1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Annual Challenge

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Sheinxy, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    Hey guys! This thread idea came to my mind just a few minutes ago :3
    So, art challenges are a thing you're probably familiar with, having done one or not, and I wondered, what about doing a challenge that goes on throughout this whole 2019 year? It could be a daily challenge, or a weekly one, or a monthly one, or even something weirder like doing it every day of the year that contains a '2' in it idk x3
    For example, each day drawing a Pokémon in the Pokédex order

So I wanted to create this thread so you guys could share ideas of challenges for anyone to do this year, for any type of art, whether it's drawings, writings or anything else, you can of course also share a challenge that your gonna do throughout this year ^w^

(Yeah, weird thread idea I know :v)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Actually, I've already been doing some sort of personal challenge. The challenge is, that everyday (although, at this point it's become a 'whenever I can' due to real life issues, and forgetfulness), I'm supposed to draw a Pokémon, here's the catch. Due to me not knowing what Pokémon are, I'm supposed to draw a Pokémon with only details supplied to me by a second person. The point of the challenge is that I'm not supposed to look at an image of that Pokémon, and I can only draw using the details supplied to me. It's honestly kind of fun to do, since I don't play Pokémon, but sometimes I can get some really confusing things.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    I tried a sketch challenge, but I, like the horrible person I am, dropped it. I can't keep a schedule, and most Pokémon I try to draw just end up looking like complete and utter trash. So, in place of that, I decided to just go to a normal thing... I still have plans to pick up a challenge again. I just need to get used to art again. It's been a while.

4. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Not trying to sound rude or anything)
    Can you elaborate on what exactly this challange entails.

5. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Sketch, sketch, and sketch. Don't quit sketching and do as many as possible daily without missing one... Of course, I can't do that because I'm lazy... *Loud thud* This is why I keep to the books!
    I'm sorry. I just wasn't very good at keeping up challenges or being creative with art.

6. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm a busy person, so I don't have a lot of time for drawing or extensive writing, but I may write a daily haiku this year.

It's not all that hard. Just sit down and count it out: hardly one minute.