1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal What the Heck-rystal is going on!? - Randomised Crystal RivalLocke [Pixel VS IllusionFox]

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pixel, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hey, everyone, and welcome to this Pokémon Crystal Randomiser RivalLocke! Don't know what that means? Well, met me break it down for you - Illy and I are playing a randomised version of Pokémon Crystal, while also doing a Nuzlocke, and also fighting each other after every Gym! OK, you're all set now, right? Good.

The rules are simple - regular Nuzlocke rules apply, but no players can continue past a Gym fight without the other player. Both players will also post their journals in this thread, so make sure you stay tuned for multiple updates!

Battle Replays​
    Battle 1 (Falker) - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6customgame-623499785
    Battle 2 (Bugsy) - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6customgame-623944269
    Battle 3 (Whitney) - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6customgame-630047149
    Battle 4 (Morty)
    Battle 5 (Chuck)
    Battle 6 (Jasmine)
    Battle 7 (Pryce)
    Battle 8 (Clair)
    Battle 9 (Before Elite 4)
    Battle 10 (Brock)
    Battle 11 (Misty)
    Battle 12 (Lt. Surge)
    Battle 13 (Erika)
    Battle 14 (Janine)
    Battle 15 (Sabrina)
    Battle 16 (Blaine)
    Battle 17 (Blue)
    Battle 18 (Red)

Pixel's Pokémon​
    Alive:

Boxed:

Dead:

Illy's Pokémon​
    Alive:

Boxed:

Dead:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    JadeFox likes this.
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    ENTRY 1 - ZEPHYR BADGE [FALKNER]

[​IMG]
    Ah, Pokémon Crystal. it's such a good game to go and look back on. Shame it's not coming to the 3DS, so I guess I'll just play it now! Time to get everything underway.

[​IMG]
    Looks good so far. Professor Oak isn't a Nurse or something-

[​IMG]
    It has begun.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Time to name myself! I could've chosen my real name, which is one of the 4 on the left, but I ended up going with 'Pixel', as to not confuse anyone or something. Well, time to start my journey!

[​IMG]
    Alright, alright, I'm going. Sheesh!

[​IMG]
    Your beautiful eyes. I'd like everyone to meet my in-game boyfriend. I don't care if he doesn't accept me, he will be mine. But enough of that, time to pick a starter Pokémon.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    These are some good choices; Staryu has a lot of potential in the future as a Starmie, Forretress is a Steel-type, which may be handy against poison-deaths, and Nidoqueen is pretty OP for a starter.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I ended up going with Nidoqueen, who I named YaaasQueen. She's got some amazing moves, too!

[​IMG]
    I also got Elm's number. Maybe he'll be my sloppy seconds if my relationship doesn't work out with that cute red-head. But I'm getting off-topic, Elm needs me to go see some guy named Mr. Pokémon, so off I go!

[​IMG]
    Youngster Joey, when I came back in 20 minutes, you won't even have that Rattata.

Mr. Pokémon's house was fine, I met Oak and got a Pokédex, and I also got an egg for Elm. Then Elm called me and told me that a boy with red hair stole one of his Pokémon, and I didn't reply because I was too busy running to find my love.

[​IMG]
    We stared at each other for a long time. It was nice.

[​IMG]
    My boyfriend challenged me to a battle with the Pokémon he stole - Staryu. But with all the OP Pokémon on the routes, YaaasQueen gained a bunch of EXP and is now very OP. She also has Razor Leaf, so it was an easy fight.

