1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask your Princess

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by ShireHime, Oct 30, 2016.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,420.0
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I haven’t actually - I’ve got a ton of shows I want to watch but I just can’t find the energy to watch any of them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,712.1
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Do you plan on continuing to train your Meowstic up to level 100, or do you think you’ll switch to a different Pokémon?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,420.0
    I intend to have Meowstic as my partner for a long time as I rarely change partner Pokémon xD It will probably hit Level 100 before I find another favorite Pokémon of mine to replace her.

4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What game has the best soundtrack, in your opinion?

5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Do you prefer physical copies of games, or do you prefer to download them from the e-shop?

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,420.0
    Ooh that's a tricky one. Bravely Second has these amazing songs that I really like, specifically the battle theme for the Kaiser, but Fire Emblem Echoes had this song called "Heritors of Arcadia" that I loved as the voice was so calming. Persona 5 also had "Last Surprise" (probably my favorite theme from the game) and "Life Will Change."

I'm just gonna say all three of them have the best OST in my opinion lol.

I think I prefer buying the physical copies of the games, mainly because they look good in my shelf xD

7. Jeydis

Jeydis Deep down in Underfity

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,877.0
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Favorite video game villain?
    Most hated video game hero?

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,137.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    What do you value in a character?

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,420.0
    My favorite is probably Lusamine (the Sun and Moon version at least.) She actually gets a logical reason as to why she turned evil, unlike Lysandre who doesn't even make much sense in my opinion.

Probably Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates? They had a good backstory but the way the story went was kind of weak.

I like characters that are multi-dimensional (even though I'm not good at making them.) I love seeing characters grow and see them having a different belief from what they first believed in when the story ends.