1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Dec 19, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    This is most likely my rpg / dnd styled RP . Where there's total amounts of hp, damage a weapon deals all that jazz and total hp's for a player, but that's besides the point. I'll see you around on the lands .

Status: Accepting. Jupjami. If you swear a blood oath you'll be allowed to join.

The call of a bird wakes up Iva from her slumber, a field of grass meets her as she looks around, nothing to be seen besides the grass. She stumbles to her feet to find a small little stump rotting away. "This place has not been touched in a while" she mutters . A single centipede crawls around the stump before looking up at her and running away in a hurry.

Taking her first steps she hears the sound of a voice calling out . "hey!" She turned to see a girl running her way, the girls hair was short but still flew in the wind. "How'd you get out here?" She called out before sliding to a stop. Iva shrug, before looking around

"Where are we?" Iva asked the girl before feeling her feet leave the ground. The girl had her hand on Iva's chest. "Please remain calm . Everything will be okay. . ." She was crouching to the ground, her foot next to Ivas face, her eyes held piering over the tall grass.

A horse's hooves was clacking in the soil as a fleet of guards passed where they are. The girl waits a few seconds before letting Iva go. "Sorry for that, the guards around her don't like seeing people like us . . They're reptilians . . .and well we're us . . humans. " She adjusted her shirt .

" Can you please just tell us where we are . .?" Iva asked as she rubbed the back of her head from the impact. "Oh, right. You're on Morav , it's kind of an alien like world, it's similar to earth but . . . well it's Morav." She cracks her knuckles as you stand . "So where's the nearest town that doesn't want our head . . ? Iva asked looking around a bit more.

"It's a few miles away , should take only an hour at much if we don't waste much time. I'd be glad to guide you, as it's on my way home as well . " Iva watched as the redheaded girl that pinned her to the ground pointed north. "So we're headin north . . ?" Iva mutters pushing her hair out of her face.

The girl nodded before thinking. "Oh I never said my name, I am Angela." She bowed. Iva paused to remember her name "I'm Iva, Iva bloodhorn." Angela smiled "Well, I guess since we are gonna be together for a while, I guess I can tell some tales?" As they started walking

"I guess? Can you tell me about how this world works ?" Iva questioned. Angela nodded as they made their way through the fields. "Well let's start with this . There's many more races here on this world then on earth which i'm guessing is where you're from." Iva nods as Angela continues her story.

"Well, there's been many wars recently of race. Reptilians fighting humans, apes fighting orcs, and ghouls fighting well anything they can muster. It's quite sad watching as these amazing races fight to the death to one another . . . Each race has their own use in this world. Orcs are beasts that can easily lift debris, Reptilians are amazing for quick mobility and able to attach to walls . . . But they just want to fight to see who is the best out of all of them .

Angela's story was shortly cut off as an animal that looked like a Dingo jumped out from the tall grass making its way for Iva and Angela. Angela quickly jumps back as Iva rolls to the side. The creature looks at both of them as Angela takes out a small dagger from her belt and tosses it to Iva.

~ Dagger ~

Damage 3
    Durability 22/30
    Crit chance 46%
    Crit damage 9

~ ~

Iva looks at the dagger and Angela pulls out a bow and readies an arrow. Shooting an arrow at the DIngo the arrow strikes and a number flashes out as if it was sparks from a robot. " -6 " The dingo staggers before looking up as Iva

Iva strikes the DIngo with her dagger and " - 3 " flashes out again. The Dingo falls to the ground and turns to dust, a small leather pouch left from its carcass.

End of Prologue
    ~+~

Welcome to the Desolate lands. Where gods go to die. As I said at the start, this is my most rpg / dnd rp ever. I've kinda had something in the game corner a while back but . yeah. . .

You might be a bit confused and that's what i'm here to do right now

I know this looks complicated. but this is just me writing out everything, just so that in the rp we can always go back to this and you do not need to read everything, only read things that do not make sense to you. Like say Damage.

Races are what determines what your character is good at , and their appearance of course .

Orc, Ghoul, Dwarf, Human, Dark Elf, Half Elf, Reptilian

Reptilians have better heat protection then all the other classes as they're cold blooded, but they are weaker to the cold because of this . Reptilians have an easy time moving around when wet, because of this they're a good mobility race , and very useful for stealth (a mechanic that will be described later)

- 5 Cold Protection
    + 8 Heat protection (+8 more if wet)

Orcs have a slightly higher defense score then a human, and have very strong arms allowing them to hold heavier weapons easier, and swing harder making any two handed melee weapon they hold deal +7 damage. But because of their mass their stealth rankings plummet , and they are easily out maneuvered

+7 damage with two handed weapons
    +4 Defense
    -7 stealth
    ~easily out maneuvered~

Ghouls come from the pits of hell, their main goal is to cause havoc to the world, they are granted a small fire spell, even if not a mage. They have a much higher heat protection because of being adapted to hells weather, but are easily harmed by the cold. Their veins will boil in hot weather causing any fire spells to deal +29 attack damage to any spell they cast.