[​IMG]
    When I got back to Elm's, a police officer asked me if I knew my boyfriend's name. It hadn't occurred to me that I didn't, so I just named him 'Illy', which is short for 'I like-like you'. Now, with that errand out of the way, I decided to start my journey for real!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My encounter for Route 29 was a Starmie! Ironic, because it is the evolved form of one of the 3 starters I could have chosen. I captured it and named it StarSeeker. It's got some good moves, and Tail Whip.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My encounter for Route 30 was a Machamp! This is the third time I've done a randomised playthrough of Pokémon, and the third time Machamp has ended up on my team. I caught him and named him Buff Boiii. False Swipe is going to come in handy for capturing more Pokémon!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Just as I predicted, Youngster Joey became Swimmer Chloe (they do rhyme), and his Pokémon was actually a Charizard.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My encounter for Route 31 was an Articuno! I love Articuno, and I'm so glad I was able to capture it! (Note: Capture rates were increased for this randomiser, for both players, but there is still a chance to fail a capture). I caught it and named it Snowflake. Its moveset could use a little work. I also found a Moltres back on Route 30, so I thought I'd point it out. Imagine if I had two Legendary Birds.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My encounter for Dark Cave was a Dragonair! Much like Articuno, Dragonair is one of my favourites. I caught him and named him Courtney, which can be a boy's name in some cases. It has Sketch, which is interesting, since that means I can teach it literally any move in the game. If this doesn't classify as random, I don't know what does.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My encounter for Sprout Tower was a Politoed! Unfortunately, I ended up defeating it, so I was unable to catch it. It's not that big of a deal, though - I already had 5 team members, and one of them was a Water-type.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Rocker Jill (also known as Leader Falkner) was an easy battle, with his very weak team of Krabby and Abra. I easily defeated him with Courtney, and earned the Zephyr Badge. I also go TM31, which contains Thief.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I also hatched the Mystery Egg, which counts as my "encounter" for Violet City. Instead of Togepi, I got a Tentacruel, who I named Medusa. She's only got Wing Attack, and I placed her in the PC Box for safe-keeping, and since I've already got a Water-type in StarSeeker and a Poison-type in YaaasQueen.

[​IMG]
    By the end of this part of my journey, this is what my team looks like. The item that YaaasQueen is holding is a Miracle Seed, and the item that Buff Boiii is holding is a Black Belt.​

JadeFox likes this.
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    CHAPTER ONE - ZEPHYR BADGE
    Alrighty, now it's my turn for the Rivallocke! As I'm starting up the game, I'm greeted with A.) much nostalgia, B.) Professor Oak, and C.)

[​IMG]

Apparently Oak has an Eeveelution now.

I, of course, name the player character Illy, as Illusion can't fit >.>

[​IMG]
    Yeppers! I'm making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass and- okay no song. But I didn't really have the chance to interact with any of the other NPCs in the game, so I went straight to the lab. And my starter choices?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hmm... Kangaskhan is kinda bulky, Skarmory is fast and bulky, and Seaking is Seaking. Which do I choose...? Didn't actually take too long though; I've already chosen.

[​IMG]

Well then Mommy?, let's go train some. Oh, and go to Mr. Pokémon's house to grab an eggy! Meanwhile, here's the scoop on the Kanga.

[​IMG]
    Eventually after I get through Route 30, and receive the Mystery Egg, Professor Elm calls for me. Of course someone stole a Poke. And right as I'm getting out of Cherrygrove, a red haired kid gets sweeped by Mommy?. Didn't get a mugshot, but I did get a name.

I told the police that @Pixel was on the loose.

So I end up getting some PokeBalls, so now the nuzlocke officially starts! Route 29 Encounter?

[​IMG]
    Oh yeah, forgot the mugshot for her as well. Anyways, Mom...? Is gonna be pretty good with the Growth / Pursuit combo, not gonna lie. Making my way to Route 30, I find:

[​IMG]
    Oooooo nice! I can catch it, and maybe I might replace it with-

[​IMG]
    Mom...? Why are you so cruel to daddy...????

Whatever, let's keep going. Let's fight Youngster Joey! Or should I say...

[​IMG]
    Apparently I still can't assume genders in 2017.

Two new captures, a Machop on Route 46, and a Seel on Route 31!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I probably should put Manny in the box for now, but let's just grind with Popplio for a bit-

[​IMG]
    Why. So much potential...

