Len muttered half to himself and half to Jose. He then turned around on his razor-sharp, diamond cyr wheel to fully face the man who held the powers of the Emperor Tarot. "Would you care to elaborate upon your thoughts? Why would the king go to war again?"

The Wheel of Fortune really didn't feel like lending his services to the Sefalian royalty for this purpose. Len wasn't a soldier and he sure wasn't planning on going into battle for the sake of something as hollow and useless as patriotism.

9. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    "Why? you should ask that to the man wearing the crown, but like you said, its probably some childish reason" Jose then changed his look right at Valentino.
    "But I do think its clear what its going on, we are nothing but weapons for them, so why would a king reunite all his arsenal if he werent to declare a war?" he then changed his look back at the door.
    "But if you want to leave, then do it, I dont think anyone on this room will try to stop you from doing so"

There were some tension in the air and he knew it, but he wasnt focus on that, all he was waiting for was for the words the King had for them.

10. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Aurora kicked off the wall and floated between them, "Lets keep it civil you two..." She rolled over mid air and looked at Jose, a smile came upon her face a she snapped and pointed at him, his feet coming off the ground, making him float. "Keep your attitudes high, let them not come down, enjoy where we are!" She giggled and let her self float up towards the high ceiling. "Even if we have to fight there is no choice, it is be killed here for treason or on the battlefield for our country. So just try to look on the bright side that at least they want us right now."

11. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Jose started to float in the air. As he started to float upwards the seals on his gloves started to glow and so did the seal on his sword blade.
    He wasnt expecting to be floating in the air just like that. As he continued floating, he then tried to reach one of the chandeliers on te roof, after doing so he then tried to sit on it while still floating in the air. "Well I guess you are right, there is not much we can do about our situation" a small smile appeared on Jose's face.
    "So if we're going to fight then we should at least enjoy this moment". After trying he managed to "sit" on the chandelier, he was using the chain that conected the chandelier with the roof as a brake, stopping him to keep floating towards the roof. " I only wish this whole situation could be better"

12. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I recommend reading both of these, as it says whats going to happen during the war.

Sefal

The king and his helpers barged into the room. They all sat down without saying a word. Some of the kings helpers passed papers to the king. "Now, lets begin." the king said in a rather booming voice. "As you probably all know, a war is going on right now. You all are our ultimate weapons against Nuhan. The first battle will begin tomorrow, and if Nuhan doesn't surrender then we will officially be at war with Nuhan again." The king cleared his throat. "Now, you all will be sleeping in the castle tonight and going to the battlefield tomorrow with the rest of the soldiers. We will discuss battle strategies with the rest of the soldiers there. Remember, you fight for your kingdom, this is a war that will decide what happens to the future of Sefal. That is all for today. There are carriages outside that will take you to the castle. If you have any questions, ask one of my helpers. They are here to help me and you." And with that, the king walked out of the room.

nuhan

The king was late. Very late. He opened the door and sat in his seat. "I'm sorry for my tardiness, I thank you all for coming today." He got out his papers out of his bag. "Sefal and Nuhan are going to war, and it seems that only you tarots have decided to come to this summoning. We would be honored if you would aid us in fighting Sefal. We want to avoid as many injuries as possible, so you all are vital for this war. Since the first battle is tomorrow, i would like to invite you all to stay at a hotel near the castle. This will let us transport you easily to the battlefield. We will discuss strategy tomorrow, since our tacticians are currently planning our moves as we speak. Does anyone have any questions?"

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,420.0
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Uh, yeah. Undressing alert?)

Arisha is obviously not gonna be allowed to enter unless she shows her mark. It was kind of... a though decision since her mark was kind of somewhere she's not used to show.

"Erm, since everyone is doing it, fine" Arisha said, before slowly raising the skirt of her dress till it reaches her left thigh, revealing her mark in the form of a crystalline metal. When the guards were sure that she is a Tarot, even though they should've already known before, she quickly put down the skirt of her dress, feeling chilly. She quickly ran, trying to catch up to Nerus, Selan and Ryllis.

As she reached the throne room, she listened intently to the King, who required the powers of the Tarots. The King also said that the Tarots should stay at the hotel near the castle so that she and the others could be easily transported to the field. It isn't everyday that you get treated like royalty, but elegant suites, maids, butlers and other things that the noble get wasn't really on Arisha's mind. The tragic deaths that happen almost every single day was the thing that bothers her. She isn't the best fighter in the world; And the only other ability that she could use other than control metal is to lie and tattle her way out of enemies who believe that she is an enemy. Of course the lying part is not natural, it's because of the Empress Card.

14. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Amaryllis was drifting in and out of sleep, looking as though in a trance (or just drunken off her head). She quickly was alerted by the swinging open of doors to reveal the king. Judging from his somber expression, he wasn't giving any pleasant news.

"Sefal and Nuhan are going to war." Those words hit her like thunder striking the earth. It rendered her head bowed in resignation. War... War again... So many people have died in the previous attack, many many years ago. As such, it pained her to see more people run and fall by the blade with no justified crime committed. While death was a merciful gift at times, it was harsh for them to end their lives a bit too abruptly without preparation.

It was the sole reason she was hesitant to raise her executioner's axe again. She wasn't in a hurry to use it, but apparently the situation was dire.

She had tuned out most of his words up till "...does anyone have any questions? " Her head rose as she looked to her teammates.

"With all due respect, your Majesty. Now that we've arrived at this stage, there really is no other way around this...Is there?" A glimmer of hope hung at her eyes, even though she was crystal clear that the answer was nay.

15. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Auoura took Jose's hand and snapped taking away the levitation he has, it starts to pull him down to earth. She gently floats him back to the floor as they listen to the king speak of war. Once he had left she sighed, "Knew it, whelp, nothing more to do then prepare for it, I am all ready!" She didn't seem bothered one bit by the announcement, she just pulled her boots up and fixed her dress high on her waist. She lept into the air, doing a quick spin around Jose before leaned back in her recliner state, nothing back home to fight for other then a pet rock, but it doesn't really matter for her, she is just happy to be around people and to feel semi relaxed.

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "If he is the future of Sefal, then I fear for this land," Enya spoke into the quiet room. She didn't like the way he treated them at all. While he was the ruling king of Sefal, he acted like they were nothing more than mere flies on the wall. Important weapons, her shapely ass.

"But I guess you are right, Aurora. We don't have a choice but to obey his every wish as long as we consider ourselves to be citizens of this godforsaken country." Enya signed and pulled her hair from the ponytail it was in. Undoing the braids on the sides of her head, that restricted her hair, she combed through it with resignation. Tomorrow wouldn't be the first time she had killed, but it would be the first time she would go out and kill those that didn't seek her out beforehand.

17. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    "I see, so a war it is" said Jose in a really dissenting tone, he wasnt happy at all about the news of the war, even if he was expecting them.
    "well I guess I was right after all" in his anger he then pulled out one of his gloves and touched the empty chair next to him, suddently the wood on the chair started to transform into metal, small clouds of carbon came out of it from what used to be the nails of the chair, as the chair got completely turned into metal the ground beneath it started to turn into carbon, a big circle of carbon was made surrounding the metal chair, Jose then took his hand off the chair, the weak carbon beneath it broke with the weight of the chair, making a loud sound that broke the silence on the room.
    "I guess we should start moving, tomorrow will be a really long day" said Jose while putting his glove back, he didnt wanted to kill for the greed of others, but he knew there were not too many options.

18. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Aurora took his gloved hand, upside down, "Hey, its gonna be ok, weapon or not, we are still us, we are still great people, just not in the best situation." She was absolutely calm, not bothered by the war calling. She turned upright and came over to Enya and took her hand, "Killing people or not it is going to keep us alive, it will let us come back home and be free again. For now we are claimed under this kingdom sure, but think of the acceptance we might get to come home a hero!" She was a little excited to not be shunned or ignored, to be able to make friends and have those who make her feel like she is worth the life she is given. Once she realized how happy she said that about killing and acceptance she covered her mouth, "My apologies for my outburst, sometimes I just miss contact and talking with other." She chuckled and fixed her hair from her face, usually isolated to her home, scared of others as they pelt her with rocks for looking the way she does and having powers.

19. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The moment war was mentioned Nerus lost focus on the world around him, his eyes widened in horror.

'Another war? Grandfather's stories made the last one sound so... barbaric.' His fist gripping his seat tightly as his line of thought continued, 'Why? Why can't the killing just stop!' He screamed in his own head, his eyes starting to take on a panicked look, 'I... I can't keep using my powers to kill, I won't become like those from grandfather's stories!'

Just as he was about to let his powers out from their constraints due to his panic Amaryllis's question broke him out of his thoughts and caused him to glance at the king in hope.

20. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Ah...I'm afraid that this war is inevitable. If we lose, Nuhan will crumble. This is a last resort to call you all down, but we really need you" The king looked sad, you could tell he wasn't excited for war.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Selan could tell Nerus was upset. "Hey, it'll be ok." She whispered to him. She wasn't too excited about going into war, but she knew she wouldn't be on the front lines, so she was less worried. The same could not be said for everyone else though. She hoped that they would all be ok after the war. "Well, should we get moving...?" She asked to her comrades.