1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

First gaming system you've owned?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sheep, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Blazonix

Blazonix Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽788.8
    For me, it was the Game Boy Color, and my first games were Pokémon Yellow and Pokémon Silver! Could never beat them though. My attention span would run out, and I would always reset to the beginning.

2. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    Game Boy. Sonic Advance 3, LoZ II, Monster Truck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,039.1
    Mine was the Nintendo Gamecube, and my first games for it was The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Pokémon XD: Gales of Darkness. But my dad had a NES and a SNES, and he had the first three Zelda Games (He gave them to my mom's brother, my uncle). I think that I tried to play Dunk Hunt.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    My first system was the SEGA Genesis. I played Sonic the Hedgehog, some hockey game, and an Animaniacs game on it.

5. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    The SEGA Game Gear! It was my dad's, but he ended up giving it to me. I played a lot of Sonic the Hedgehog.

DecemberWildfire likes this.
  6. Tmo

Tmo Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.9
    The first I owned was an N64. The earliest games I remember seeing are War Gods and Mortal Kombat (yeah, some really rough games for a kid)

7. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    The first gaming system I had was the Gameboy Advance! I persuaded my parents to buy it for me when I wanted to play Pokémon Gold. I don't have the console anymore because I was forced to give it away to a cousin ; v ;

But the first console I ever bought (with my savings) was the Nintendo 3DS.

8. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    First handheld was the original Gameboy, and it still works today.

First console that also wasn't my sister's was my SNES.

9. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Game boy! I still have it and it still works! ;w; <3

10. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    A Red DS Lite with Pokémon Pearl was my first. I still have it in great condition, unlike my friends who broke theirs

11. DecemberWildfire

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    The first system I ever owned was a PS2. The first one I ever played was a SEGA Genesis.

My first games on PS2 were some Powerpuff Girls game, a Shrek Game (don't remember the names of either), and Spyro 2.

12. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The first I personally owned was my Pink DS with Nintendogs Golden Retriever. They have probably starved to death by now.

But the first console I had that was family owned was either the gameboy with Tetris and Super Mario or the N64 with LoZ: OoT and Mario Kart.

13. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    The closest game console that I've first played is a DS Lite with Mario Kart DS, Pokémon Platinum, and that GBA slot used a Super Mario Bros 2 remake. The first game console I'm actually buying with my own money's actually the Switch.

14. Solarking

Solarking Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.8
    Mine was the Super Nintendo. I had lots of games on it, but I initially got it for the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers game.

15. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    My first system as a Game Boy- one of the old bricks, haha. Technically I was just borrowing it to play Pokémon Blue, but I still consider it as the first system I 'owned' because I had that thing for about 6 months before returning it. I got a Game Boy Color of my own later when Pokémon Yellow came out, though!

16. Halt-and-Salute

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.7
    The first gaming system I owned was a Sega Saturn (Games included: Area-51, Lost World: Jurassic Park, Pinball, Daytona)
    First handheld was a Gameboy Colour with Pokémon Red Version. The graphics compared to now OTL XD

17. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,105.7
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Well, I know we have an NES somewhere around here, but I don't think that counts, considering I didn't even know I had it until recently.

What I'd consider my first system was a classic black Game Boy. We had nearly every Pokémon game for the Game Boy except for Crystal, and this is including the spin-offs. I remember that we also had a football game and a side-scrolling spaceship game. Though, I forget what they were called now.

18. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    The N64 was my first console. It used to belong to my mom, then she gave it to me, thus starting my crippling addiction to video games :')

With it she had Banjo Tooie, Super Mario 64, Mario Party 2, Star Fox 64, and Kirby 64.

Those games and being unable to ever complete them were my childhood.

19. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    N64

20. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    The first console I sort of-ish owned was the original Playstation. It belonged to my dad but we used it in equal measure so it felt shared!
    I nicked a Gameboy Advanced when I was a tricky youngster which became the first system I fully owned but the first I acquired lawfully was a Nintendo DS!
    It went downhill from there and now I have too many for my own good > >;;