1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 2 Favourite area in Pokemon Gold and Silver?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Getus, Sep 19, 2017.

1. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Oh yeah, I forgot... mainly because, at least in GSC, that "city" is just kinda forgettable, compared to the Dragon's Den and Ice Path. :\

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @ShinigamiMiroku The main thing that I remembered about Blackthorn is that there is a trainer that wants a FEMALE DRAGONAIR for a Rhydon or a Dodrio! One of the most dumbest trades I've seen, I can't forget it! X'D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Oooooooh yeah. What was up with that? It's like, "Oh, I live in a town of dragons, but I can't catch one myself because of reasons, so here, take this incredibly common Pokémon that you can catch relatively easily elsewhere and give me a FEMALE Dragonair. Not just ANY Dragonair, at that - a FEMALE one. On a Pokémon that (IIRC) runs a 7:1 male-to-female ratio. *headdesk* I honestly think they should have reversed that for the HG/SS...

4. U44151

U44151 Sailor

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽196.0
    New Bark town =D