1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What characters would you like to see make a cameo in USUM?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by FifiandFurrball4ever, Aug 8, 2017.

1. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    my list
    -Leaf/Green/Blue/whatever her name is
    -Lord N
    -Gold
    -Silver

2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I really want to see more characters from gen 5, like N. We already saw Colress and the elite 4 member Grimsley. Why not more?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seeing how we got Anabel in S/M..I want to see Lucy!
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    N and maybe some of the friends from x&y
    Or the black white protags and friends.

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Some of the Frontier Brains and maybe random grunts from other teams.

6. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    -Silver.

Wait, is that it? Nothing from Generation 4 or 5? Seriously? Huh, if that's what my brain wants.

7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    WALLACE

I really want to see the past champions. All of them. Let them take a vacation!

I'd like to see some Gym Leaders from past games too! Especially the Gen 5 ones, I love the Gen 5 Leaders.

8. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    Seeing how we got Red and Blue, I want to see Ethen/Gold and Lyra as well as Dawn and Barry return. Maybe even see Ash show up. I mean, we do have his Greninja show up in Sun and Moon, so why not have him show up in the game, maybe even as a Trial Captian or a character needed to be defeated to proceed through the game.

9. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Guzma of course, and the rival of SGC,

10. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Not sure why, but Fantina would make a nice cameo, or perhaps Winona.

11. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I always love seeing old gym leaders and elite four members. I wouldn't be opposed to previous champions appearing too as long as it's not Cynthia again.

12. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I think it would be neat to see a cameo with past rivals like Barry, Silver, etc.

Even though she already has been in a couple of games, Elite Four Caitlin would be neat to see in the new games. Though I'm just biased because she is one of my favorite of the Elites. More cameos of Battle Frontier Brains from Emerald and Platinum could be interesting as well.

13. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I'd love to see N come back. Seeing him in a Hawaiian shirt would be the funniest/best thing ever too XD. While we're talking Gen 5, Elesa/Roxie could swing by because they're on tour or something.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Archie/Maxie come back. I mean, Archie, for sure, he's a pirate yeh landlubbers, yaaaaaaar.

14. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Maybe not actually show up, but as a mention the past teams such as Rocket and Galactic would be cool

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I'd love to see some Gen 4 protags in the game so that they're all like

"sinnoh's next bb"

And then just walk away and that's literally it and they never appear again and everyone is just like "wtf just happened"

16. flareon71

Legegg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽392.1
    I'd like some Gen 2 reps.
    (potentially biased because I love gen 2)
    Or Gen 4 reps. Other than Cynthia. Maybe fit in some of the Gym Leaders like Volkner (eventually got bored of Sinnoh again and decided to move to Alola)

17. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Johanna (the mom from Diamond), taking a vacation in Alola!

I'd also like to see Cheren and Bianca, N (but it's unlikely T_T), Fantina and maybe even some of the previous Pokémon Professors.

18. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind Lance or Iris coming back. Hell, Alder would be great too. Just seeing Alder looking more Hawaiian than he already is would be great.

19. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    If I see Silver in a Hawaiian shirt my life will be f*cking complete I swear
    Well, if we can get just SOME NEWS I would know what to hope for so my dreams aren't crushed and unfulfilled. But nooo. Instead I have to dream with the chance of failure. And failure of cameo dreams is a Very Serious Problem. I don't want to get the 3DS wet with my bitter what-could-have-been tears.

Silver, being a general jerk and awful hilarious redheaded rival. And in a Hawaiian shirt. The shirt is mandatory. You heard me: mandatory. No shirt, no dream fulfillment. Plus, he'd probably be like relaxing-maybe tanning DON'T QUESTION ME-on a beach, be super embarrassed to see you, and then yell at you until you leave. sets bar super high now dream will never be complete
    Barry. I need to see Barry. And I need Hau to introduce him to malasadas. And then hilarity ensues.
    Steven Stone, because he seems like he'd go on vacation to Alola. Plus, he can, I dunno, fanboy over rocks on mountains or whatever he does when he's not Champion. And he can go talk to Olivia.
    Neo, aka The Super Important Mysterious Dramatic One who NEVER SHOWS UP in X/Y because maybe he's too busy being trapped in a parallel universe. Or maybe the ghost girl is the one trapped; who knows? But seriously: we need more on this topic like...back when X/Y and ORAS came out.
    #MissingNo

20. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I kind of want to see the past protagonists and rivals appear somewhere in the games. I also wouldn't mind finding N in the game. A cameo by him would make sense, as this generation also has an team whose leader claims to be working for the good of Pokémon in order to cover up their evil schemes.

Also Team Skull from the PMD series. That was a huge opportunity wasted in the first game. I don't know how they'll show up, but I want it.