1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Welcome to Hime's Portfolio

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by ShireHime, Aug 3, 2017.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    So yeah, been trying to draw for quite a while now, and I'm still failing!

I kinda got bored during classes today, so I decided to draw something! (Plez do not expect something great, unlike the others who have their own threads here xD)

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I think it looks pretty good, just need to look past the lines on the paper. It might be better to use good ol' fashion blank paper to draw on since squared and lined paper tend to ruin the drawing unless the lines and squares are made part of the image itself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Thank you! I didn't really get time to think of putting it on blank paper, but I will be getting a sketchpad soon, so that'll finally get rid of the annoying blue lines too! :3

4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Good job! I second Karz's statements and I'd love to see you continue this hobby!

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Imna post here again cause postfest I want to share more art!
    [​IMG]

6. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Ooh, your sprites look really nice and clean! I demand to see more more :P

ShireHime likes this.
  7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Thanks! I might in the future :)

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Yay, cards! I normally post this at my Deviantart but I decided to share them here too :) I'd love it if you guys can give me suggestions of what Pokémon card I should make next. You can even suggest their moves too.

*Poof*

Credits (All of these people are in DA, except for the Pkmn Company):
    aschefield101 for the blank, font guide, holofoil and symbol sheet.
    icycatelf for the TCG font.
    Pokémon Company for the Deoxys wallpaper cause I can't find any art lol
    [​IMG]

Credits (All of these people are in DA, except for the Pkmn Company):
    Pokémon Company for the Pyroar wallpaper for the same reasons above
    [​IMG]

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I'm back with a new card ^^ This one looks a lot more cleaner than the last two.

Credits:
    Pokémon Company
    [​IMG]

Let me know what you guys think! Also, you can suggest moves, the energy cost, the effects and other stuff for any card, not just GXs!

#9 May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
  10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I come to you with outdated cards that I have created using the BW Bases! The supporter and item cards come for Pretty Cure, and I'm not sure why I made these. I really want to transfer them into the Sun and Moon bases though, and I'm already making progress, at least.

Credits are given to all of these people who have made this project possible!
    aschefield101
    icycatelf
    nintendo-jr
    Xous54
    ishmam

Also, credits are given to Nintendo and Toei Animation because they made Pokémon and Pretty Cure possible!
    [​IMG]

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I'm back with another card. I really should do something about my life

So I tried making one of these Prism Star cards. I ran into a number of problems just trying to figure out what to do with the Prism Star logo at the center of the card. Believe me, I tried making it shiny, with foils, but it just foiled the rest of the card. Heh, get it?

Anyway, I tried making the symbol shiny but since Hydreigon is also a Dark-type Pokémon card, it naturally had to get white text. Everytime I adjusted the transparency for the foil, it just made the white text appear unreadable unless you looked really hard for the text. So, I decided to not add a foil. I'll do that to other cards that don't require white text.

Credits:
    icycatelf for the TCG font and holofoil.
    All0412 for the wonderful Hydreigon art.

© 1995-2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK Inc. Pokémon and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo.
    [​IMG]