Anyways, I've moved on from Popplio, because my encounter in the Dark Cave is an OP Sheep.

[​IMG]
    Thank you @Sheep. You've really made my day ^_^

Going into Violet City, I get my next encounter, a Seaking! Let's start training them-

[​IMG]

Fuck.

Alright, let's take our Scope Lens-equipped Sheep and talk on that dude Falkner.

[​IMG]

Alrighty, let's battle the man-

[​IMG]

Never mind then. Okay, people, just stick to whatever you want at this point. Let me just beat your two Pokémon and - WHY DOES YOUR VAPOREON KNOW HYPER BEAM. WHY. Luckily I didn't lose anyone, but jeez, that was kinda scary.

Alright, Ima take this Rock Slide TM, I bet it's gonna prove itself to be useful eventually.

[​IMG]
    Yeeee! I also picked up the Togepi egg from the professor's assistant, and after that hatched I got my little Slimer!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Why does it have so many kicking moves when Slimer doesn't even have any legs...?

Alright, I think this is gonna be it for the chapter. I have a good variety of Pokes to use, and a nice little item to help get more crits in! Next we should be having the battle between Pixel and my Pokémon, and we'll see who wins!

Current Team:

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixel and Sheep like this.
  4. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    ENTRY 2 - HIVE BADGE [BUGSY]

Before I started this part of my journey, I decided to backtrack and go to the areas I forgot to get Pokémon in!

First up was Route 46, where my encounter was a Larvitar! I caught him and called him Buddy, but he died straight away in his first battle against a Raikou with Ice Beam. RIP Buddy, you had so much potential.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Next was Route 36, where my encounter was a Blissey! I caught her and named her Tamago-san, and she is a tank. For those of you who don't get the name, Tamago-san, when translated from Japanese to English, means Mrs. Egg, but Tamago-san sounds better. I added Tamago-san to my team.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The last area was the Ruins of Alph, where my encounter was a Hitmonchan! I caught him and named him Jackie, after Jackie Chan. His move isn't the best, so I stored him in the PC with Medusa.

[​IMG]
    I also solved this puzzle, so here's the answer for anyone who needs it! (cough cough IllusionFox cough cough) For now, I'll continue on with my adventure.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My encounter for Route 32 was a Piloswine! I caught her and named her Flurry, but since I've got YaaasQueen and Snowflake sharing types with Flurry, I decided to store her in the PC.

[​IMG]
    While battling some Trainers, Buff Boiii was killed by this Gloom's Drill Peck. RIP Buff Boiii, you're the first of many randomised Machamps to die on me.

My encounter for Union Cave was a Cubone! I caught him and named him Mommas Boy (which was supposed to be Momma's Boy, but there's no apostrophe in the Gen II keyboard), but unfortunately he died while I tried to level him up - Rollout and Shadow Ball weren't the best moves to start with. RIP Momma's Boy, I guess you can see your mother again.

My encounter for Route 33 was an Oddish! I caught him and named him Weed, he's got that Fire Punch to light himself up and smoke himself! Unfortunately, he won't be getting dank anytime soon, since he was killed by a critical hit from a wild Aerodactyl. RIP Weed, you were the dankest of them all.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My encounter for Slowpoke Well was a Smeargle! I was unable to capture it, since Courtney killed it with a critical hit. Capturing Pokémon is much harder now that I've lost Buff Boiii with his False Swipe. I also made it through the Team Rocket shenanigans without any trouble!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    After dealing with Team Rocket, I challenged Gym Leader Bugsy - or rather, Rocker Cammie (maybe the Gym Leaders formed a band?) - to battle. His team consisted of Mareep, Igglybuff, and Totodile, so him Basic Pokémon didn't stand a chance against my almost fully-evolved team. I was awarded the Hive Badge from him, as well as TM49, which contains Slam. Apparently Bugsy "discovered" Slam, which makes no sense because it was an attack in Gen I. Silly Bugsy.

