1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Elite Four Team

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by nebengelmann, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nebengelmann

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    As we all know, there are many different Pokémon you can use to beat the elite four and champion. What is you favorite team to use and why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I tend to stick with whoever has helped me through the region the best. My starter is always there, and there tend to be maybe nine others or so who have been with me for the majority of the adventure and helped me through some tough times.

Most recently for me in AlphaSapphire was Blaziken plus Cacturne (very helpful for the last two gyms), Armaldo (I don't often use Bugs, so I had to force him into my team), Walrein (I knew he would come in handy for Drake and Steven, so he grew to be part of the team), and I can't remember who else. Most of them I had with me since Flannery or so, and it had the feeling of bringing my most trusted allies, not just my strongest allies.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I always use the six Pokémon I have carried with me since the beginning of the game. I always catch my teammates in the first phase of the game. Those teammates have to be in the same Exp. points category as my starter, or else I'll get an uneven level spread (something I don't like). If I don't have six Pokémon I trained, I always take along a random Pokémon from my box as a "spare". So no, I don't stick to the same team, instead, every save file has its own unique team. That makes it even more fun for me.

4. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    My elite four team is usually composed of a Grass type, Fire type, Water type, Flying type, Electric type, and Ground type. I don't always follow that type combination, but that's what I usually have in mind when building my team. My starter is always in that team. The rest are usually uncommon Pokémon because I want to try different ones in each game.

5. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    The first time I battled, I used my Sceptile, Azumarill, Minun, Swalot, Ninetails, and I think Mawile. I didn't really use Mawile for much though, I just had him on the team so he could gain a lot of experience. I haven't battled the E4 again yet, but I should.

6. Eru Iluvatar

Eru Iluvatar Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    I had an odd team going into the league in Omega Ruby. My team consisted of Sceptile, Gardevoir, Infernape, Tentacruel, Flygon and Linoone. Now, it might not seem odd at first glance but wait! There's more! All of them were below level 50 against all of the elite four, including Steven. I'm rather proud of them for winning, I am. Gardevoir (Mega) and Infernape got the most spotlight, sweeping teams xD

7. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    I used my team which i kept, one: because it'd be an ass to train up a new one, and two: because I became emotionally attatched to the mythical lines of code T_T

[3D='wigglytuff'] [3D='latias'] [3D='starmie'] [3D='mawile'] [3D='blaziken'] [3D='swellow']

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.