1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi... Too Late?

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Moonstruck-Mist, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Only 30 second before I began to type this, I began to realize I never did an intro to who I am. Well, the name's Mist, Moonstruck-Mist, but Zach's the real name of this user. I'm a self-writing author with a love for art and biochemistry, and I'm hoping to save lives like this one day. But also on that note, I'm working on learning about Psychology to try and help those I can't reach with medicine alone. But I'm also great for asking questions. My opinions are often different, 'specially on the aspects of life, but I won't bite you. Tell me whatever, and I'll try my best to help you, whether it be big or small. I'm here to help as well as I can, even when all is dark. Well, I guess I might as well take my farewell... Later, partners. This is so late.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    RadEmpoleon, Wings and Sheinxy like this.
  2. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I’m glad you introduced yourself anyway! Better late than never. I also like writing, art, and biochemistry. I take it that since you’re already level 7, you’re well acquainted with LV?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hi Mist, welcome anyway! I hope you've been enjoying your time here ^_^

4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Even if you've been here for a while, it is nice to know a little more about you!

5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I also made a intro post a bit late in, so, no worries!
    Welcome non the less!~

6. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Actually, not quite. I may have been here for over a year now, but I'm only just getting the ropes of what's where. I just message around and try to welcome who I can, while also placing my opinion and thoughts whenever is possible. I may have been here for over a year, but I'm still relatively new in terms of understanding.

Indeed I have. While I may not have been active at all for my first year, getting onto the site has been a great experience with everyone. Though the community is still weird to understand, I'm getting the hang of it. With people like you out there, I'm sure I'll understand like a true pro one day.

Kind of why I did this... But, yeah, letting people know is what I try to do. Nothing much to hide, except everything that might hurt people who don't know me well. But I'll try to let y'all know more about me over time. I will.

Thanks for the welcome, but I doubt you waited a year and a half or so for it. But, still, thanks. I hope to keep up with y'all. This is a great place.

#6 Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2018
  7. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Better late than never! Welcome to Lake Valor :). You're always welcome to come join us on our Discord server, and I'm glad to have you here. Please ask me or another staff member if you have any questions!

8. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    *Wishes to Discord but can't access account* Thanks, Wizard. I'll be sure to ask if I have any questions, but I'm a ranter, so it often won't be here when I talk long and hard. If something does come up and I can't answer it, I will be sure to notify y'all. Thanks for the welcome.

9. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Oh, I see. If you ever need help with anything, don’t hesitate to ask. I hope you’ve enjoyed your stay so far~

10. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Welp, better late than never!
    Hey Zach, welcome to the lake!

11. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Seriously, thank you all. I know it's cliché to just thank people over and over, but as I think I've said, there was a time where I wasn't a people person (anti-social). Thank you all... Haha!

Gwoomy and Wings like this.
  12. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Welcome! I've seen you in other sections a few times tho.

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Well, Mist, it's all right! And here's to Lake Valor! *raises sword with a chunk of rock, symbol of the demon Regirock, impaled in it*

14. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Never too late! :thumbsup:
    Helping people is a really awesome cause! I'll admit that LV is a place where I feel actually helpful. Probably one of the reasons I'm sticking around x)
    You could've already discovered those in your year here, but I'll still give you them just in case:
    https://lakevalor.net/help/bb-codes
    https://lakevalor.net/help/smilies
    I hope you'll stay a bit more! xD

15. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Welcome! Its nice to meet you!

So you like biochemistry? Thats great. I still have chemistry as a subject so I'm sure I will see that part of chemistry again.
    I also appreciate your thought and motive of helping people. Its great to see that you want to help people with the help of medicine and psychology. I hope you will be successful in what you want to do!!

Anyway,hope you have lots of fun here and enjoy your stay~

16. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    I've seen you as well. And thanks for the welcome, Cherry. Yeah, I just wander around right now. No intent but to try.

Yeah, I guess it is! Haha! *Raises a book about 1k pages long* To Lake Valor! The greatest social site I know/have.

I'll look into those. I haven't seen them yet but I think I might as well learn more now.Thank you, Gwoomy.

Yeah, I have to take Chemistry for the first time, then I can look into the career if I can go it. If not, then it's the Psychiatric ward for me, or the military. I'm just trying to push forward and csrry people to a bright world (not the light). And thank you for your wishes. I wish you the same luck. Everyone deserves what they strive for.

Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  17. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm also a bit late but nonetheless, welcome, Zach! It's great having you here. =)

Psychology is seriously interesting and something I considered pursuing as a career at some point....as someone who struggles with anxiety, there is nothing more rewarding than helping those who under how difficult it can be to have a mental illness. Very tough career to break into, but worthwhile in the end.

Anyways, see you around. <3