1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Questions of Madness

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by 8542Madness, Oct 12, 2014.

Tags:
  1. brsajo

brsajo Girl Boss Baby

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,240.0
    If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I don't know...Madness is bad....

Have you ever kissed a deer?

Do you like dancing in the dark?

Have you ever jumped around without reason?

If a super hero comes to live from the comics7Manga/anime or whatever...any other palce...who should be?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Do you consider yourself wise or clairvoyant?

4. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    What's your favourite potato chips?

Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Do you have a Madness Wavelength?

How much madness do you unconsciously give to people on a daily basis?

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Do you think you will ever be sane?

7. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    No, I wouldn't change my hair color. I like dark brown hair. It suits me. I can't imagine any other hair color on my without it looking really out of place.

Nope, I can honestly say I've never kissed a deer.

Nope. If you dance in the dark, you are likely to step on something painful.

No, I have never jumped around without reason. I have done so with reason, however.

I've never really been a fan of superhero stories and the like, so I don't really know. If I had to choose someone, I suppose it would be Deadpool. He's pretty funny, so why not?

I usually do consider myself to be wise, but I don't know about clairvoyant. I do have a knack for predictions, but that's due to logical analysis, a good understanding of how people think, and lots of thought. If I did have a sixth sense of some sort for prediction, I wouldn't know for sure.

Back to wisdom. Yes, I would say that I am very wise. It sounds kind of arrogant to say, but I believe it to be the truth. People constantly come to me with problems, and they know that I can reliably keep a secret and give them the best advice.

My favorite chips are Salt and Vinegar flavored. Dang, even just thinking about them now is making my mouth water!

Honestly, I don't know. I've never thought about the difference between rain dropping and snow falling.

Ah, I can answer this one. The slow traffic is due to people rushing around all at once. Since everyone is rushing around and causing traffic, it's called rush hour.

I do, in fact, have a Madness wavelength. It's at about the same frequency as normal radio waves, but it varies depending on how hungry I am. Occasionally, it will interfere with local radio stations. If your radio ever suddenly cuts out for no apparent reason, it's due to my Madness Wavelength. Sorry.

Usually, I emit madness at about 3 un-sanities per hour. Depending on how long people are exposed to that depends on how much madness they get daily.

No, mainly because I don't see the appeal in sanity. Being crazy means that you see solutions to things other that other people would never see. If I was sane, I wouldn't be half as good at things as I am today.

ShiroLugia likes this.
  8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What's your favorite and least favorite word? Why?

9. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    My favorite word is omnipotent. It's fun to say, and it makes you sound smart if you know what it means. My least favorite word is llama, because I can't say it correctly due to having half of the nerves in my lip being dead.

10. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    What's your favorite shoe brand, and what size are you?

11. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    In Civ: Beyond Earth, do you take a Harmony, Purity, or Supremecy approach? Or do you use a blend of some of them?

In Civ 5, do you become religious, rich, or scientific? (Or do you do what I do and flop around randomly, hoping for the best? :P )

12. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What's your opinion on sliced bread?

13. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I can haz cheezburger?

What's your opinion on memes?

Favorite drink?

14. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I don't have any one favorite shoe brand, but I tend to wear Adidas because they tend to widen the shoe near the toes, and my feet are massive flippers. Most other shoe brands make my feet hurt. I also wear a size 14.5. I have giant feet.

In Beyond Earth, I take a blend of Harmony and Supremacy. I find that those two give the best benefits to how I play the game, and I like the Harmony victory best, anyway.

In Civ V, I play a balance between being rich and scientific. I usually play Rome and instead of building a bunch of cities, I make only four or five and make them super-cities. Each city has the most amount of territory claimable around it as possible, and I make sure every city has every building possible built. Every city keeps a trade route with the capital city, and that's where I build all my wonders. Each trade route improve the production in the capital to the point where I can usually build even the most costly wonders in about three turns. If I need to raise an army, I can produce any unit in a single turn. Given just a few turns, I can force out any opponent and follow them home to raze their lands into the dirt.

Sliced bread is the best thing since memes.

Ah. Icanhascheezburger. That site has lots of nostalgia for me. You see, lolcats was one of the things that first got me into memes and derping around the internet in general. I have lots of love for the lolcats. And yes, you can haz the cheezburger.

Memes are the best thing since sliced bread.

My favorite drink would be Mountain Dew. I know it's awful for me; that's why I only drink it about once a month.

15. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    What is the craziest thing you've ever done on LV? (Other than the Great Toaster Auction)

16. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Well, I'm pretty sure I made the longest blog post on LV. At 7412 words (if my memory is correct), this blog was a review of Malc Modnar's fanfiction. By the way, it's a beautiful story. Funny, well-written, and well thought out. Anyway, the entire blog post was a VERY thorough review. It was essentially a catalog of my reactions as the story progressed. I would take a bit of the words from the story and point out how that either contributed or distracted from the story, and then I would move on to the next. For once, I had a great number of positive things to say rather than a great number of negative things. I read too many bad stories.

17. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Have you ever kissed some one under the moonlit sky?

18. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Nope, can't say I have. For that matter, I've never kissed anyone at all.

19. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    How's it going? :P

20. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Poorly, unfortunately. I've had less and less free time as of late. It feels like I'm working nonstop now, with my only breaks being ridiculously late at night. It could be worse, but I could certainly do with a respite from all the constant, tedious activity.