1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Whatever,I can do...

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Thunder, May 10, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Instructions​
    I'll start it off by saying something at the bottom and whoever posts first will have to say,"Whatever,I can do...",then they make something cool up,then another person posts,then another and so on.​
    Example​
    Primal26:I can drink a gallon of milk in 3 seconds!​
    Guy who thinks drinking a gallon of milk in 3 seconds is...Meh:Whatever,I can do 7000 press-ups without breaking a sweat!​
    Have fun!​
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    The starting post​
    I can do 10000 back flips in 1 second!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    You can rotate your body along the sagittal plane at a rate that has your head moving at an angular velocity of about 160,000 ft/s ,or 109,000 mph ? I must say that is quite impressive!

(diameterπ = (5ft(height))π *10,000(flips per second)) = 160000 ft/s
    (160000*5280(feet in a mile)*60*60 (seconds in a minute and minutes in an hour)) = 109,090 mph

Meanwhile, I can jump high and far enough from a standing long jump that I can land in the same spot yesterday, thanks to time zones (it really helps with extending my weekends).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.