1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which old Pokémon would fit well into Alola?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Title! I'm thinking we need some more grass types.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    When I first heard of Alolan Formes I was really hoping for a Oddish line, namely Bellossom. I don't know what sort of design I would do for the Oddish line, but I imagined a hibiscus Bellossom or a plumeria Bellossom instead of the rafflesia that a normal Bellossom has.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Furie likes this.
  3. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I imagine Jynx with like a coconut bra XD

#3 Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Furie likes this.
  4. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    I cant tell if the title is plural or not.

As a competitive kind of guy, I'd like to see less stall mons and some more raw power like Gen 5's Darmanitan-Normal and Landorus-Therian. Toxapex is a dope mon, But I hate fighting against it, and honestly Oricorio was a disappointment when it came to competitive.

Other than that maybe just more Alola forms, and a Mega flygon, Pokémon S/M did fine with me with its additions, there were no completely unappealing mons, But i'd just wait till gamefreak gets it just right instead of having a cool concept and a bad execution.

5. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I was surprised the Skrelp/Clauncher lines didn't make it in! They both fit the tropical ocean theme well imo. Also, where the heck were Slugma and Magcargo in SM? There's an active volcano there, you'd think something made of lava would pop up in that place @_@

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Tropius fits perfectly! I'm really surprised that there weren't any wild ones in Alola.

Also... Solrock and Lunatone! You'd think that the first Sun and Moon Pokémon would be able to be caught in the Sun and Moon games but NOPE transfer only...

7. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I was thinking of Vileplume especially, because it's based off the corpse flower. And just Pokémon like Primeape, Tropius, etc fit really well into the tropical atmosphere.
    #MissingNo

8. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    The Larvesta, Horsea, Mantine, Remoraid, Tropius, Chimecho, Ralts and Deino families would have been awesome picks

9. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Wooper line.

*mic drop.*

10. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    How about Ducklett and Swanna? A goose is apparently Hawaii's national bird, so why don't we see many goose Pokémon in Alola? Unless I'm forgetting something...

11. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @SnowboundBecca
    Ducklett and Swanna are based off of Swans, not geese so they wouldn't have fit.

12. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I guess not. Gosh, we really don't have a goose Pokémon yet, do we?

13. DelphoxError

Dice
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    i'm gonna be the only one who says this but i was hoping we'd see some wild rotoms considering rotom dex is a thing rip
    going off the tropical theme, maybe the octillery line and the clamperl line?? jumpluff would be nice too lol

14. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I want to see something with Victreebell and the Slowpoke line, or at least Slowking. Both had a point in the anime, James' Victreebell and the Slowking in Pokémon Movie 2000, they are neat Pokémon that just aren't great anymore.