1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Username Change Requests 2.0

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Vigilance, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Vigilance

Vigilance The Devil Himself

Chopper
    (Sneasel)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,682.0
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Username Change Requests 2.0

Old username reflect your angsty, confused teenage days? Heard a cool moniker you'd like for yourself? Well, you're in luck because you can request a username change from us!

Read below to find out how you can avail this neat opportunity. You now get one username change every 6 months for free, so use it wisely!

Username Change Rules:
    • You only have one username change every 6 months. We will not revert your username change because you changed your mind -- sorry! Please think carefully before requesting.
    • You must have 100 posts to receive a username change.
    • You must have been active on the site for a month before being eligible for a username change.
    • Usernames may not have symbols or anything that makes it hard to type/mention. This is up to Admin discretion.
    • Usernames must be below 20 characters and obviously SFW.
    • If you are interested in a username that's been taken, an Admin may allow it based on special circumstances (just ask).
    If you meet all these requirements, go ahead and leave a message below to get a new name for yourself. =]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Azazel

Azazel Make me your Aphrodite, make your one and only

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,614.2
    May I have Azazel? I think it's taken but idk if the member is active or anything.
    If not that's fine!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero I broke my jaw from smiling too hard!

Seahorse Teeth
    (Hippopotas ♀)
    Level 26
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,350.2
    Expository name change time! New year, new me, I want my name changed to:

Absolute Zero

4. Vigilance

Vigilance The Devil Himself

Chopper
    (Sneasel)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,682.0
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Names have been processed. Remember to log on with them now on.

Azazel and Absolute Zero like this.