+14 Heat Protection
    -21 Cold Protection
    +29 magic damage while in a hot environment
    +Fireball upon creation+
    Hated by most races.

Humans are the most basic of any classes, they have no real upsides or downsides. They are a jack of all trades. They're good for extended fights, not to bad at stealth, handles to hot and cold pretty normally . However in this world, some clans only want humans, so they'll come after you more often.

~ you're a smooth skin ~

Dark Elves deal more ranged damage then the other classes, as their long narrow arms allow for the bow to be pulled much further behind themselves. Dark Elves also are able to sneak around with ease . However they lack the normal amount of health everyone else has. And when they have heavy armor, they are unable to pull the arrow as far back.

+6 ranged damage to each arrow
    + 30% stealth
    -25 health
    ~ Cannot wear heavy armor without losing some power in their arrow . ~

Half Elf
    Half elves much like their counterpart are good with a bow and arrow, but half elves can easily use magic to shoot down their foe. Upon creation a Half Elf is given three spells if not a mage and 5 if a mage. But they follow the same weakness as a dark elf

-25 health
    cannot wear heavy armor without weaker damage
    + 3 spells, Magic Missile , Ice shot, Heal.
    Good with a bow and arrow

Dwarves , the funniest class there is in any game. You're a midget, meaning it's harder for you to be struck, and you're able to get into much more narrow places then others. You become quickly drunk by even one pint every now and then, That activates drunken rage, where you have a lower chance at making an enemy run away from fear, but have a much higher damage. Very good with axes

+250 to Fear on enemies when fighting
    +14 Damage while drunk

Classes

Ranger, Mage, Warrior, Bard, Pyromancer, Necromancer, Tank

whoo boi, alright

One quick thing, any class can use any weapon. But when they're using a weapon that goes along with their class say a bow for a ranger. It will lose less durability. Instead of one arrow breaking one durability off the bow, it will take 0.5

Rangers- Accel at using any ranged weapon , like bows, guns , harpoons, they have low health points - 10 , but get a +4 to any ranged weapon they use. Along with a +10 % accuracy

-10 HP
    +4 Ranged power
    +10 % Accuracy

Mages are the spell casters of this world, upon creation they are granted two spells . Silence, and Uproot.

Silence- Makes it so that any enemy that casts magic cannot use magic for two turns has a Four turn cooldown

Uproot- Shoots a piece of the earth up in the air for you to send to your foe. One turn cooldown

Mages have slightly less hp then a normal person -5 hp

~Main Weapon: Staves, wands, tomes~

-5 hp
    + 2 spells upon creation
    +5 magic damage

Warriors are upfront like tanks they get +5 defense, and +4 damage to melee weapons. Warriors are mostly going to use one handed and two handed swords. They will not work as a tank all the time, They lose some stealth and can be easily out maneuvered / over run

+5 Defense
    +4 Damage
    -25 stealth
    Easily out maneuvered

~main weapon, one / two handed melee weapons. ~

Bards are the main support of this world, playing musical instruments. their damage is in their instrument, a trumpet could empower the team with might, allowing for +3 damage to all attacks. They aren't fit for battling however, but they can pack a punch when needed with the right instrument

+ Buffs Allies and Debuffs enemies with the right instrument +
    Can't really fight.
    Very reliant on teammates and having the right instrument .

~able to flirt with ease, allowing for easy theft, and beers.~

Pyromancers are charged with Arson charges pretty much every day. They heal while on fire, and when mixed with the ghoul race, allow them to light themselves on fire and shoot entire heat waves from where they stand while in a hot environment, while on fire .
    They're not very coordinated as the other classes because of how hard fire is to control , and can harm other people around them

+heals while in fire, has better cold protection+
    Can't really control fire so allies around will get hurt most likely,

Ghouls favor them well, and will give better trades with Pyromancers.

The cold will deal 10 damage to them pretty much making a ghoul , pyromancer useless in the cold as they will die within seconds .
    ~Main Weapon : Molotovs, Wands, Flamethrowers.~

Necromancer rises his their foes from the dead to fight for them. They watch from behind the lines as skeletons, zombies, devils rise from the ground to deal damage on their foes. They don't need to move close to their targets to attack , but they do need to move close to turn the dead to the undead.

~ Summons the undead to fight for them. ~

The undead have lower health and defense then when they were fought, and slowly deteriorate until they crumble and die. Their damage also lowers as their defense and health dwindle .

-20 health

Tanks are what makes the world go "what?" they're granted +10 defense while wearing heavy armor, have +2 strength while wielding a two handed sword, they're not very quick because of their armor making the enemies able to dodge easier.

