1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Top 10 favourite Pokémon

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Dash_attack, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Dash_attack

Dash_attack Bug Catcher

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽24.4
    Potion ★
    (Btw the top 6 Pokémon on this list are my favourites in my opinion)

Riolu.
    Is a baby pre evolved state of lucario with is another favourite but won't appear on this list.
    The design is cute and really surprising when it's based of Anubis the god of the underworld and a jackle.

The moves and such do change between its anime counterpart but most stay the same.

Treecko.
    Even though most of these Pokémon on this list aren't starters this one is do to it's Yoshi like appearance with its green fur/skin and it's gecko like eyes it's probably the most other game like design I've seen and that what's makes it on this list

Shinx.
    Shinx is a electric type baby Pokémon most noticeably a close resembles a baby cat or lion
    And with that it makes the top 2 why not one well.

Ditto.
    Ditto is well presumably a mew clone gone wrong but that's a theory not a top ten anyway it's shape shifting abilities and it's ability to breed with most Pokémon makes it a great Pokémon to have it you want a Pokémon army.

Mewtwo.
    It's just a clone mew that's edgy to me anyway X3.

Mew.
    Do I even need to say its a cute Pokémon with a cat resemblance.

Jupjami likes this.
  2. Irisviel

Irisviel Youngster

Eevee
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽117.0
    Here we go:

10) Dragonite.

9) Arcanine.

8) Sceptile.

7) Blaziken.

6) Absol.

5) Dragonair.

4) Braixen.

3) Eevee.

2) Charizard.

1) Sylveon.

Most of the time, the list just keeps changing depending on my mood ^-^"

3. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Uh...in a general sort of order...

1. Bastiodon
    2. Meloetta (Aria only, mind. Pirouette is ugly as sin and needs to die in a fir)
    3. Articuno
    4. Latias
    5. Spiritomb
    6. Onix
    7. Giratina (both)
    8. Darkrai
    9. Piplup
    10. Dialga

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Alright, let's do this.
    1. Croagunk (He's only recently become my favorite, and it's all because of Brock's Croagunk. I also have a little Croagunk toy that fits in my jacket pocket, and it's something that I hold on to when I get anxious, so Croagunk is much more personal to me than any other Pokémon.)
    2. Sneasel
    3. Houndoom
    4. Crobat
    5. Raichu
    6. Wartortle
    7. Arcanine
    8. Salamence
    9. Haunter
    10. Hawlucha

5. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Edited to include Appletun and Flapple.

1. My boy Snivy. Been my fave since the release of BW!
    2. VERY close second is Virizion. Love this Grass antelope like ya wouldn't believe.
    3. Incineroar. Wasn't keen on it at first, but it's grown to become one of my all-time faves.
    4. Dewgong. One of the most underloved Kanto mons. I've always thought it was great.
    5. Raikou. Tigers are one of my favourite animals, so of course I love this thunder cat to death!
    6. Blaziken. My first starter was Torchic, so Blaziken will always be one of my faves. Looks badass to!
    7. Golisopod. Love this fellas design! Easily one of the best things to come out of gen 7.
    8. Samurott. Looks awesome (unpopular opinion) and loved using it in my BW2 playthrough.
    9. Spritzee. One of the cutest Pokémon in my opinion. Been a fan of it ever since it's reveal.
    10. Jolteon. Looks both cool and cute at the same time, abd I love how it looks more angular than the other eeveelutions.

Honourable Mentions: Salazzle, Black Kyurem, Empoleon, Simisage, Tyranitar, Breloom, Tentacruel, Female Pyroar, Midnight Lycanroc, Krookodile, Chesnaught, Escavalier, Venusaur, Lurantis, Wailord, Milotic, Aggron, Appletun and Flapple.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #5 Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  6. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    1. Rowlet
    2. Dratini
    3. Banette
    4. Milotic
    5. Mareep
    6. Golisopod
    7. Suicune
    9. Hawlucha
    10. Togekiss

7. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,164.0
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    10. Porygon-Z
    9. Dhelmise
    8. Chandelure
    7. Xurkitree
    6. Nihilego
    5. Absol
    4. Tsareena
    3. Ampharos
    2. Volcarona
    1. Empoleon (which is no surprise since my username gave that away)

13eevee likes this.
  8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    1. DEOXYS
    2. SCEPTILE
    3. NAGANADEL
    4. POIPOLE
    5. Blacephalon
    6. Aggron
    7. Mega Beedrill
    8. Hydreigon
    9. Alolan Muk
    10. Kingdra

9. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Top 3
    1.Aipom
    2.Meltan
    3.Spinda

Rest of top 10 in no particular order
    4.Cloyster
    5.Ivysaur
    6.Pyukumuku
    7.Rhydon
    8.Lickitung
    9.Sneasel
    10.Bellossom

Jeydis likes this.
  10. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    I love so many Pokémon, so this is always hard for me, but I'd have to say:

1. Lapras
    2. Alakazam
    3. Electivire
    4. Staraptor
    5. Rhyperior
    6. Luxray
    7. Sceptile
    8. Torterra
    9. Venusaur
    10. Lycanroc

11. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Just noticed, I never listed any of them in order. Time to fix that!

