1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Tarots RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Aiko, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Amaryllis didn't respond. The king had solidified his words, even though he seem to want to do away with it with every fibre of his being. Well, there wasn't much to do then, she supposed if she needed to win this war against Sefal, she would have to justify each enemy soldier guilty of causing harm and violence in repetition of the war fought long ago. As an executioner, death sentences were nothing new to her, but was every soldier to be blamed? Or was it just the king? She didn't ask any further.

"Thank you, your Majesty." She bowed once more before moving along with her comrades. In terms of powers, there is little the King could trust her powers with, as all she could do is commune with the deceased and attempt communication to those far away. However, she was now fighting for the fate of her kingdom, and there was no going against it.

She looked towards Selan. "Yes, Priestess." Amaryllis yawned, hopefully to catch up on the sleep she needed before the war tomorrow.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Jose looked right at Aurora, a small smile came out of him "Aceptance?".
    He then patted Aurora's head with his hand. "your hope is almost inspiring"
    He then walked a little bit towards the door before stoping again, after doing so he turned his look at both Aurora and Enya.
    "Im sorry for what just happened, I guess I let my anger drive my actions, I'll be more careful from now on" his voice sounded a lot more calmer now, after saying this he continued with his walk towards the door.
    He was still mad at the situation, but he knew there were not much to do about it.
    A million things passed through his head, but the word Aurora said kept comming back to him, Aceptance? all he have ever experience was the hate of his hometown, he lost all hope of being accepted by the rest of the people a long time ago and he believed that no matter what happened in the war the situation they lived would be the same as the begining.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Roy was having a pleasant dream at the time. It was the middle of fall the breeze was blowing softly, wind chimes could be heard, the temperature was just right for a nap. Suddenly a small squirrel could be heard coming up to him. "Why hello Mr. Squirrel. Whatchu got for me?" After a few seconds of nothing, the squirrel suddenly began slapping him. "Wait wh- stop that! Hey knock it off!" And with that he was suddenly woken up to a small monkey slapping him in the face and holding a letter. "Oui! Rico stop, I'm awake!" The monkey gave a grin and stuck his tongue out. "I can't see you, but I know what you're doing. What do you want asshole?" The monkey poked him in the sides with a letter a few times in the leg, until Roy snatched it from him and ripped it open. As he ran his fingers over the braille his eyes widened a little. "Oh shit. I gotta go. Up up! Let's go Rico! We've been summoned like a couple hours ago" The monkey yelling in frustration, hopped up on his shoulder and continued yelling. "Yeah yeah I know! Knock it off or you're going away." And with that he briskly walked towards the castle.

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,420.0
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    As the King had seemingly made up his mind, she couldn't help but wonder, what could've happened to her siblings in the war? The last time she heard of them that they were still in the outer walls, fighting to death with the Sefal people. To be honest, Arisha really doesn't know why Sefal turned evil. They were once on good terms with Nuhan, but then afterwards they betrayed it like they were nothing... Being backstabbed by your own ally.. Your own friend, it's just unthinkable and unbearable for Arisha.

Arisha followed Nerus, Selan and Ryllis when they were about to exit the throne room after leaving. She could notice Ryllis feeling slightly exhausted. Nerus was still the chilling dude he is, and Selan was walking with Ryllis. Arisha just remembered that she hadn't said her nickname yet to the others, so gesturing her hand while she was walking first than the rest of the group, she said "And oh, if the name Arisha is a mouthful, just call me Aris" gesturing her hand by waving it up and down.

5. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The denial of any form of peace brought a solemn look to Nerus's face, any hope he once had was gone. It wasn't until he noticed everyone getting ready to leave did he mask his grief and essentially leap up from his seat with a grin on his face. As everyone filed out the doors, Nerus glanced at the group and idly listened to their conversation before giving a rueful chuckle, "War huh? I'll admit it wasn't completely unexpected but a part of me still hoped it wasn't going to be the case."

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Aurora rushed to him and grabbed his hand and dragged him back into the room. "Jose, relax, its fine, accidents happen, we all get carried away...." She let go and took a seat in a real chair this time. "Why don't we just get to know each other guys, we just met and barely know each other, we will be spending some time with each other out there, lets get to know each other, just talk about ourselves for now" She sighs and just plays with her hair a little.

7. Heavenly

Heavenly Just Smile!

PokéPoints:
    ₽83.2
    Taliyah sprinted out in the direction towards the castle, her feet going quickly as she tried to make up for lost time. She had slept in that day because she stayed up the night before screwing with fireflies. She was able to quickly get her dress on and slid her jacket on that morning easily. The dark black of the jacket was a great contrast to the white and golden dress, but it was definitely her preferred outfit. As she took off on her way, she came across a stranger who had been walking to the castle as well it seemed. She pulled out the letter, but not wanting to make it too concerning, she slid it back into her boot. She sprinted up to the guy, catching up to him fairly easily. She did a cartwheel to announce her appearance, before walking backwards at the same pace as the man.