+10 defense
    +2 Strengh
    Able to be easily out maneuvered

The Damage, Durability, Crit, Crit chance and all of that are done by a Random Number Generator (RNG) When weapons / armor/ tools are discovered I will roll a rng for these factors, and other factors for that type. Like say a bow

~ Short Bow ~
    6 Damage
    15/30 Durability
    95% crit chance
    18 Crit Damage
    14 % Miss chance
    18/20 ammo

~ ~

The end of a weapon description is given with two ~'s

This is the math (?) for each of the items right now , Of course this will change as the story progresses and i'll place in ()'s saying something like this

(The max limit for damage is now 20! as your characters have leveled up to level 5)

All weapons

Damage: - 1-10
    Durability: 1-30 ( maxed out if just bought / forged )
    Crit: 0-100
    Crit damage: times 3 of the damage

Ranged weapons only -

Accuracy- 50-100
    Ammo - 0-20

Armor only

Defense - 1-8
    Heat protection: 1-5
    Cold protection: 1-5
    Thorns 0 - 0

This is only the start of the charts, and will get longer as the rp goes on, but by then we'll be used to doin rng that it'll be pretty simple

Combat works like this, at the start of my post the enemy will have a striking chance where it can hurt anyone it pleases . Enemy stats will be given at the end of my posts and will go like this

Health:
    Damage:
    Defense:
    Fear:
    Crit Chance
    Crit Damage:

There's one thing that may look odd, and that's Fear.

Every turn fear will be rolled, if the fear is more then double their current fear, the foe will run. This does not matter if they are winning , or losing the fight. However if their base fear is unable to be rolled through 1-1000, they are unable to be feared out of battle.

Well let's give an example . . let's say a wolf for ease

~ Wolf ~
    Health: 14
    Damage 7
    Defense 4
    Fear: 474
    Crit Chance 77
    Crit Damage 21

~ ~

You may have seen "Cold" and "Heat" protection on the armor list. That's because in areas like the mountain peaks, the air would be colder and your health will slowly dwindle down . With the protection, you can lose less health or none at all.

Defense is by far the simplest thing in this all it does is say. Enemy deals 21 damage, and you have an armor of 18 , and an hp of 30. You'd only lose 3 hp points, as your armor takes most the damage. But , armor can only block a certain amount of damage for an extended period of time. Once enough damage is dealt to it, it will break like anything else. so be safe.

Shields will be presented later on but i'm just gonna place this here for my sanity.

Shields are like defense but a bit easier to use.

A shield has a block chance for each attack .Meaning if an enemy has an attack that hits many times say . . . bullet seed from a Floran . It will shoot 7 times , you have 7 blocks that you can make .

A shield will block all damage, UNLESS IT BREAKS . If it breaks, the damage that was not blocked. Say a wolf's claw attack dealing 14 damage and your shield has 5 durability. You'd take 9 bits of damage

~ Wooden Shield ~
    Block Chance : 51 %
    Durability
    ~ ~

Smashing a hammer to hot metal , you're allowed to forge your own weapons for combat. And it's pretty simple.

You use resources you gathered from forging around the fields , or slain beasts for and use an anvil and furnace to forge your weapons.

~ Iron dagger ~
    9 Iron scraps
    1 Leather
    ~ ~

When the Roleplay begins, I will share a google spreadsheet with all of you, sharing your inventories , gold, and any other treasures you gather throughout the story .

Finally the last thing for now. Gathering loot. When an enemy dies, they will drop their leather bag. My character will move up and grab the bag, open it and reveal what's inside. This is not to take priority, this is just so that the loot pool stays around the same.

*July 5th edits*

The great Fountains are where our characters respawn after death, if there is no respawn location set. Respawn locations are typically at inn's , or cafes, but sometimes things get messy and things break. That's why rebirth is possible at the fountains, each race has their own and they're all guarded well.

These droids with a horrible name that stands for "GIVE A BETTER NAME" are iour inventory / menu , It can show enemy stats like health and defense, but not their attacks after scanning. It's a small wooden drone with a bent propeller and cracked camera right now, and it's main goal is to scan your foes.

Upon raising the left arm, it's menu will appear, and well

Stats- Tells your characters stats to well. . . your character.

Inventory - Shows your character their inventory.

Equipment - Self explanatory. Manage your equipment here.

Skills- Shows GABNS skills (Locked)

Map - Shows a map of the area (Locked)

As things go on, the GABN will get more and more apps , making some tasks easier.

