1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I have been going absolutely nuts over World of Final Fantasy lately. Truly an underrated game for those who love both Final Fantasy and Pokémon.

This game is going to keep me sinking time into it for quite a while yet!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. U44151

U44151 Sailor

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽196.0
    currently playing fifa 17

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Currently in the middle of a Ni No Kuni II playthrough.

Might give that up for playing Monster Hunter though if I see myself getting more bored or disinterested.

4. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Been playing doodle jump

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Picked up Etrian Odyssey III again for the first time in forever. I honestly forgot I still had that game.
    Had to do some party reworking, and I'm the middle of level-grinding to make that happen, but it will most likely be worth it.

6. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Casually exploring the wilds of God Of War (2018). Dad-Kratos is best Kratos and this game's twist upon twist of endings was worth all the times I died trying to beat the story mode lmao.

7. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm currently playing Iconoclasts on PC (also available on PlayStation Network), an Indie Metroid-Vania style game with cool and quirky characters, tight gameplay, and a really engaging story (that gets progressively dark the further you go in, to the point where characters actually start dying, no joke). Also, it was almost entirely made by one man, Konjak, over the coarse of several years and it looks and plays amazingly.

If you love Metriod-Vania style games, I highly suggest picking this up and playing this for yourself before getting spoiled to the story.

8. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Currently: Dragon Ball FighterZ

... It's really going to take me a good while to get good at it considering it's my first fighting game in a long time.

9. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    Currently I'm trying to finish SAO Fatal Bullet ere I get bored or frustrated by it's clunkiness.

10. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Right now I'm playing "Kirby Star Allies" on my friends Nintendo Switch.

11. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm trying to beat Super Mario 3d Land for the 3DS right now

12. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    Played a little Re Mercs 3D today, still wishing they had some sort of story mode on that but they prolly wont ever make another in that same line unfortunately.

13. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I tried Fortnite for the first time and I'm really bad.. T_T No wins yet, and I only find it fun if I can play with my friend.

Getting back into Splatoon 2. Very excited for the Octa Expansion, but it's still a ways off. Salmon Run is still my favorite mode. Want to get better at ranked but am stuck in C rank and can't even play in League... soloing with randoms in ranked is like all luck.. Plus I'm not very good. :wry:

Playing.. er... reading the Fate/stay night Réalta Nua visual novel for a while now. Recently got the true ending to the Fate route. Eager to start Unlimited Blade Works but I wanna backtrack to get the bad ending for Fate Route. I wanna collect all the Tiger Stamps in the game.. it's funny to see the various ways Shirou dies interesting to see alternate endings and Tiger Dojo segments are funny.

14. Critical Sass

Critical Sass Slippery when wet

eg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽319.0
    Elite: Dangerous has captured my attention now, this game is right up my alley, I can see myself playing this for quite a while.

15. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I've been playing Pokémon duel a lot lately. It's pretty addicting and there's a lot to do without spending money.

16. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I just recently got Persona 5. I'm already hocked on the game. It's just so fun to play.

17. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    Managed to reach Gold League 3 in War Robots on my lunch break. Was able to FINALLY unlock my 5th hanger slot and grabbed a sweet new weapon from a Black Market chest....all in all a very productive lunch break xP

18. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Currently Postal 2 and I have 38 hours in it ._.

19. Panazel

Benefic
    (Latias)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽100.2
    For me, it's been Splatoon 2 and Puyo Tetris (PC). The latter I've been playing on habit, so I kinda wanna do something new soon, like Tetris Axis.
    Today is also a Splatfest, so matches take a while for me to get zzz...

20. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    i've been playing a lot of spyro 3 over the weekend. it has been frustrating me a little bit but so far i am making good progress and have managed to get a majority of the gems and eggs that i can. so far so good. and yes i am trying to 100% it. i have before, but i want to again. just to feel accomplished.