1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Any RE shinies?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Pory-ZPlayz, Aug 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Have you gotten any RE (random encounter) (AKA just running around in the grass) shinies? If so, what were they?

I got 3. A shiny Pelipper, and a shiny luxio. I caught them in omega ruby. Sadly, that cartridge got corrupted. So I lost them. I also found a shiny magneton in platinum. It was also in that cartridge

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DoctorAlakazam

DoctorAlakazam Contributor

First Try :]
    (Chansey)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,471.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★
    My first shiny was magnemite in ruby from there I have also gotten random larvesta, skiddo, wingull in a random horde, shroomish, caterpie on day 1 of sm, morelull, and an abra in crystal which I caught and I still have them all except the magnemite but I have gotten a new one since

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I ran into a shiny zigzagoon in Saphire, Shiny pidove in Black, and shiny pikipeck in Sun, all randomly, i wasn't trying to find them, they just...appeared...

4. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    All of my shinies are random (Walking in the grass random or WT)
    I got: Roselia in Pearl (cartridge corrupted), Graveler in Platinium (sold the game, but I forgot to trade it other on one of my other games…), Hoothoot in SoulSilver (Still have it ^_^), Vibrava in W2 (A shiny I actually used in battling) and a Gliscor in B2.

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    My first and only RE shiny:

6. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I've got a few over my long career or Pokémon Training:

Sapphire: Got that Manectric and Rayquaza both spontaneously, no planning for either. Go Black team!
    Pearl: None, I think
    SoulSilver: Also none, as long as we don't count Red Gyarados
    Black2: Got a Golurk randomly while grinding for the E4. The thing is, I already had a trained Golurk on my team. Do I stay loyal to my longer-time friend, or go with prettyness? (I think I went with the prettier, shiny one)
    AlphaSapphire: I think I got none here.
    UltraSun: Just a Pichu and an Eevee that I bred while not trying to get a Shiny.

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    The only one I can remember is a shiny tentacool I encountered in Platinum... that got away because I didn't really know what shinies were back in the day...

8. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I've gotten a lot of random shinies, newest one was fro ma wormhole actualyl while I was training my team in a nuzlocke, although I shouldn't be surprised I found one really considering how easy they seem to be. Before that I got a Granbull in the same game that suddenly popped up while I was training. And in Moon a shiny Yungoos showed up while I was training as well.

I've gotten a ton more in other gens but I don't wanna list them all because I'll never finish.