Once a total of battles is reached, you'll level up. I have a counter that i'll keep hidden to determine when the next level up will happen. So you can't bait out when it happens, the reason for the XP is to have a visual to show that a fight has been won. These are what happens with a level up

+ 1-10 in HP
    +1 Ability point (every other level up if any other class besides Bard, Necromancer, Mage, Pyro)
    +1 Agility point (every other level up if any other class besides Ranger, Warrior, Tank, Bard) (yes bard is said twice, debuff and buff)
    +1 Reputation point

The HP is obvious.

Ability points will grant you spells, that have an energy cost, the totals for the spells is in the campfire, I can repost it later if you need. These are mostly for combat purposes to deal damage, and debuff your foes.

Agility points work the same, but they're more for defensive purposes. These are also for your buffs! (heals not included) . The reason they're for the ranger and the such, is they can be used to have a faster attack speed for more than one attack in one turn

And Reputation. Reputation is an invisible counter that slowly will tick up as you get kills. But it always goes up one each level up. This also goes up for doing quests for a person. If you have a high reputation, you'll get more rewards and gold from townsfolk, have a low reputation, and you'll be hated , gaining less gold and resources from quests. The way you lose reputation is by abandoning quests, dropping weapons and armor around to take weight off your shoulders, letting monsters freely attack the city and you just watching. You start off at a base of 0, and as time goes on , your bar moves. play safe. (Ghouls and Pyromancers start at -5)

*to simplify*

Levels will be explain a bit more in the RP. But here's how I plan on it to to work, You level you get three things.

1. A stat boost, each stat will be buffed by 1-6 points. (kinda like Fire Emblem)
    2. A skill point, which will be used to unlock abilities, like say storm arrow for a ranger. Which will shoot a lightning bolt when shot.
    3. A aerobic point, which is how you unlock better movement increasing dodge chance, and also able to get to areas easier outside of combat, along with unlocking new areas .

So, Just like in any good RPG, there's Levels. Everyone starts off with 100 Energy. With Levels and equipment, our energy will increase. Because as time goes on, items will get modifiers, like say. . . A dragon's knife, would inflict the infernos blaze debuff to enemies, which would break their defense in half, and ignite them dealing +7 damage per turn.

And I also need to explain turns. Each one of us get a turns, duh. But what I didn't really touch up on, is how long a turn can really last, because well if there was no cap, that means someone could just shoot 20 arrows into an enemy and kill it all on their turn .

Energy is just to limit that, so that they can only shoot a certain amount of arrows before they run dry on energy and have to recharge, as the world progresses, our turns can become as long as we please, as we'll have the energy to supply it.

I also want to explain Durability a bit as I didn't touch up on that, of course when the durability of an item hits 0 it breaks, but when it breaks it will inflict the staggered debuff, meaning your defense is lowered by 10% . Along with that, any benefit, defense, stat boosts, will be lost upon breakage.

So, here's how spells will work. You get base spells, that you get to make. At the start here are the classes spell list

Mage - 4 spells
    Warrior - 0
    Archer- 0
    Ghoul- 3 spells
    Tank -1 spells (defense related)
    Necromancer - 4 spells (Undead Related)
    Bard - 3 spells (Music related)

Now you may notice that some classes have no spells, that is because they do not start off with spells. Instead they get abilities . Example, an Archer will get something like . . . . Turbuline, Wind covers your Bowstring, allowing for a stronger propulsion of the arrow (+3 velocity, -6 Accuracy )

Example for each spell

Mage- "Ice shot- Shoots an icicle out of your hand.
    Costs 9 Energy
    Deals 6 damage.
    Side Effect - Very brittle, when striking the body will break apart leaving a piece of the icicle in the foe , inflicting Embedded "

Ghoul- "Flame Belch- Shoot a ball of flames out of your mouth that covers the floor.
    Costs 57 energy
    Deals 3 Damage
    Side Effect- Ignites the floor in flames, any foe in the area (if not immune or wet) catches on fire, inflicting burned"

Tank - "God's way - Raise your shield for the lord.
    Costs 27 Energy
    Grants 5 defense
    Side Effect - Anyone who is touching the tank as they raise their shield gets blessed by god granting them +5 defense, does not work on ghouls."

Necromancer- "Corpse explosion - Kahsplash
    Costs 61 energy
    Deals 9*x damage
    Side effect- Any fallen foe explode in a large radius (About the size of a kitchen) , the blood splashes across the floor and any that touch the blood is infected by Sanguinem . "

Bard- "Chime- Ding
    Costs 4 energy
    Heals 8 health points
    Side Effect- Heals a target the bard picks . Has a 2 turn cooldown. "

How here's the chart for making spells .

Class - Name - description
    Energy cost 1 - 90
    Damage , heal, grants, steal, inflicts - 1-10
    Side effect - What does the spell do , and if there's side effects (look at tank)
    (Read spells before this)

You'll notice I wrote things like "Sanguinem" (Blood in Latin), Burned, Embedded. Those are debuffs. When a debuff is inflicted for the first time, there will be no info about it. Once the debuff is cured, the info will appear in the google sheets. (Will be working on that) .

