1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

time to join the bandwagon

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by DuoM2, Jul 22, 2019.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    What's your opinion on Trickery?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    - For the three I myself enjoy using, probably Substitute for option coverage, Teleport is fantastic pivoting, and for one with recency bias, Grassy Glide on Rillaboom specifically is aboslutely fantastic. But as for the ones I hate being hit by? I'm gonna count "Sleep" as one category, with Spore being the big offender. Other than that I don't know. I guess Draining Kiss due to the huge amounts of healing it can get, and I guess Scald when I'm in an uncomfortable circumstance and I'm forced to risk my physical attacker to break Pex or something. I moreso dislike going against specific Pokémon, and which one all depends on what the meta is like.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  3. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    didn't see this one at first sorry lol

Like the act of tricking someone or is that some movie or something I'm unaware of? I don't really care much for it if it's the former.

4. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    just trickery. being tricked into a different state of mind.

DuoM2 likes this.
  5. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Favorite thing to listen to in order to relax?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Video game OSTs and nothing else because I'm a dweeb. As for which it depends. I mostly like listening to PMD2 stuff but it changes, like recently I've been listening to some of the slower Shovel Knight themes.

Jeydis likes this.
  7. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Have you ever listened to the Harmony of Heroes Smash Brother album? If so, what are your thought on it? If not, would you like to give it a listen? ;)

8. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,577.4
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    What's your favorite track in Mario Kart Wii? I'm pretty partial to Bowser's Castle and Maple Treeway myself. Daisy Circuit and Koopa Cape are up there too, and I feel like I should also mention that I actually like Grumble Volcano since most of the fanbase is kind of indifferent to it.

9. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Probably between Coconut Mall and Grumble Volcano. Coconut Mall implements things like trick ramps and booster pads in great ways that you would otherwise normally see from fanmade tracks, and Grumble Volcano has fantastic theming to it with the track destroying itself as you go along further.

10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @Duo henlo duoduo (see what I did there?)

1) The above was your first question, actually. Gotcha!
    2) You're a pretty great battler. Do any battles you've fought really stick out to you as very memorable? Maybe you pulled off an unlikely win or something?

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Toothpaste or Mouthwash, which would you rather drink?

12. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    1. By "the above" do you mean "see what I did there?" Regardless, yes, I do indeed see what you did there.
    2. One time, like two or so years ago, I used Mud-Slap Heatran in a draft league. My three main moves were Fire Blast, Earth Power, and Solar Beam, and I really didn't need anything else, so I just said "screw it" and ran Mud-Slap for literally no reason. Best part...

[​IMG]

...I actually ended up using it in the battle. It was just for kicks, because I'm pretty sure my Porygon-Z won the game from the position I was in, but it did like 30% or something to the Ditto.

Well toothpaste would probably kill me, but mouthwash might be fine, so I'll just go with that.

Vigilance likes this.
  13. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    What's one Pokémon with a stat distribution that makes no darn sense to you?

14. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Most of the time I can understand why something has the stats it does, but I still can't get behind Vikavolt being slow. That's the biggest thing that sticks out to me at least.

Jeydis likes this.
  15. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Do you enjoy cooking or baking of any sort?

16. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Opinion on youtube?

17. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Parents have been teaching me how to cook and grill various things, and it's fine. Nothing I'm excited to do but nothing I'm going to mind doing either. I don't know what this counts as, but I used to make homemade gelatin out of jello powder and it was super fun, so maybe I'd get more enjoyment if it was junk food? I dunno.

18. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    I spend a lot of time on YouTube, great free content no matter who you are. There's something for just about everyone, even if I only really confine myself to some parts of it. I watch videos on storytime animation, film critics, animals, and video games of course.

19. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Do you use CTGP in Mario Kart Wii?

How are you doing with all the quarantine/Corona stuff?

Favorite stage in Smash Bros?

20. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    - I do, or at least I did. A friend actually went out of their way to mod their Wii and let me borrow it, so I got to play it for a while and it was great. I gave it back to them last week though since I felt bad about keeping it from them.

- It's been mostly the same for me, honestly. I don't really do much even without there being a mass pandemic. It took a long time for my Smash locals to return which was the only really big thing, although it has been easier to make me annoyed or angry so maybe there's something subconscious that I don't know about.

- Probably just Pokémon Stadium 2 if I'm being honest. It's really big and gives me a lot of space to run around while the bigger blast zones make it so I wouldn't die as early as normal. It helps that the platform layout is really good.