[​IMG]
    I love you.

[​IMG]
    My rival boyfriend Illy challenged me to battle again, hearing about how strong I was against Team Rocket. He added a few Pokémon to his team, which consisted of Kinger, Natu, and his starter Staryu. Once again, an easy fight. I didn't want to hurt him, but he needs to know who's in-charge in this relationship.

[​IMG]
    While grinding, I discovered that Snorla had a 100% chance to hold Leftovers, so I taught Jackie the TM for Theif that Falkner gave me, and decided to grind out for some Leftovers. Unfortuantely, he was killed by a Snorlax, and I was only able to steal 2 Leftovers. RIP Jackie, your sacrifice was not in vain.

[​IMG]
    By the end of this part of my journey, this is what my team looks like. YaaasQueen is still holding the Miracle Seed, StarSeeker is holding a Charcoal, Snowflake is holding Buff Boiii's Black Belt, and Courtney and Tamago-san are both holding Leftovers.​

#4 Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    JadeFox likes this.
  5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    CHAPTER TWO - Hive Badge
    Alright, we're back into the game. After my first battle with Pixel, I am feeling a little more confident about this nuzlocke. Unbeknownst to me, the exact opposite ensues.

I decided to skip the Route with the Sudowoodo tree, since I will have to encounter it again eventually. I skip ahead to the Ruins of Alph, where I solve a puzzle (thanks Pixy ;3), and fall through the floor. And my encounter?

[​IMG]

Aww, cute, a Diglett! I could make this guy work, as long as I don't-

[​IMG]

Spoke too soon.

Anyways, moving on to Route 32, I can scoop up another Pokémon! This one being:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I actually manage to catch this one, and even named it something nice! Magic Guy isn't such a bad name, and I'm really kind of looking forward to using a Hypno in this run!

[​IMG]

So much for that idea.

[​IMG]

For my Union Cave encounter, I find a Meowth! I capture it easily, and name it the Japanese name for Meowth, Nyarth. Because I like how it sounds.

Making my way through Azalea Town, I happen to make it to Slowpoke Well! Going down, I end up finding a Sandslash!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I feel like it has the perfect nickname lmao

[​IMG]

But as I was defeating a Rocket Grunt, I slipped up, and now Mom...? Is gone. RIP, you were filled with so much potential. Hopefully I won't lose anybody else-

[​IMG]

Really...?

Anyways, after a bit of confusion, I went back to Route 33 to grab another encounter! This would end up being the last one for the time being, and it's...
    [​IMG]

UMBREON! MY FAVORITE EEVEELUTION! I'm so glad I was able to find this guy, it really made my day. Equipped with only Double Edge and Stomp, I know that my little Twilight will stay on the team for a long time XD

Now, let's fite the bug boi.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

He's also a doctor.

[​IMG]

This battle was not really hard, with just a Gastly, Lanturn and Skarmory, but... somehow a crit came out of nowhere and took my Mommy away from me... I feel so sad, but someday I will get something to use just as well.

[​IMG]

But I win! And I also make a horrible typo out of the TM name. RIP the Discord chat...

[​IMG]

Something.

[​IMG]

How good am I at what...? Typos? Memes?? Watching cat videos???

But in all seriousness though, I sweep Pixels Team. Much easy.

But for now, I have to stop. I've gotten my second badge, and although I've lost many trustworthy partners, I still have some new ones up my sleeve. My Scope Lens Outrage Sheep will still be useful in the future!!!!

[​IMG]

Pixel likes this.
  6. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    ENTRY 3 - PLAIN BADGE [WHITNEY]

This one's gonna be pretty short, since there aren't any areas between Azalea Town and Goldenrod City where I can capture Pokémon.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My encounter for Ilex Forest was a Lugia! It seems that another old friend of mine, Shiro, has made its way over from my Red RivalLocke with Bloom, so I named him appropriately. His moveset leaves something to be desired, but that's nothing a little training can't fix!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My encounter for Route 34 was a Jigglypuff. I caught him and named him Poffin, but deposited him into the PC, as I've already got a powerful Normal-type in Tamago-san.

