1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

When you draw something really, REALLY good... on your skin

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by mweep, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    So, I like to draw badly, and whenever I sketch something good, it's always on my arm or hand! Anyone else have this issue? For some reason, skin as a canvas is so much different than paper... I'm so weird.

Like, I drew this, but of course, it's on my arm. One of my better crap artworks, too. Oh well, the more practice the better, I guess.

//And... blurry Chromebook cameras produce blurry pictures. Wow. Soooo surprised.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I don't draw on myself very much (unless I'm trying to sketch a tattoo before I eventually get the guts to actually get some inkwork), but I do know the pain of temporary drawings. Most of my drawing is in the form of doodles in the margins of my class notes, some of which can get pretty awesome. Still, they're doomed to be filed away in a binder for at least a few months, and can't easily be preserved for eternity.

All I can say is... QUICK! GET THAT DRAGON TO A TATTOO PARLOR! Before you wash if off, at least!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I do like doodling on my knee-caps, though I don't draw seriously on my own self. I have the same problem as @[member="Zero Sifr"] though, in that most of my good stuff is on homework or on lined paper that I can't easily scan or make a digital template from. One day I'll get some really good stuff and actually be able to finalize it. One day...

4. Fear

Fear â—Š Galactic Glitches â—Š

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.1
    EVERYTIME. Every. Damn. Time.

I also draw on my books or desk, and I ask my mum not to clean it. That one time I drew my O.C. on my school desk, I wanted to cut the wood and bring it to my house. I really don't like paper, especially when it comes to erasing. For example, I wanted to draw kaneki step by step, but the time I had to erase things to make it look better, I cut the paper in half :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.