1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Zygarde Madness + New Greninja?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pixel, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    That's a very good observation. Now that you mention it, I totally see a face in Zygundam's chest, an anatomy similar to Majora's Wrath. The green spots are eyes and these Kalos/France flag and other two legendaries-colored lines become teeth.

I'm wondering if somehow Zygarde can channel the energy of the other two legendaries with this symmetrical color-codedness. His job is to maintain balance of the ecosystem, so what if this includes maintaining a healthy population count as the middle ground of the other two legends? After a disaster with many deaths, he can tap into Xerneas' blue energy and restore life to the world. Maybe if the population gets too high and out of control he just, y'know, culls the population a bit with Yvetal's red energy. Like Kyurem blending with the other two dragons, but less actual blending and more functional purpose.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    sohrob101 likes this.
  2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Wow these new forms look really interesting. Zygarde's phases sort of seem like some sort of metamorphosis. I wonder if the % correlates with levels... so that at lv10 the blob becomes a dog and at lv50 it becomes a Zygarde and then at lv100 it becomes "Perfect." This theory is probably illogical and they are just some sort of forms, but who knows... There could be some sort of phione thing going on and they are all probably related, but do not evolve into each other. It does seem like the typical 3 stages and a mega evolution trend though.

As for Ash's Greninja... I am hoping its just an event thing like Spiky Eared Pikachu. Greninja is so overhyped that I guess Gamefreak thought that they should milk it even more by making it cosplay as Ash. <<

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Now all I can do is wonder about how Zygarde will change Formes... I think the brain Zygarde thingie is adorable, though ^^

4. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    I wanted to add on about Greninja's new Ash form. Ash Greninja to me is pretty much the equivalent to AZ's Floette. What this means is, it will most likely be an ascetic change, but since AZ's Floette did get an exclusive move, who is to say Ash Greninja doesn't get one?

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Now I want it to have a Water Katana attack, like in Smash Bros

6. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I love 10 percent Zygrade, it's like a cute little watch dog~
    I hope it has good stats, as it's just 10 percent of Zygrade. I guess you could call it a minor legendairy?

7. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    Wait wait wait wait. First Zinnia collects seven keystones to summon a long green dragon. Then Zygarde (whose name is close to term "Zygote") needs to collect remaining 50% by absorbing Xerneas and Yevital AND THE ASH AND GRENINJA DO A FUSION DANCE?! We are DBZ'ing hard on this! But yeah im hyped for Pokéball Z. Zygarde is finally getting unique. Ash greninja... meh seems lazy.

Shala.... head shala...

8. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    One of Zygardes forms look like a dog. and tumblr is taking that way to mush fun with that. There was a meme redraw with zygarde form as a dog. I would post the picture if i can find it. haha

Shada likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.