I decided to use my encounter in Goldrenrod City to hatch the Odd Egg given to me in the Route 34 Daycare, and it hatched into a Shiny Meganium! I named him Hibiscus, but he unfortunately died to a wild Jigglypuff's critical hit Icy Wind. RIP Hibiscus, you were so fabulous.

[​IMG]
    I lost another Pokémon while grinding, this time losing my beloved Snowflake to a wild Dunsparce's Flamethrower. RIP Snowflake, you were definitely one of my favourites.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    After grinding up the rest of my team (and removing StarSeeker from the line-up, don't worry it's still alive), I challenged Gym Leader Whitney, also known by her band name Rocker Mike (hey Mike, like microphone!). Her team consisted of a Meowth and a Hitmontop, but this was a much easier fight than the one against her infamous Miltank. She awarded me the Plain Badge and TM45, which contains Iron Tail. Apparently, it's super-cute like she is.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I backtracked to Azalea Town and used Headbutt on a tree to encounter an Arbok! Unfortunately, YaaasQueen killed it with a critical hit Razor Leaf.

[​IMG]
    By the end of this part of my journey, this is what my team looks like. YaaasQueen is now holding Never-Melt Ice, Courtney is holding Charcoal, and Tamago-san and Shiro are both holding Leftovers.​

JadeFox likes this.
  7. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    CHAPTER THREE - WHITNEY

Alright, I'm back guys! It took a while but here I am!

Going into Ilex Forest, I've been kinda hoping that I'd get a good Encounter. Aaaaaaaaaand...

[​IMG]

It's a Magnemite, okay... well, I named it Magneto shortly after capturing it, and I'm kinda glad now because I have some type diversity now! Let's go to Route 34!

[​IMG]

Appropriately named "Helicopter", I got this Doduo! This one is probably just gonna stay in the PC Box unless I need it later lol.

So after arriving in Goldenrod City, I decided to go ahead and try to get a shiny with the Odd Egg that you can get from the Day Care! After hatching two Noctowl I find:

[​IMG]

A shiny Chikorita! I love my little golden baby, and I name it Mint on the spot! I'm just gonna go train him up real quick and-

[​IMG]

WHY. WHY. WHY.
    My luck has been bad with this nuzlocke TBH. I'm really just sad at this point.

Going to Route 35(?), I find this.

[​IMG]

It died immediately.
    RIP Headache 1996-2017

Going to the National Park I find hope! It's a Magby!!!

[​IMG]

Um... unfortunately... Nyarth was injured in the making of this capture...

[​IMG]

Why. I loved my cat...

Also, while I was training up, Potatoskin was killed by a trainer's Kadabra. Why did it have to have PSYCHIC of all moves???

[​IMG]

You know what, screw it, time for Whitney.

[​IMG]

Ah, that was much easier than it is in the regular games. I didn't have to deal with that Miltank, which made me happy XDXD
    I just received the Plain Badge from Whitney, and now to take ten minutes trying to figure out how to get the Squirt bottle thing for the Sudowoodo...

A heh, anyways... after all that... I find...

[​IMG]

Smoochy no.

You know what, I'm just gonna end the episode here. I did not have the best of luck today, so hopefully next time I'll do better XD

[​IMG]

(Sheep still has the Scope Lens, but Twilight has the Quick Claw now, and Smoochy has an Ice Berry)

For those wondering why Nyarth is still in my party, he is now my HM slave. Because I honestly don't want to use up any precious move slots for any of my other Pokémon anyways XD ​

Pixel likes this.
  8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    ..Is it just me or is a lot of @TheIllusionFox 's pictures missing? I'm seeing a ton of '' in their posts.
    PS, sorry about all your lost mons, it must hurt to lose a shiny (the both of you did! :'( )

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    ENTRY 4 - FOG BADGE [MORTY]

Let's continue from where we left off, and head north of Goldenrod City!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My encounter for Route 35 was a Donphan! I captured him and named him Yusuke, adding him to my team. I really like Donphan, but he probably won't be sticking around with those "meh" moves.

