1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask an idol obsessed artist!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Beffie, Jan 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    oh jeez i missed a lot of stuff lmao

Mostly going to my relative's homes and the such. My family is really normal so we do nothing "out there" per say.

CANDY CANES!! Especially the fruit flavored ones!

HUG HER AND LOVE HER AND AAAAAAAAA

Probably my friends. Without being too depressing I've always thought of my friends and what they would think of me if I gave into the voices in my head telling myself to change. Basically they keep me from becoming someone I'm not and I'm grateful for that significance.

I wear sweaters all the time now. Even to bed. So I could be doing that right now.

All of them. You can't make me pick one!! ruby best girl

I actually don't watch too much anime anymore!! Besides Love Live, I've been rewatching Tokyo Mew Mew a bit and if you like magical girls and tons of filler then it's for you lmao.

i had to google which Pokémon were in the weather trio im a fake fan Kyorge because GIANT WHALE. For Kanto friends, Blastoise is a good Pokémon.

They're right next to me. Hahahaha!!

It's been a bit since I've gone outside and looked at the stars but I like The Big Dipper because I don't need to exert effort into finding it lmao.

Not to recent memory. I do once recall saying I hated someone to said person's face and that sucked.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Would you ever want to visit any place in the Arctic? Why or why not?

:: Do you own any colourful or exotic sunglasses? If so, do you wear them on occasion?

:: Why am I not allowed to eat people dressed like candy? As a hunter by nature, I feel taunted by this.

3. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Probably not. I can handle the cold very well (I actually love the cold for the record!) but it seems empty and boring in the colder places.

I don't own too many sunglasses now, but I think once I owned a really flashy rainbow pair. Good times.

Because we must put the lives of pure candy dressed people before us. They are important and they matter.

4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Thanks for replying to my Q&A raid post! Here are your questions!

• Who is your favorite member of the Ultra Recon Squad?
    • Is there a particular food you want to try while overseas in Europe?
    • Do you have your driver's license or learner's permit yet?
    • What's the last thing that made you smile? (besides seeing me pay attention to your Q&A thread?) :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Raid time ayyyyy

I know absolute zero of the URS because I haven't finished Ultra Sun but I like the girl with the braid. I can't remember her name rn whoops

I just want to eat a hellton of cheese in France because cheese is very good. Otherwise maybe some Italian food because you can never go wrong there.

I have a permit right now, and I can get some sort of license this coming February! I can drive but not too well imo ack

Probably some stupid thing Skittle said or her art. Also my friends make me smile a lot so hooray!

6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you find it harder to make right turns or left turns?

7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Probably left because my instructor told me there's a better chance of Bad Things happening when you turn left. And Bad Things happening to me isn't ideal at any point of my life.

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What would you say is your strongest skill, or at least something you are the most confident at?

:: Do you consider yourself a laid-back person?

:: Should I start a drinking game wherein every time you say the word 'cursed', I take a drink? If so, how long until this happens?

9. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Probably my artistic abilities. It's really the only thing I practice a lot.

Extremely. I tend to not get emotional usually and I just let life go along.

Who knows......... it could be sooner than you think............

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Are you interested in gardening?

11. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Thanks for replying on my Q&A raid post! Here are your questions!

• What's worse about the Midwest cold; the ice or wind chill?
    • Do you like painting nails?
    • Which birthday of yours was the best one in your opinion?

12. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    I think I used to be, but not anymore. The weather here is too unpredictable.

r a i d t i m e

Wind chill for sure. I have little to no experience with ice so far and the wind chill is so bitingly cold sometimes. eck.

Nope. I used to have them painted all the time due to their length, but I'm really "fidgety" with my hands so I end up involuntarily scraping paint off of them.

Not technically over my birthday, but as our birthday gift my family went to Chicago in late June 2017! I have a few pictures of it, anyone who was in the Discord has seen a few of them. also that one cursed picture of my snoot up in that one building

BraviaryScout likes this.
  13. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    How many posts do you think you'll get as the Weekly QnA?
    How did you come up with 'WolfeyStar'?
    What do you use for your art?? <3

14. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    More than usual, that's for sure. Im famous guys give me questions yey

I was like 13 when I made this username and it's basically based on "wolf" and i added the "star" to sound cool. Now it's simply the name I go by everywhere and it's not as cringy as some of my other 13 year old names.

I use a pretty cheap tablet (it's basically a Huion under another name but it's great) and Clip Studio! And of course good ol' pencil and paper when I'm up for doing something away from home.

15. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Do you play Pokémon games very often?

16. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Not as often as I used to, but I play one every now and then! My favorite one to replay over and over again is Emerald for the record!

17. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Can you suggest me one Pokémon game that's fun to play? Not video game.

18. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is your favorite mode in Splatoon and why?

19. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Could you recommend me a good romance anime? (Or the best one you've seen)

How many times do you accidentally bite your cheek over the year?

Best Pokémon rival in your opinion?

20. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    I only know the main series games, so probably not.

Either Salmon Run or Clam Blitz! I'd probably have to say Salmon Run as me and my friends have pretty great moments playing it together!

I don't watch much anime anymore so I probably can't rec anything... haha.

A lot, because it's a strange habit of mine to bite my cheek when I'm nervous.

Wally! He's soft and pure!!