Debuffs will have a time frame, unless it's a thing like Embedded which i'll go ahead and explain.

"Embedded - Somethings inside of you.
    - Inflicted by. Spells, weapons breaking with the pierce ability / spell active, more. -
    Deals 21 damage each turn. Has a chance of inflicting internal bleeding. (68%)
    Wears off, upon full heal (Doctor) , or when the piece is removed"

Debuffs are one of those things that I'll allow you to make for spells, but I do not recommend making them for many things, as that can be very strong.

Name - Description
    -What inflicts it?
    Damage - Any side effects
    When does it wear off (Most things like burning have a turn limit like 5 turns, or can be something like A fire Extinguisher for burning. And Bepto bismol for illness )

You have Damage , heal, grants, steal, inflicts

Damage is of course your damaging spells like an icicle, heal is self explanatory and can be done in many ways, example summoning a bush of berries that explode into healing gas.

Grants if for your buffs , like speed, damage, defense ect.

Steal is something I didn't touch much on, but basically you can steal items from an enemy without having to kill them Does deal mild damage

Inflicts , when casted inflicts a debuff , this can be slow, broken armor, uprooted .

June 6 edits
    So, the bard class is different . as it plays instruments. Unlike a sword, you can't smack people with a flute. But you can tune a flute, and not a dead body. (what?) , so when you play an instrument *aka attacking / taking a turn to play the song* will grants that instruments effect!

example
    ~Guitar~
    Damage: - 4
    Durability: 23
    Crit: 87
    Crit damage: 12
    When heard all allies to the left and right of the bard gain +4 strength!
    -now that there's more of us, i will give battle maps much like i gave a map of Jawohl.-

Now that that's done. let's make some characters shall we?

(Remove ()'s and add spaces between lines for ease of reading)

~ Name:

~ How to say name:

~ Nicknames

~ Age:

~Gender:

~Race: (Orc, Ghoul, Dwarf, Human, Dark Elf, Half Elf, Reptilian)

~Class: (Ranger, Mage, Warrior, Bard, Pyromancer, Necromancer, Tank)

~Appearance:

~ Health (1-100 Will be restored to 100 at first town)

~Starting Weapon: (Look at weapons tag in guide to everything)

[
    ~ Name: Iva

~ How to say name: Ee-va (like that white droid from wall-e)

~Nicknames: Eve,

~ Age: 21

~Gender: Female

~Race: Human

~Class: Ranger

~Appearance: A tall girl and skinny for her age, short brown hair that barely touched her shoulders, green eyes with freckles, more tanned than most but pretty pale wearing a small crop top made of deer hide sewn together by twine. a skirt made of more deer hide . Long sleeves made of guess what, more deer hide. And a pair of shoes, made of wolf fur.

~ Health 88/100

~Starting Weapon:

~Dagger~

Damage 3
    Durability 22/30
    Crit chance 46%
    Crit damage 9

~ ~

~ Name: Angela

~ How to say name: Ahn-gel-ah

~ Nicknames Angel,

~ Age: 17

~Gender: Female

~Race: Human

~Class: Ranger

~Appearance: Short red hair that went past her shoulders but not far, blue eyes, pale , had a shirt made of cotton, and a skirt made of wool. Skinny so much you could count each bone in her body.

~ Health 97 / 100
    ~Starting Weapon:

~ Wooden Bow Of the Archest ~
    6 Damage
    15/30 Durability
    84% crit chance
    18 Crit Damage
    90 % Accuracy
    12/20 ammo

~~

*post 10 from LassusVulpes*
    ""Well, long ago the many races lived together, all working together, the reptilians protected the town while the ghouls kept the town warm. It was a calm few years, before Dragoz was born. He wanted nothing but power, he was the Reptilian who started it all.

Wanting nothing in his way to stop him from becoming the empire of the world, he slayed his own parents in their sleep with a dagger. Running away from the scene he found the very first rune of this world, he was the first ever to gain the power of magic before each creature could wield it. Raising his arms up in the air in the open field he called for the god of light. And to his surprise, the god of light answered him.

Coming down from the heavens the god of light took the form of a deer. Dragoz was surprised at this but didn't stop to question how. "Dear god of light, I've come with great knowledge, and I wish to push the powers of my mortal body past." Dragoz called out . "I bestow the power of creating flames with my hands." He extends his hand summoning a fireball. "And I wish that I shall be the only one to wield this sacred art, so I can rise against all who get in my way."