"Why, hey there! You heading to the castle too?" she said cheerfully, before noticing the monkey on him. She gasped slightly, before petting it lightly. "That's so cool! I'm guessing you're a summoner, correct?" she asked him with a cheerful smile.

8. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Roy kept walking along casually when he heard a random girl approach. With a flurry of words all of a sudden Rico was being pet and he was being asked questions. "Wait what? Holy shit slow down. Get off my monkey!" He said waving her hand away. "Don't just go yelling out something like that in public girl. He may or may not be a summon." He looked over bitterly in her general direction "What's it matter to you?"

9. Heavenly

Heavenly Just Smile!

PokéPoints:
    ₽83.2
    As she was messing with the monkey, the owner shooed her off of him. She knew he would possibly get upset, but not this much. She gave a bit of a gloomy expression before turning around to walk aside him. He asked her a question though, in which she thought about it a little.

"Oh, it's just an interest to me is all. Any form of magic is interesting, but being able to make summons is a completely different talent, and a very hard one to master from my understanding." she said, a more mature and polite tone to her voice compared to the overexcited girl before. "Also, seeing as how we're going in the same direction, I'm guessing you received one of these as well?"

Taliyah reached into her side pocket of her jacket and pulled out a letter.

"If you're going to the same place I am, I'm sure you understand the situation." She said, her stride staying at a high pace. She started to whistle slightly, before realizing something. She looked over at him, realizing the gray of his eyes. She just noticed the mistake she made. Oh shit, he's blind? She scrambled quickly to put the letter away, before clearing her throat to continue.

"Er, that is to say, the letter for the meeting of Tarots in the kingdom." she said, stumbling over her words a little bit. She was usually a lot better about this, but she hadn't caught herself in time before making the mistake.

10. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Roy smirked a bit as he heard her awkwardly put away the letter she had just tried to hand him. "Yeah uhhh sure kid. Whatever you say. Mind my bite, but in this world people like us aren't taken to kindly to. I prefer to keep my tricks up my sleeve, and in public I'd advise you keep to the same," he said in a tired manner. "We can talk about each other all you like in the castle, but out here keep your mark hidden." And with that he started walking a little faster

After a short while the two eventually reached the castle. "Alright. Here we go." He walked up to the guards and peeled back his hair. In the middle of his forehead was a red triquetra. The guards gave him a "You're late" and waved him inside. He chuckled and said "What else is new"

11. Heavenly

Heavenly Just Smile!

PokéPoints:
    ₽83.2
    "Whatever floats your boat. And don't worry, I haven't shown any of my tricks yet. Nobody has, so I suppose that's just how it's gotta be till we meet the others." Taliyah responded, before picking up her pace to keep up with the other Tarot. Her symbol was a lot more hidden than others, so that wasn't of concern to her. But for now, she needed to get to the castle.

---

Taliyah came in right behind Roy. As he passed in, the guards asked her to show her symbol as well. She took off the right part of her jacket and moved the dress strap a little bit, showing a clear symbol on her shoulder. It was a circle with two lines in it, representing Earth and the four corners. Or more better known as The World. She put her jacket back on as the guards let her in.

As they walked in, Taliyah noticed a small girl - hell, smaller than she was - and another woman in the room. As she looked over her, she got the sense that a cold eye was passing over her, so she turned her head. There seemed to be another guy there, who looks like he just finished a temper tantrum.

Yeesh, looks like they're gonna be a tough crowd, especially if they're anything like how they appear.

Tali looked over all of them, thinking a bit, before shrugging it off. She stuck her hands in her pockets and decided to announce her and the other Tarot's arrival.

"Yo, what'd we miss?" she said in an upbeat voice, smiling to the group.

12. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "It looks like we have company. I thought that we were the only ones that reacted to the summons?" Enya rested her gaze on the two newcomers and held the rest of her comments in check. She should not underestimate them, no matter how fragile the girl looked or the fact that the other was blind. At least, looking at the those misted eyes, that was her assumption.

"In any case, you were late for the briefing. We are going to war tomorrow and we have been invited to stay at the castle tonight." She informed them, coolly. Her eyes had turned back to their icy appearance and she felt her control slipping again. What was it with her today? She felt so vulnerable with these people, but she also felt hope flare. The last time she had felt hope was when she had saved her hometown from bandits, but it had turned into a disaster.

13. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Auroua looked up at the new comers, the girls attitude alright going to be interesting against hers. "Hi there! Welcome, you must be some of the other tarots. Late or not, glad you could make it!" She got up and walked to the new people, fluffing out her dress as she went. She then offered her hand out to the girl first, she couldn't really tell her age by looking at her but could tell she was very young. "I am Aurora, nice to meet you!"

14. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Jose silently looked at the two new comers, he noticed the monkey on the guy's shoulder, "a summoning?" he thought, "I guess he must be the Death", he then changed his focus to the girl, the girl seemed way too young to go to war, there were no visible marks on her and no way to tell which card she was, "I guess she must be strong for the king to summon her here, her sole pesense is making the seals uncomfortable, its almost like they dont want to be around her at all" Jose thought to himself, as he rubbed the outher side of his gloves where the seals were.

15. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    As the two walked in the room, he could hear three other voices. Two females and a man... on the roof? "I guess he's the hanged man?" he thought to himself for a moment. He pondered for a moment as he looked around the room. "So uh... I'm Roy. How's it going?"

16. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Selan looked at the people around her. Well, I think this is a very nice group we have here. I just hope no one dies... She tried to keep a smile on her face, but she was terrified of what was about to go down. A cart pulled up and the king told them all that it would take them to the hotel. She boarded the carriage and pulled a book out of her bag. Might as well pass the time somehow she said to herself while opening the book.

17. Heavenly

Heavenly Just Smile!

PokéPoints:
    ₽83.2
    After her brief intro, she noticed the two older people in the room sat down. However, the small girl got up and held her hand out to her. Taliyah reached out and shook it, smiling back at the small girl.

"My name's Taliyah, Tali for short if you want. Nice to meet you as well Aurora." she said nicely, shaking her hand calmly before turning her attention to the others to let Aurora sit. She gazed over the other two, looking over them. The woman stood out to her right away, with the icy cold blue eyes and the silver color of her hair. Since she was not elderly, the best guess was that she was most likely 'The Fool'. However, the man that sat next to her had appeared to look over Taliyah as well. Their eyes didn't meet, but she could tell that she was a little uncomfortable with her appearance.

As Roy said his name, she walked over and took a seat near the group, before taking a breath and looking into the woman's cold eyes.

"Hm, I see. I guess I can easily go for a stay at a royal castle. But, this war is not in the commonality for what this country would do. There is more of a serious reason for us to be called to a meeting for a full scale war. The king should know fully well that we are mainly here as Tarots to keep peace and not tools of death. At least depending on how you see yourself." she said, glancing at the ceiling to show she didn't suspect anyone of the group there. She sighed slightly, before carrying on.

"If he wanted tools of death, that's why there are soldiers, not powerful mages chosen by fate to help keep everything in control between the two countries. So, what do any of you think about this?" She said, leaning back in her chair whilst messing with her hair.

18. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "We are feared, seen as weapons. We were moulded for a live where we would be doing nothing but fight and spill blood. Feared for what we were born with, scorned for having powers that can either protect of destroy. Until now that is all I have ever known. It is all the people know, maybe even the king." Enya averted her eyes as she spoke to the other occupants of the room. Her hands worked on her hair, weaving the strands back into the side braids that went back into her ponytail. When she was done, Enya crossed her arms and looked at the small girl in front of her.

"I have long given up the hope for a normal life. Knowing that others were in the same position too, didn't help me a single bit. But somehow being here with all of you, gives me hope. Maybe we aren't meant for war and killing after all. Aurora seems to innocent to be on a field stained with blood." The silver haired woman sighed wistfully before continuing.

"I am Enya also known as the Cold Witch. As you might have guessed, my Tarot is the Fool." Here she pulled off her glove and showed the flower symbol to the others in the room. "We better prepare ourselves. Peacekeepers or not, if the King of Sefal has called on us, we might have to face Tarotkeepers tomorrow on the battlefield. The King of Nuhan will have summoned his own Tarots."

19. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Aurora looked at her and chuckled, "I have murdered before, if I have to do it again I will..." Her bright eyes went dull for a moment before she smiled. She got on the floor and took her boot off, a rope looking marking around her ankle. "Hanged Man tarot here, and yes, we must be prepared for war, against normal people who happen to look down on us and possible other tarots or people with abilities like our own..."

20. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Distractedly climbing aboard the carriage, Nerus only started paying attention as he ended up slumping in the corner of the carriage. Sighing to himself, he glanced at the driver with an eyebrow rose and a questioning glint in his eyes.

"Hey! Driver, is this a nice hotel?" Eyebrow twitching in irritation as the driver ignored him, Nerus leaned forward and began his questioning anew. After a while he sat back in annoyance with the driver still ignoring, something Nerus had to begrudgingly give credit for as even he knew how annoying he can be, he looked around in boredom. Eventually this boredom led to sparks forming around Nerus's fingertips, and as the currents of the lightning began to course over his hand, Nerus grinned.