1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Anime Twilight Wings miniseries

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by BZRich64, Jan 15, 2020.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 Terra Destroyer

Gray
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,220.2
    I had no idea this was a thing until right before making this post, but apparently there's a new Pokémon miniseries that just started called Pokémon: Twilight Wings. The series will consist of seven episodes released on a monthly basis, each following different characters in the Galar region with plots all involving the Flying Taxi service. The first episode has just released on Youtube in both Japanese and English.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. bakugo

bakugo Youngster

(Kyurem Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽86.7
    I saw the first episode and thought it was pretty cool. I wish they'd make a main series anime that didn't involve Ash though.

Link_The_Fox likes this.
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon You’re welcome!

Melon
    (Binacle)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽933.6
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I watched it yesterday. I thought it was interesting, I just wish it was a full series. The art style is amazing, and my baby boy Allister was there... I’m looking forward to watching these in the future.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Faded Autumn

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Dawn Stone ★★★★
    Seems pretty interesting, I might have to check it out!:P

5. SyWry

SyWry Rival

Legendary Egg
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,441.5
    Definitely a fun first watch. Although I'm a little disappointed they aren't focusing on John's story, I'm also equally excited to see what else they'll show.