The god of light did not enjoy such people who strived for such power, and he touched the ground forming into a human shape with large deer antlers that arched into the sky. "I cannot grant you such powers, however as you do seem to impress me with your ability to control the elements. I shall grant you a deal." The god of light spoke with a light cheer in his voice. "I can grant everyone in this world the power of learning the arts, and you shall be the strongest of them all. Or I can make it so that no one in this world can learn it, not even yourself." Dragoz was not fond of the god of lights answer.

Dragoz scoffed and walked away. "Not taking the deal I see?" the god of light asked playfully. "I'll take the deal that everyone can learn it." Dragoz's face had a slight grin on it as he walked away. "Very well." The god of light nods and snaps its fingers. "it is done." And the god of light vanishes.

Days pass and Dragoz finally arrives where he needed to be, the Deathly Valley . Where boney trees grow from the people who died there, and nothing is left there to be salvaged besides the ash of the once living and the burned bones . Inside the Deathly Valley , the lord of darkness hides in his pool of black ooze. It broke out of the ooze in a serpent shape. "A traveler." the snake hissed . "It'ssssss been a while since i've sssssseen one. What brings you my way traveler?" The snake looked at Dragoz and slowly spun around the sound of bones crushing inside of its body slowly creaked out as Dragoz watched him.

"i've come for power." Dragoz stated "I've come to be the strongest of all, to tear those in my way down." He clutched his dagger and unsheeted it. "Well if you think you can cut me with that dull of a blade you'd be misssssstaken not even the sharpest blade forged by a god can kill me." The lord of darkness rose its tail. "I've not come to kill you, rather negotiate. I wish that you shall grant me a power that no other creature can handle."

The lord of darkness hissed and slithered for a while before going "No other travelerssss has been so wanting of power to come to me before. Very well then, I will grant yo-" The Snake was cut off as a large glowing deer walked forward into view. "Brother, you dare disobey my agreement to keep balance to this world?" The god of light calls out. "I am merely just bringing thissss brave traveler his wish brother. Are you mad that they never came to you?" The Lord of darkness slithered to his brother.

"This boy, came to me first. I gave him what he wanted. But clearly, he didn't agree with my deal." The god of lights antlers extend . Its eyes filled with rage. "SSSSO YOU LIED TO ME!" The snake screamed out thrashing its tail around breaking the boney trees. "WORTHLESS! WORTHLESS! WORTHLESS! WORTHLESS! WORTHLESS! WORTHLESS! " The snake screamed around thrashing all over the place. "Brother, calm down . We need to deal with this traveler." The god of light became its human form and rose its hand a ball of light forming. The Lord of darkness also went into a human form, a broken body with a neck flipped upside down, on all fours, crawling on the wall. It opened its mouth and a black ooze dripped from its mouth, Shortly after a black ball of ooze formed in front of him.

Both of them shot a beam of darkness and light at Dragoz, his body being pushed into the pool of ooze. He felt hands grabbing him and dragging him under, he attempted to summon his fireball but it turned to dust. He tried to let out a scream, his body was filled with the black ooze. His eyes slowly shut as his body started to give up.

He slept for months before he felt a sudden strength in him. He woke up the black ooze had gotten darker then he remembered so much so he thought he wasn't even awake. He started to swim up and felt the arms break off of him, he broke the top layer of the ooze and swam to the edge. Clutching on the edge he coughed up the ooze . The lord of Darkness and the god of light were still standing there both in their animal state. "Welcome back." the god of light says.

"We both have agreed on your punisssshment." The lord of Darkness spoke. "We both decided, that your world will now be plunged into chaos, because of your actions . Races will no longer coexist, magic will be given to all, and beasts of darkness and light will triverse this very world. This world was a mistake. You'll have only one chance, to bring this world back together. Goodbye Dragoz." The god of light spoke. Snapping its fingers in unison to the lord of darkness, the world turns to dust, Dragoz watched as it all reformed , the god of light and the lord of darkness vanish. Entire empires rise from dust and air while other things that once were there vanished . Dragoz was in a new unfamiliar world , where creatures had levels, elemental power, and much more irregular from his home planet. ""

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Dec 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    How did you sense my desiring an RPG from across the planet?
    I'll sign up for this one, but I have to figure everything out first. It takes me a bit of time to come up with a character these days. Can I get information on the race differences at the moment?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Dec 20, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    LassusVulpes likes this.
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    riggghtt that's what I forgot . . . yeah imma edit my post rq

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Do we have limits on crit chance at the moment?

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    roll a 0 - 100 for rng. 100 is the cap . And for Crit damage it's just 3 times your damage

6. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (Sorry for a Multi post, but I think I need to make this known)

Right now sign ups are available. BUT, even once this closes. Every now and then we'll be at a pub (bar, tavern whatever you wanna call it) When there is one of those, sign ups will become available once more! So even when the RP starts, you can drop a sign up here, and we'll add you next tavern . Just to allow new people to join , allows people to leave all that .

