1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokémon & Why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Metapod has now been added to my "Elite Roundtable" permanently making the 6th official member (The others being Palkia, Dunsparce, Quilava, Mismagius, and Tauros)

The "Gym Roundtable" (Lower end Favs) include the Polis, remaining Caterpies/Cyndaquils lines, Latias, Victini, Naganadel, Chimchar Line, UB1, Diancie, Volcanion, Volcarona, Reshiram of ones currently in it but these shift in and out much more often

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #401 Jan 31, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  2. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Arceus - the day we were first introduced to it, it was the stronger Pokémon ever at that point.

3. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I'm surprised I haven't commented on this thread yet. Time to change that I guess.
    Anyway, I have quite a few favourites, but the 3 that I love the most are Snivy, Virizion, Incineroar. All three of them are tied equally in first place as well. I honestly can't choose just one favourite out of them. Haha

Snivy has a really awesome design and I absolutely adore it's smug personality. It was also what got me back into Pokémon after I lost interest in it for a while. Needless to say I went through a massive Snivy obsession that lasted quite a while.

I've loved Virizion for years now Ever since I saw my sister encounter it in her copy of Black (I hadn't yet gone after the swords of justice at the time). Idk, something about it design just clicked with me.

I wasn't a massive fan of Incineroar at first, but over time it grew on me a lot and I really loved using it in Sun. Now I think Pokémon Tony the Tiger Incineroar is one of the most badass Pokémon, period.

Some of my other favourites are Blaziken, Samurott, Spritzee, Raikou, Salazzle, Jolteon, Black Kyurem, Empoleon, Kartana, Golisopod, Tyranitar, Midnight Lycanroc, Chesnaught, Krookodile, Aggron, Lopunny, Simisage, Scizor, Toxicroak, and Escavalier.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #403 Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  4. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,577.4
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★

I've gotta go with Chandelure. I love Ghost-types in general, but something about Chandelure just resonated with me. I've always loved it's design. But another reason is that I picture this as kind of proving Genwunners wrong. If they heard that there was a Pokémon based off a light fixture, their first thought would be that it's probably pretty lame. But then they're shown the design, and it's awesome.

Blaziken, Samurott, and Pyukumuku are up there too.

5. AceBackwards

AceBackwards Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽38.7
    My Favorite will always be Haunter, its so happy & expressive. laughing "HauntHauntHauntHaunt..." :P

6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Aaaaa guess what?! You can catch and raise a Haunter on Lake Valor! Haunter is such a cool mon!

7. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Umbreon. When I was first introduced to it, I knew immediately that it was for me. The colors, the types, the way it acted in the anime... perfect.

8. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    pikachu cause og Pokémon and pikachu is just cool

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Well my favourite is Flareon followed by Litten and then Pikachu.
    Flareon because I like its design and it was my first eveelution. It is pretty close to my as it played an important role in my first game beating Elire four.
    Litten because I like it's cat design and love the name and just I happened to like it
    Pikachu because it was my first Pokémon starter.

10. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Porygon-Z because its shiny is so cool.

upload_2018-4-22_12-46-18.gif upload_2018-4-22_12-46-59.gif

11. BowTie

BowTie Camper

Mythical Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    Glaceon, because, well, it's glaceon.
    Cubone/Marowak, because the backstory.
    Sliggoo, because of a dream I had.
    Treecko, best starter obviously.

12. Thundawave

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽132.8
    My favorite Pokémon is Chandelure. I remember seeing it for the first time in BW Pokédex lists when searching for potential team members and being like "it's so pretty and strong!" I used it on my White team and continued to love a lot about it - the animation, elegance, and ability to wreck things. <3

13. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    As you can tell from the pfp, my favorite is probably Sceptile (especially its mega evolution). Ever since I got a Treecko and evolved it into Sceptile in Soul Silver, I thought it was really cool, especially since I love reptiles and dragons. Even though it's not really the strongest or most competitively viable, I still usually always have it on my team and use it as my team's mega Pokémon.
    There are a lot of other Pokémon that I love, some that I almost like as much as Sceptile, such as pseudo-legendaries like Garchomp (although not its mega evolution, I think it looks kinda ugly).

14. Saraceaser

Elfea
    (Honedge)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    My favorite Pokémon of all time would have to be... (Shiny) Ditto! It's so cute, squishy, and blue, and it can turn into anything!

But if Ditto doesn't count, I also LOVE Aegislash, with Pikachu, Tyrantrum, Lucario, Furret, and Pidgeot all following close behind.

(Honestly I love all Pokémon, but Ditto, Aegislash, and Pikachu are my Top Three~)

15. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I really don't have a favorite Pokémon cause all of them have something good about them whether it being a big meme or good at Pokémon battling so yeah...

16. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    How can you only pick one favorite? T_T

Nostalgia favorite [​IMG]

Competitive battling favorite [​IMG] or [​IMG]

Nuzlocke favorite [​IMG] (Named Aftershock who sacrificed himself to assure my victory in the first ever Nuzlocke I played)

Design wise favorite [​IMG]

Favorite badass [​IMG]

All time favorite [​IMG] or [​IMG]

17. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    My favorite Pokémon is Sneasel, with Houndoom being in a close second. I've just always been a fan of those dark type pokémon.

18. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Ooh, this is a hard one for me. Three years ago I would have answered Serperior, hands down. It was my starter in Pokémon Black, my first Pokémon game, and has always had a special place in my heart after it helped me beat Ghetsis. Plus, its design is just freaking cool. But Delphox and Incineroar, my starters in Y and Moon/Ultra Moon respectively, both hold top spots in my favorites list, for the same reasons as Serperior. Also Eevee and all of the eeveelutions are also among my favorites.
    tl;dr: I have a lot of favorites.

19. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I like the Treecko evolution family, but liked Grovyle the most because of PMD Explorers.
    Also like Darkrai, Lucario, Sableye, Alakazam, etc etc

20. Pikachulover0927

Pikachulover0927 PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽51.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    My name answers that question easily. It’s Pikachu. My second is Eevee. My third is Mimikyu