1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Go ahead and ask me whatever

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by SAF, Apr 17, 2020.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,423.8
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Lessee...
    • Mario: The classic princess rescue. Not a big fan of side scroller games, however.
    • Kirby: Same with Mario on the side scroller game part but with a deep, fun lore to make up for it.
    • Pokémon: I dunno what dragged me into the monster-catching premise, but it's been my comfort zone since a friend IRL first introduced me to it. I do remember bonding with that friend over Pokémon...
    • Zelda, Splatoon, Animal Crossing: I don't follow those series, sorry. :(

Yes, yes, I have. :)

I don't really count... :sweat:

And my preferred exercise? Riding a bike because I can also run errands while at it. :thumbsup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,032.2
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Me when the flesh creature (I want Kirby to keep striving for Fear rating)

Anyway that's not a question. So, of all the Dream Friends (Star Allies) who's your top three (in order if you can), and why? If you need a list just let me know, and yes I count Bandana, Dedede, and Meta in that group.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,423.8
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Never played Star Allies before, so lemme peep at WiKirby first...

Aight, lemme try.
    1. Meta Knight: Dunno why, but seems like I have a soft spot for swordsman characters.
    2. Bandana Dee: I started loving the guy since Forgotten Land -- does it count?
    3. Rick, Kine, Coo: I'm not that familiar with these three, but their gimmick sounds fun.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,032.2
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Bandee counts, ranking's solid. More surprised you didn't go for any of the characters you were playin in that other RP.

Out of your characters, whose outfit would you be most likely to wear? This refers to their "regular" outfit most likely, or what they default to.