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Does the "if you sign a blood oath" apply to all of us except Jupjami, or only Jupjami?
    (Also, I think the heat and cold in the Reptilian stats should be swapped)

8. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Only Jupjami, also what the hell ? I had those right before . . .I gotta edit those

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Hello! Anyway I finished my character, I hope she's all right. I also do have her backstory if that would help, or if you want to change things up.
    ~ Name: Maya

~ How to say name: Mah-yah

~ Nicknames: She doesn't have any. Some people may call her "May" pronounced like the month, but she always corrects them.

~ Age: 17

~ Gender: Female (She/Her)

~ Race: Dwarf

~ Class: Mage (with a focus on Healing if possible)

~ Appearance: Dark skin and similarly dark hair, which is tied back at the back of her head. She wears a grayish cotton shirt with sleeves that are a bit yellowish, and her pants are a faded bluish green. She is a bit overweight, but it's clear that she's been losing it from hunger every now and then.

~ Health: 91/95

~ Starting Weapon: A mostly-worn wood-and-stone axe. She's not very good with it, but it has apparently belonged to her parents, like some kind of heirloom. She didn't expect it to come over to this world.

Durability 13/30,
    crit chance 15%,
    4 damage (12 crit)

She's loud, awkward, and outgoing. She's honest about her thoughts, but genuinely tries to be nice instead of blunt.

She lacks social awareness, and is easily affected by her surroundings, to the point where she is just objectively sadder when it's raining.

While she comes off as bubbly, she's actually quite smart when it doesn't come to social stuff, and she can also be quite stubborn.

Sometimes likes or dislikes people just because of the feeling they give her. She's also not an optimist, just a really happy realist.

#9 Dec 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    LassusVulpes likes this.
  10. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Looks Good, but please Add spaces between the details, as it's hard for me to read words so close together .

Green - Accepted
    Yellow- Flaws
    Red - Denied

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Oop, sorry about that! I've changed that up in the signup sheet.

LassusVulpes likes this.
  12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Whelp, I'm a total noob at DnD stuffs. May I try joining this one? Will prolly need some time to make my character, though.

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Sure, slots are still open . If you need help with some of the things, just dm me and I can help out .

14. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Aight, I'm done. Going with a boy because we have too many girls here. :v
    ~ Name: Daigo

~ How to say name: dai-go (like Diego but with "ai" instead of "ie")

~ Nicknames: Doesn't really have any -- just Daigo

~ Age: 19

~ Gender: Male

~ Race: Reptilian

~ Class: Warrior

~ Appearance: Basically looks like a bangaa from Final Fantasy series. Daigo usually wears a brown leather garb with black trousers as his everyday attire. His twin blades are worn on each sides of his waist. Daigo is usually right-handed but can be ambidextrous with his twin blades.

~ Health: 95/100

~ Quirk: A one-handed weapon's default crit chance is for Daigo's left hand weapon. His right hand one is boosted by 5% since he's mainly right-handed. No boosts for two-handed weapons, though.

~ Starting Weapon: Twin swords treated as two one-handed swords
    ~ Shortsword (right hand) ~
    Damage: 5
    Durability: 26/30
    Crit: 65% (default: 60%)
    Crit damage: 15
    ~~
    ~ Shortsword (left hand) ~
    Damage: 5
    Durability: 26/30
    Crit: 60%
    Crit damage: 15
    ~~

#14 Jan 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Looks Good! Alright, does the third (Tomorrow) sound good to both of you for a starting point?

(also I should say, my character is basically just Anna from the Epic Battle Fantasy Series but ah well. Main Difference, mine has Brown hair. not green)

SAF likes this.
  16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Sounds good to me!

17. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    *nods in agreement*

18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    With the Inn in insight, Desolate lands, is open for sign up. I'll be updating the GUIDE TO EVERYTHING tonight, and paste all the info in there, along with a quick story summery.

REMEMBER! If you're currently in the RP, and wish to leave. you may . no hard feelings.

19. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    uhh I already did that on my Treecko with blood from my surgery so I reckon I'm good

Of course, it wouldn't be me if I didn't use a character that is niche and completely situational~!

Name: Asga

Pronunciation: AS-gah

Nicknames: none he would ever have the intention of sharin'~

Race: Ghoul

Class: Pyro ;)

Appearance: Probably one of the few ghouls that actually has hair on his head (white and in a messy anime-style, obviously); green eyes and an unknown skin colour, since he's always wearin' a charred furry parka and the skin that is exposed is kinda burnt?

Health: 88/96

Starting Weapon: A worn-out spear that he normally attacks with because his spells are area-of-effect and he can't really control the area-he-affects yet...