My encounter for National Park was a Wooper! I caught him and named him :wippor:, and he has great moves! Unfortunately, :wippor: was maliciously killed by a wild Raticate. RIP :wippor:, you'll still live on in our Discord.

[​IMG]
    Also, side note, the "strange tree" blocking my path turned out to be a Quagsire. Maybe it was :wippor:'s father?? No, that'd be a cabbage, so that can't be the case.

My encounter for Route 37 was a Cleffa! I caught her and named her Claire, she's got a bunch of good STAB moves. Unfortunately, she was taken away from me by another Cleffa, who was presumably jealous of how awesome Claire was. RIP Claire, I really wanted a Clefable.

My encounter for Burned Tower was a Charmander! I caught him and named him Sriracha, and he's got some good moves! I also managed to evolve him into a Charmeleon - my first evolution in the game!

[​IMG]
    *gasp* You remember me~

[​IMG]

My boyfriend Illy's team consisted of Jolteon, Kingler, Skarmory, and his starter Staryu, this team being one of his more challenging. Afterwards, I fell down a hole and saw some strange Pokémon run off into the wild. Thinking nothing of it, I made my way into the grass of Route 37 to train, and that's where I found one of them.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Since this is technically a "Legendary Encounter", it is counted as a separate encounter, and I was barely able to catch this powerful... Tangela? Yup, Tangela replaced either Entei or Raikou as a roaming Pokémon, and that high level proves it. I named him Bruce, and placed him into my PC for safe-keeping. My team's full right now, and he's a high level, so he can be a back-up. After I'd grinded my team high enough for the Gym, I went and challenged the Ghost Pokémon Master, Morty.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Oh, pardon me, I meant Rocker Mallorie. He does look like he belongs in a band... His underwhelming team consisted of Stantler, Kakuna, Hoppip, and Dratini, and I defeated them all easily. He gave me his Fog Badge, and the TM for Rock Slide. According to Mallorie, "it's Rock Slide.", which is... nice.

Since this post feels a bit short, I decided to continue east to Mahogony Town.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My encounter for Route 42 was a Smoochum! I caught her and named her Nicki, and left her in the PC. Her moves are good, but my team's full, so she can be another back-up.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My encounter for Mt. Mortar was a Vileplume! I caught her and named her Rafflesia, and left her in the PC as another back-up. Her moves are good (a lot of the Pokémon's moves today have been good, I'm noticing), so hopefully she'll be useful in a pinch.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I was also lucky enough to encounter a wild Shiny Celebi in Mt. Mortar, which I captured (of course), and added to my team, replacing Yusuke. I named her Renae, and she's got some great moves!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My encounter for Route 43 was a Persian! I captured her and named her Katrielle. Her moves aren't that great, but I've got a few back-ups in the PC now, so she probably won't see life outside of the PC. Sorry!

My encounter for Lake of Rage, replacing the Red Gyarados, was another Smoochum! This one was shiny, so I can't complain. I caught her and named her Stacey, and evolved her into a Jynx to differentiate her with my earlier capture of Nicki. I also left her in the PC as a back-up.

[​IMG]
    And with that, I ended my entry for today! This is what my team's looking like right now, with YaaasQueen holding the Never-Melt Ice, Courtney holding the Charcoal, Tamago-san and Shiro holding the Leftovers, and Sriracha holding the Black Glasses, and Renae holding the Mystic Water (it was changed after taking the screenshot).​

10. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    OOOOoooh congrats on the 2 shinies, @Pixel!