1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which games have you still not beaten?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sheep, May 23, 2017.

1. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I haven’t beaten Yokai Watch 2 (even though I’ve had it for a year). I just haven’t played it.

Also, Final Fantasy XV. I’m doing too many side quests, lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JustTopaz

Evie
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    Rayman...Every Assassin's Creed game...Skyrim...USUMO....Basically everything..:wooper:

3. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I haven't been Ultra Moon yet despite literally being at the entrance of the Pokémon League. 8D

... I haven't gotten bored of it or anything, but it's more finding the energy to play it and also prying my own hands off my Switch since I'm stuck to that and it's the primary reason why I haven't finished Ultra Moon yet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    Pokémon white version 2
    ever since i got Pokémon moon i kinda just forgot about white 2

5. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Oh, where do I start:

Star Wars Republic Commando
    Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell
    Halo 3 & 4
    Call of Duty 1, 2, & 3
    Battle Tanks
    Hey you Pikachu (That's an awfully made game)
    Mechassault (The original and Lone Wolf)
    Pokémon Gold
    (And there are probably more that I don't remember)

Rezna likes this.
  6. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I still have yet to beat BotW (even though I technically could beat it at any point), mostly because I'm not yet finished with one of the most important quests in the game. x.x

7. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Halo 3: ODST
    Halo 3 (on Legendary)

8. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Still haven't beaten Ultra Moon. Just been a bit lazy with it I guess. I should probably get around to finishing it some time...

9. Lexatom

Lexatom Contributor

Mythical Egg
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    I still haven't beaten the original Splatoon. I've recently become very interested in the lore so I suppose I should get around to doing that soon.

10. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Monster Hunter 4U. Although I'm not sure if that counts, considering how I didn't even get all that close to the end anyway. Man I sucked at that game.

11. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Alien: Isolation and Hatoful Boyfriend are a couple. Alien: Isolation I eventually gave up because it was too scary, and Hatoful Boyfriend because I thought it was stupid. Also, TWD Season 2. Never got around to finishing it, but I hope to soon.

12. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Never finished Pokémon Ultra Moon or Majora's Mask 3D since my 3DS broke.

13. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    98% of the games I've started playing lol

14. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    This is a lazy reply but like... according to my Backloggery, I have literally 52 unfinished games... x_x

15. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I haven't beat Animal Crossing yet! Hahaha, so funny....

16. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I still havent beaten Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD ReMix. That game comes with 6 in total, but I've only beaten the first one. I would continue, but i'm not the biggest fan of 'Re Chain of memories card game based fighting system.

17. Myrrh

Myrrh Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽203.2
    I have a huge backlog of games to get to, but i'm not counting all of those because i havent started any of those games. Games that i have started but just havent gotten around to are:
    Eternal Sonata- I think i'm at least halfway
    Grand Theft Auto IV- no idea how much is left
    Monster Hunter 4U- I dont like the combat, so it makes me play unwisely which gets me killed and so I dont feel like playing past i believe the 4th set of missions?
    Little Battlers Experience- Lost interest about like maybe a third in. Not a bad game i just had other stuff going on when i started it
    Fire Emblem Fates Revelations- I dont know why i cant be bothered to finish it I like it well enough i dont know
    Super Mario 3D World- Played through the first world to check it out and havent gone back to it
    Pokémon Ultra Sun- Uh, I think i'm on the 4th island. It's a huge chore to play which is why it's not completed
    Resident Evil 4- Pretty much at the end, dunno why i just wont finish it, it's my first time playing it and it's rather good even if i suck at it

Mario 3D world and Ultra Sun have maybe 3 months or so since i started them, everything else has at least over one year since i've started I believe. I'm probably forgetting some too. Last month i finally beat Bravely Default after being right before the final boss for around a year or so.

18. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Super Mario Galaxy 2. I had it when i was younger, and i couldn't beat the first boss, i was such a noob at it.

19. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I tried recently to get back into Assassins Creed, but I just can't. It get's a bit dull when the majority of the gameplay is "move as slowly as possible". I like playing roguish characters and I like the idea of being able to just blend into a crowd rather than hiding in shadows, that's something different, but it's just sooo slow and anyone who was paying even the slightest attention should be able to see that I have 3 blades strapped to various parts of my body.

20. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    I have 956 unfinished games on my backloggery... what am I doing with my life?T_T

One game that I haven't beaten yet that I'd really like to beat is Fire Emblem Fates, I'm in the Conquest story and I'm about halfway, but motivation and energy is lacking. I want to beat it though so I can do Revelations, Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and eventually the new game on Switch.