Damage: 8

Durability: 18/30

Crit: 96%; 24 dmg

(holy shit I didn't expect the rng to give me this)

Extroverted but very fidgety, a... terrific combination for a pyromancer who can bursts into flames when he is excited or startled... Gets annoyed whenever someone talks 'bout his race and class, because "I'm just passing through, dammit!" Otherwise quite civil, cheerful and friendly~

Likes spicy food, hot springs and saunas, loathes cold places with a passion and thus also hates rainy/windy weather.

Passive: Highly Flammable
    Any physical contact with Asga has a 25% chance to inflict Burn.

Inflicts 1d8 damage per turn.
    Neutralised by, uh, those things that can neutralise burns, I guess.

Spell: Roasting Bath
    Throws a small ball of flame up to 50 feet away. Upon touching the ground, deals 1d8 damage in a 30 foot wide radius and inflicts Burn.
    Costs 15 Energy.

Spell: Combust
    All burned entities within a 100-foot radius immediately take 2d8 damage.
    Costs 40 Energy.

Spell: Fire Link
    All burned entities within a 100-foot radius take 1 damage and receive the status Fire Link.
    Costs 40 Energy.

At the end of the turn takes additional burn damage of 2 per number of entities affected by this status (including itself).
    Immediately wears off after three turns, through purifying spells or if the burn is healed.

Did I mention everything 'ere also affects allies?

So Asga's main damage is gonna be his burn damage, which can be activated by contact or his 1st spell AOE. This is usually followed up by the 3rd spell which deals extra damage the more entities are burned (which is just broken if we have hordes~) and/or the 2nd spell which is his burst I guess?

The only downside is that aside from the 3rd spell everything else is rng so using his full combo against a single enemy deals as little as 11 damage and as high as 53 damage… which is admittedly lower than the 72 damage he can deal in three turns with his basic (which can also inflict burn). :sweat::sweat::sweat:

But if we have like 15 enemies that 11-53 dmg increases to 67-119 ;)

#19 Jul 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  20. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,563.7
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Let's GOOOOOOOOOOO! Bringing some diversity here. Warning: Don't piss them off. You're much more useful and much less annoying dead.

~ Name: Tamill

~ How to say name: Tah-MILL

~ Nicknames: Tam

~ Age: 20

~Gender: Non-binary (they/them)

~Race: Dark Elf

~Class: Necromancer

~Appearance: Generally human-like body, but with light gray skin, a lanky build, and pointed ears, obviously. About cheekbone-length, wavy white hair and red eyes. Wears a dark gray tank top made of some sort of reptile hide, a light black jacket made of bear fur with the arms torn off at the elbows, tight-ish black pants also made of a reptile hide, and black leather boots. Has a dark brown backpack made of leather, filled with supplies for their experiments, and a matching leather belt with a sheath for their dagger Looks completely androgynous.

~ Health: 52/55

~ Quirk: Tam's body is naturally cold, mainly due to their profession. Thus, they have a slightly higher resistance to colder temperatures than others, but slightly lower resistance to hotter temperatures.

~Starting Weapon: A small dagger that's insanely sharp for easy stabby.

~~ Dagger ~~
    8 Damage
    Durability 13/20
    39% Crit Chance
    24 Crit Damage
    ~~

All Debuffs will be listed at the bottom.

Necromancer- "Hands of the Damned - Raise hands out of the ground to hold foes in place"
    Costs 10 energy
    Cast in a 9-foot radius, up to 20 feet away
    Inflicts Immobile for two turns.

Necromancer- "Cursed Blade - Enchant a bladed weapon with dark magic, causing various effects when used"
    Costs 30 Energy
    The chosen weapon may be used to either steal from a target or inflict a debuff.
    Steal: Steals an item (including weapon) from the target and 1-100 gold, while causing 1-3 damage. 15% chance to fail, not stealing anything and wasting the effect.
    Debuff: 50% chance to inflict Bleed, 30% Diseased, 10% Decay, 10% chance to only deal 1-3 damage. Weapon loses 2× the normal durability when used.

Necromancer- "Corpse Explosion - Detonate all undead minions currently active"
    Costs 75 Energy
    Deals 10 damage (up close only)
    Side Effect: 60% Chance of inflicting Diseased on anyone within 10 feet
    EFFECTS ALLIES

Necromancer- "Patchwork Flesh - Close an ally's wounds with questionable magic"
    Costs 10 Energy
    Heals an ally for 5-20 Health
    Side Effect: 50% chance of inflicting Bleed

Debuffs:
    Immobile: The unit simply can't move. They can still act though.

Bleeding: Each turn until healed or patched up, deals 1% of health per turn.

Diseased: Unit deals -5 damage, has -10 to their Dodge chance, and their max HP is cut by 15. 5% Chance of infecting others within 6 feet of them each turn.

Decay: Unit takes 5-20 damage each turn and suffers -10 Defense.

#20 Jul 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    ChocoChicken likes this.