1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Aiko's Q&A 2.0!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Aiko, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    1. PC or Mac?
    2. What’s your favorite Persona character and song?
    3. What’s your favorite generation of Pokémon?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Gym leader is probably Elesa, and best girl is Cynthia for me. I just think shes really cool lmao

I just use Photoshop! If I'm at school and bored, I'll use gimp and it'll have around the same effect.
    Yeah I do usually check first. I like to see what kind of character they are so if theres any colors I need to take liberties with I can decide based on how the character.

Hm...I think I have to go with Fire Emblem Echoes! I love the gameplay, the music, the characters, just everything about it!

PC! I use a Mac at school and I dislike it alot...
    My favorite character is Aigis and my favorite song is either time or Wake up get up get out there. I'm playing thru persona 5 right now, so I havent met all the characters yet! Alot of them seem pretty cool though!
    Definitely gen 5. I love black and white, and I love black and white 2 even more! I thought the Pokémon were really unique actually, and I thought the story was pretty cool too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Favorite character in Fire Emblem Echoes?

Favorite Gen V Pokémon?

What are your thoughts on Fire Emblem: Three Houses?

4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    How's it feel to be a Discord Mod?

5. Toxic

Toxic Idk I'm bored

Lugia Egg
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽176.8
    What was your favorite announcement in the Nintendo Direct that recently aired? Mine was the Link's Awakening remake. The art style is pretty cute.

6. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    My favorite character is probably genny! I think her design is just the cutest!

My favorite Gen V Pokémon is Oshawott! Oshawott is also my overall favorite Pokémon!

I think it looks cool! I'm super excited for it!

I'm excited to be able to help people around the site more now!

I really liked what they showed for three houses. Astral chains also looked pretty cool, and Link's awakening was pretty cute looking.

7. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Hi Aiko!

What would you say is the coolest experience you've ever had?

Is there a place you'd love to travel to?

If given the chance to solve one global issue with the snap of your fingers (with all resources and efforts taken care of), what issue would you solve?

8. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    I went to LA over the summer and saw some amazing stuff! I went to Little Tokyo and that was probably one of my coolest things i've seen! So many cool little shops and restaurants! I of course bought lots of anime merch and got to eat really tasty sushi!

I would LOVE to travel to the country in Japan! In fact, I hope to move there! I would also love to visit Greece, as it seems super cool!

This is kinda generic, but world hunger! Really, theres enough food in the world, its just not distributed well/evenly. I do still think its a huge issue that I hope to be somewhat solved in my lifetime though!

East likes this.
  9. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    How do you feel about people that don't give their teachers some respect?

10. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Another echoes fan!!

Opinions on my husband, Saber?

11. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @Aiko
    Favorite Pokémon?

12. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Sorry didnt notice till the ping, thanks Shadria!

It honestly just makes me kinda mad. Theres absolutely no reason not to, and teachers have enough to deal with as it is!

I thought he was a super fun character and I really liked his interactions with characters like Celica! I would rate him a 8.5/10.

Oshawott is my favorite Pokémon! I also really love jirachi, but I think I just enjoy the oshawott line overall more.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  13. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Do you have a sweet tooth?
    Bunnies or kitties?
    What was your first video game system?

14. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    I absolutely do! I love chocolate way too much and would probably eat it all the time if I could.
    I really like both, but I think I have to go with bunnies since they look mostly the same throughout their entire life.
    I believe it was a GBA. I'm not 100% sure though, as anything before the age of 5 is kinda fuzzy for me.

Dawn likes this.
  15. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    In your opinion, which console has the best game library?

Favorite type of non-chocolate candy?

Which game are you most hyped for in 2019?

Best part about school? Worst part?

16. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    I think I might have to go with the 3ds. I love almost every first party game and theres so many great 3rd party games on there that I absolutely adore!

Skittles!! I really enjoy sour skittles, but I can eat entire bags of regular skittles in one sitting.

Hmmm this one was kinda tough for me. I think so far its probably FE three houses. Enough has been shown to get me hyped, but not enough to make me fully understand the game yet, which is why im so excited for it. A close second is probably P5 royal, if thats even a 2019 release lol

My favorite part is probably my coding class. Most of my friends are in it, and I absolutely love the material. The worst part is probably my english class. The teacher takes weeks to grade stuff and usually grades them incorrectly at that. Its also just pretty boring..

17. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    English is so boring, I just had no motivation for it.
    Who's your fave three houses character so far?

18. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    So far based solely on appearances, probably Edelgard or Sothis. They both seem like interesting characters and i'm excited to see more from them!

19. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Which Fire Emblem game would you recommend for someone new to the series?

20. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    (sorry for the late response)
    I would recommend probably Fire Emblem for the gba! Its a good starting point because it has a good difficulty curve, interesting characters, and its one of the more lighthearted but still serious games in the series!