10. Armaldo (Had an odd draw to this Pokémon since I first saw it on the anime back in 2009.)
    9. Drampa (It's cute and it kind of reminds me of my grandpa.)
    8. Lanturn (Great typing and a somehow adorable version of an anglerfish)
    7. Xatu (Has a few interesting Pokédex entries and a culturally distinct origin)
    6. Dhelmise (It's a sentient anchor. How can I not love it?)
    5. Braviary (A majestic interpretation of one of my favorite animals.)
    4. Oshawott (It has a pug-like cuteness to it. There's some sentimental value too since I had someone sketch me one when I was 10.)
    3. Glaceon (It was the first Pokémon I ever saw that I thought was truly majestic. One of my first Pokémon cards featured a Glaceon as well.)
    2. Victini (I missed the original event to receive one and it haunted me for years. It was such an adorable little Pokémon and I had no way to get one legitimately until 2016. Once that 20th anniversary event rolled around I made sure to treasure that Victini.)
    1. Cosmog (The memes and story significance in Gen 7 made me attached to the little fella.)

12. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    10) Golduck: Star of one of my favorite episodes of the anime. Simple and fun design and a fun movepool. Always happy to take one with me during a nuzlocke run.

09) Accelgor: Everyone forgets about this great Pokémon. Its movepool is awesome, its a rad ninja and a play on expectations too. Fantastic lead even in competitive settings and a cooler ninja than greninja (yeah I said it :ninja:)

08) Ditto: I mean it's Ditto, the best answer to: "If you could only have one Pokémon IRL what would it be?" Its cute, its super handy and its fun to use in a fight with Imposter. The Mew relation is a nice bonus as well.

07) Heracross: One of my first competitive Pokémon that I hatched and trained from scratch. I loved it in the anime and it has a really fun design and typing. Bonus points, it's a beetle which is the superior insect design.

06) Mew: My favorite legendary Pokémon and one of the few I like. I cherish the first movie's promo card of it. I love the mystique it has and the lore it brought to the original games. I have a bias for big move pools and its pretty much the biggest.

05) Smeargle: Speaking of big movepools. Smeargle has a really cool gimmick, a cute design and is really fun to use once you sketch the moves you like onto it. I love artwork and I have a soft spot for graffiti so this little beagle is pretty perfect.

04) Crustle: I have always liked the design and the idea of a bug with earth as a main component. It didn't really click until I did that Gardener challenge run though. Benji the Crustle saved me so many times! Its also a beastly tank which I always enjoy. Plus: Hermit crabs are great.

03) Duskull: Here begins my bias for gen 3. There are many ghosts but none quite strike me in design quite as much as Duskull. Sure he just looks like a little reaper but if you add the neat, singular eye design and the cute, kinda bashful pose? Its really great. I use one in pretty much every LC team I make and I have no regrets. Also, my favorite shiny.

02) Ludicolo: What is not to love? It is hilarious in pretty much all appearances (especially detective Pikachu) its based on one of my favorite fruits (pineapple) and one of my favorite plants (Lilypad), plus its always happy pretty much. Add to that a fantastic typing, abilities and a fun movepool? Sign me up!

01) Kecleon: I mean its no secret that I love the little chameleon. Ever since my first play through of Sapphire. Its introduction is great, the animated sprite from Emerald always makes me smile. Protean mixed with it's varied movepool made it fun to use as well so bonus there.

13. 13eevee

Eevee (S)
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    1.leafeon
    2.shiny umbreon
    3.litten
    4.torracat
    5.rockruff
    6.both vulpixs alolan/fire
    7.ponyta
    8.pikachu
    9.keldeo
    10.raichu alolan form

14. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Eh, why not~

1) Grovyle [obviously]
    2) Sceptile
    3) Treecko
    4) Noivern
    5) Dusknoir
    6) Wartortle
    7) Heracross
    8) Gligar
    9) Bulbasaur
    10) Shiftry