1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Feature Survey: Prefix List

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Achromatic, Aug 14, 2018.

?

Do you use this feature? Do you care if it gets removed?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Other (Must reply)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    [​IMG]

Just trying to gather some feedback about this feature. Please vote in the poll above and leave a reply if you want!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I appreciate and respect the tags greatly. It really helps get the idea of a thread beyond the usually clever but not always descriptive title, especially when it comes to more official features like Staff Post, Event, and Celebration. I'm also of the mind that it can help threads to stand out more when they need or want a bit more visibility. For instance, my teaching-myself-to-draw thread with the tag of Portfolio and my I-promise-I-didn't-abandon-it audio series with the Blog tag, they both help to convey the message of "this isn't just a single thing for a moment, but a long-lasting project, please notice the bright color and the thread itself".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Okay I think there's some confusion maybe? I'm referring specifically to the list, not prefixes themselves. The little list that I screenshotted. Prefixes would never be removed. Does anyone use that?

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I use it sometimes when I'm trying to find a certain thread, but that doesn't happen often

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I don't think Anime/Manga, TV/Movies, Music, or Comp/Tech is needed. Usually, looking at the title is good enough to tell. Plus, we don't tend to get too many threads within those subcategories. If anything, you could combine those tags into a single tag called "Media" or something.

6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Just to reiterate, Ben’s polling in regards to whether or not the LIST is useful, not which prefixes you want to see gone.

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Yes, the list is very helpful. It makes it really easy to figure out the subcategories and to navigate within the forum.

8. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    The list is useful. But it will be better if we have more as there is some grey areas that we don’t know it belongs to which tag. It will be better if we have a bit more choices.

9. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I voted on other for the following reasoning:
    I don't use it to see navigate but it's really helpful to find out what categories a section contains for my own knowledge. Leaning towards wanting to have it.

10. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I do use them, and I enjoy them. It helps a lot in the ValorDex section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.