1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What is your opinion on gender differences?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by RadEmpoleon, Feb 13, 2019 at 8:13 PM.

1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon Ace Trainer

Twiggy
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽381.5
    Poké Doll ★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Gen 4 brought us gender differences for certain Pokémon. What is your opinion on them, and which is your favorite?

Personally I think the gender differences was a good thing to add. It gives some Pokémon a little bit more character. I’m upset that gen 4 onwards have very few Pokémon with gender differences, and they’re all the very obvious ones. And gen 7 didn’t have any.

My favorite is...
    [​IMG]
    Female Heracross! I love her cute little heart horn.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sheinxy

Sheinxy PKMN Breeder

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,051.5
    I don't really have any opinion on these, apart from them being a nice feature to have

My favorite gender difference?
    Idk, maybe Torchic because of how invisible it is x3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gazi

Gazi Ace Trainer

Stoick
    (Quilladin)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽442.9
    I really like gender differences, if they're actually distinct. I'm not too fond of the whole 'oh, the female's teeth/fangs are a little bit shorter'. I like it when the males and females are entirely different looking, like the Nidorans. I think my favorites though are Unfezent. Both male and female versions look cool, but I love how the male is the more colorful one, because that's how birds really are.

4. Ridlins

Ridlins Sentinel

Dusty
    (Trapinch)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    One that I think really needs a gender difference is Sawsbuck. The fact that the females have antlers has always bothered me a lot more than it probably should.