1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 7 Which Tapu is Your Favorite?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Feb 28, 2017.

?

Fav Tapu

1. Tapu Koko

44.3%
  2. Tapu Lele

29.1%
  3. Tapu Bulu

10.1%
  4. Tapu Fini

16.5%
  1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I really like Koko. He's got a pretty unique typing (only two Pokémon have it), and the fact that his hands are also beaks just sold it for me.
    Yeah, I like birds. Totally not biased here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    favourite? I don't know...
    but it's definitely NOT Tapu Fini
    I mean , Aqua Ring , that's why

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    Tapu Koko is my favorite. Party because I like its design and party because of its role in the story and connection to the main character.

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Tapu Fini was definitely my favorite because it's a pretty mermaid lmao. I really like it's design with its delicious color scheme.

5. Kitgurl69

Kitgurl69 Youngster

Genesect Egg
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16.0
    Tapu Lele is my favorite, mostly because of her playful nature and healing powers

6. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Tapu Bulu
    The water and the psychic ones are too feminine and Tapu Koko is too edgy

7. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Tapu Bulu gets my vote! I love the design and its grass type moves under Grassy Terrain hit like a freight train

8. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    Tapu Lele is an adorable fairy with awesome psychic power. What's not to love?

9. Leviper04

OLAF
    (Regice)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽81.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Tapu Koko because he legit saves you in the story and that speed and typing = a intense fight

10. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Tapu Koko is my favorite since it’s fast and it can hit hard, and it can be physical or special. Fini is a close second because of design, and its mysterious-sounding cry.

11. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    I'd rather specify my least favorite, that being Koko.
    I like the other 3 equally, tho. If I have to choose one of them I suppose I'll stay with Bulu because of its grassiness.

12. Saraceaser

Elfea
    (Honedge)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    I'm going to say Tapu Koko just by its appearance and aesthetic alone; next in line I would choose Tapu Bulu.

13. 13eevee

Eevee (S)
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    i like tapu koko but i also like all of them

14. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I'll be honest, I don't really like the tapus. My favorite would have to be Tapu Lele simply because I don't like the other tapus. I like Lele better because its a psychic type, and looks less stereotypical compared to the other leles, it looks just neutral. Also, although I cannont find where I heard this before, but I heard that its scales will cure anyone sick and harm anyone not sick. I couldn't find where I heard this so take it with a grain of salt, but Lele has been known to be guiltless and cruel. I like the idea that the creature of life is rather indifferent to suffering, it adds more to its character than just a pretty face.

15. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I like Tapu Bulu because it looks like a bull, and you wouldn't think by looking at it that it's a fairy/grass type.

16. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Least Favorite to Favorite, all in my opinion -

Tapu Bulu - Something about Tapu Bulu's design just screams "unappealing" to me. The way its body is shaped and the bizarre look of its shell when opened up just make it look like there's something wrong with it. I've used it competitively for its typing and stats before and it's definitely a fun mon there, but nothing I'd ever get excited to use. I don't HATE this one but it's not one I really like.

Tapu Fini - Kind of middle-of-the-road for me. I like it, but it doesn't stand out in any way to me. Its design is good, but it doesn't really knock if out of the park for me. I've never used it competitively before, but I'm sure that as of now, it wouldn't be something I would dislike using. I think this one's good, but I just really like some of them a lot more here.

Tapu Koko - This was one of the Pokémon I was most excited for coming into Sun and Moon. The Pokémon that had been revealed at the time Tapu Koko was hadn't been all too interesting to me for their own seperate reasons, and this was the one exception. This thing just looks awesome, and it's decently fun to use competitively on top of that, or it was in Gen 7 at least. What's not to love?

Tapu Lele - When it comes to recent generations, I on average like the cooler ones a lot more, but there's always a few cute Pokémon that I end up liking more than anything else. That's Tapu Lele here, basically. Even if it wasn't cute, I think the way its shell works is more interesting than anything else; its hair things pop up to make antennae that make it look like a butterfly emerging from a coccoon. I also love using this thing competitively, it completely rips apart a lot of defensive teams unless they have one of few specific Pokémon.

17. 13eevee

Eevee (S)
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    i like tapu lele