1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello there LV, goodbye trashy pokemon fourms!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by ToxicKirby, Mar 15, 2018.

1. ToxicKirby

ToxicKirby Bug Catcher

Flame Hunter
    (Cyndaquil)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hello there! i know that you dont know me, so im gonna introduce myself. my name is ToxicKirby, or you can call me by my first name, Joshua. im a big Pokémon fan with my favorite gen being 4 and Pokémon being Cyndaquill. I hope that i can have a fun time here (and not have to leave lol) and hopefully.... not get banned. i guess you can ask me questions, i will answer!

Self Promo Time!
    You can find me on Twitch with the name Toxicaura73, in 8 days its gonna be ToxicKirby.
    I make panels for Twitch streamers as well! No payment needed!
    my Youtube is also Toxicaura73, its dead right now.
    and i do a lot of designing, so if you need help with something art related you can ask me!

Well thats it, see you in LV!

2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hi ToxicKirby! Cyndaquil is a super neat Pokémon. We have sections for art and graphic design if you want to post a portfolio of your works there!
    Do you create your stuff on Photoshop?

P.S If you read and follow the rules, you should be totally fine.

Let me know if I can help you in any way!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hi Joshua, welcome to LV! There are plenty of different sections around the site, so I hope you find some things that interest you! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ToxicKirby

ToxicKirby Bug Catcher

Flame Hunter
    (Cyndaquil)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.2
    Thanks! Yea i do my work in Photoshop, its my hobby aside from doing game design and coding. (working on a project called Project Ultra, more details coming soon, maybe) but yeah, if i need anything i will ask!

5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Sounds exciting! :D Good luck.

ToxicKirby likes this.
  6. ToxicKirby

ToxicKirby Bug Catcher

Flame Hunter
    (Cyndaquil)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.2
    And also thanks! I have found a lot of things! like the Art, RP, 3DS Game discussion, etc. its really fun!

Oh my god its so hard to keep up! thanks for all the friendly comments!

Vigilance likes this.
  7. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hi there! Welcome!

8. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Hey there, welcome! We're very happy to have you here! If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone. See ya around!

9. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Just adhere to the rules and guidelines which can be found at the Info Desk and you should have no trouble.

Do let me know if you got questions or even just want to chat. See ya around :)

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I wonder how long it will take you to change your avatar to something from Star Allies.

...We'll see.

Looking forward to having you about. If you're game for games, we have a Video Games section just for that - and never be afraid to ask any questions; it's how we learn.
    I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you soon. Cheers.

11. ToxicKirby

ToxicKirby Bug Catcher

Flame Hunter
    (Cyndaquil)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.2
    To answer if im changing my image... maybe yes... maybe no.. (hint hint... Yo-Yo) and thank you all for the nice comments again!

12. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV, ToxicKirby!
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/new-to-lv-or-confused-read-this.17770/ If you ever wonder about certain tools or parts of Lake Valor, this thread should help. Of course, you can always come to us staff for questions or advice! Moderators have green names, Discord Mods have pale blue/lavender names, Super Mods have dark blue names, and Admins have light blue names!
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/global-forum-rules-read-before-posting.20216/ Here are our rules, don't be afraid to ask if you're confused on anything!
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/guide-joining-our-discord-server.19690/ And here is how to sync up your Discord account to your LV account! :)

13. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Hey there, welcome to the most trashy Pokémon forum this side of the web Lake Valor xD I hope you'll have a great time here and just don't break rules and you definitely won't get banned :P

14. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hey! Hope you have fun here! Just saying, it's awesome that you like to do art. In the art section, we have tons of users who want requests. So if you like to do art requests, don't worry! You'll get a lot!

15. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,697.9
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor! Looks like several of our members helped you around, so I hope to see you around the Lake!

16. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it here~
    See you around~

17. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Welcome here new person! That Project Ultra sounds great, I’ll be there if you decide to show anything about it!

18. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @ToxicKirby! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

19. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    welcome to the lake !! enjoy yourself here :D

20. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Hey there Joshua, welcome to the lake!