1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Trophied Lives: a Super Smash Bros RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Vaquero, Oct 5, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "See you! Be back soon!" Kirby yelled as Doc walked off. Sitting down on the floor, he looked around. "So, it's not just the three of us here, huh? Wonder who else is around..."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    "I'm not here for a fight, if that's what you're thinking!" Marth yelled up to Dr. Mario, then turned to Lucario. "Also, I wasn't hiding from you. I was just trying to be cautious because I didn't know who else was here. It would be bad to run into Bowser or Ganondorf unprepared and who knows who else could be here this time around?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Doc put his pill back in his dark coat and jumped off the altform and landed in front of the two in blue. Doc dusted his lab coat and said, “I wasn’t looking to throw hands. Just trying to get your attention.” Doc said. He then stuck out his hand to shake theirs. “The names, Mario. Though, my full title is Dr. Mario.”

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    While the others were gone, Falco decided to test out his attacks on his own. The anthropomorphic bird jumped onto high ground, away from the others. He pulled out his blaster and shot a laser at a wall, causing it to burn a bit. He then tested out his Phantasm attack. He noticed it was a little smoother yet faster.

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Kirby looked up at Falco from his seat on the ground. "Whoa, you really are stronger, poyo!" he marveled, clapping his stubby hands together. "Although, since there usually are so many people in the worlds with us... who else do you think is here?"

6. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Falco surveyed his surroundings from above. He spotted some familiar faces, while others he had never seen before. The ace pilot was able to spot his partner, Fox, and that was the only other person he actually recognised.

7. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    Marth turned to Lucario. "You didn't happen to see anyone else around here, did you? I'd rather not be caught off guard again if turns out there might be more hostile fighters lurking about."

8. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “So far, all I’ve seen are a blue space bird and a walking gumball.” Doc said to the mystical jackal and Japanese Popstar.

9. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    (Sorry, I wasn't getting notifications for some reason)
    Fox felt a bit uncomfortable with Falco looking at him during and what Doctor Mario said made him even more unsettled. He even almost grabbed his blaster.
    "This isn't the place to get into a fight that you are unfamiliar with," Fox told himself as he took his hand away from the blaster.

10. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Come on, guys. I’ll introduce you to the two I found.” the doctor said as he jumped up in the iconic Mario fashion. He then landed on the ground and saw a anthropomorphic space fox. “Who’s your friend?” Doc said sarcastically as he grabbed one of his cartoonishly large, multi colored pills.

11. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    (I didn't get a notification either... Wierd.)

"I've seen a few other...." Lucario took a moment to pause at the fact that marth spoke in words the others could understand. "Wait since when did you-"

He was interrupted by marth getting pelted by a comedically oversized pill. He looked up and saw a familiar face in Dr. Mario "Well well... It's sure been a while, doc. I sensed you all but I just wanted to see who was hiding down here." He looked back at Marth. "Come on, they won't hurt you... Probably." He said as he jumped up and landed next to doc to see Kirby, Fox and Falco all here.

12. ShaysShaymin

Lati
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽119.1
    Villager sat down, playing with a stick. "Doo Doo Doo." He ran towards Lucario, jumped and hit in the head with a pebble. "Hehe!" Villager teased.

13. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    (Wait, whos this Guy? ^ )

“Mama Mia!” Doc jumped and accidentally went into cartoony Italian mode. He felt fear in his heart as he saw the rather harmless looking trophy. However, Villager wasn’t as innocent as his looks made him out to be.

Doc’s eyes turned gold and rainbow aura flashed around. He then got into stance and seemed to charge some sort of attack.

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    (Just to let you know, you need to sign up before coming in! I think we still have a spot to squeeze Villager into, but you still need @Arod 's consent. Apologies!)
    Kirby squeaked at thw newcomer. "P...poyo?! Please don't fight, poyo!" Squeaking, he suddenly activated his Down Special, transforming into a tiny rock that clattered to the floor uselessly.

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Lucario used his up special to gracefully ascend away from the attack. Marth had rolled behind doc as to not get hit by his smash. And Fox and Falco both used fire to get to a secluded area.

“Aww yeah! Hoooowaaahhhh!!!!!” Doc then unleashed a giant volley of enormous mega vitamins that hit Villager. This attack dragged billiard with it and knocked him into the blast zone. Doc then took a knee and started to breathe heavily. That attack really had him drained. He was even starting to drip with sweat.

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Sighing in relief, the pink puffball popped back into his regular form. Upon seeing the Doctor looking so worn out, he instantly ran over, concerned. "D-doc Mario! Are you okay, poyo? I-I can go find a healing item or something!"

17. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    Marth dusted himself off and walked out from behind Doctor Mario.
    "I didn't realize that you had a Final Smash prepared." He said to the doctor. "When did you find a Smash Ball?"

18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I-I don’t know...” doc said in a strained voice. He then took a couple of breaths. “I guess it out do adr-adrenaline...” Doc said and then began to take a few breaths. His heart rate was out of control and his whole body was tingling. Something about that final smash was not normal.

19. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Fox was confused by the sudden final smash, even though there wasn't a single smash ball in the area. He shook his head. There had to be some explanation, but the fact that the Doctor Mario was so tired from it may explain a part of what happened.

20. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Man, I need a pick me up...” Doc said. “Any one got any max tomatoes by any chance?” the black clad Italian said in a sarcastic tone.