1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I don't know what to put for a title. So have this.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Tikitak, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Tikitak

Tikitak School Kid

Ninja Squirtle
    (Squirtle)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽258.0
    From the Earth I rise, and to the Earth I shall return. Wussup mothershuckers. My name is Corn Cornelius Cornfield Tikitak. I'm your typical gamer/anime/manga fan, stuff like that. I like things like Touhou, Honkai, Pokémon of course, Project Sekai has me hostage, Rhythm Doctor Enthusiest, stuff like that. My two favorite anime/manga are Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun and Acchi Kocchi. Quiet lurker, not a tab closer (I don't close tabs on websites like these because if I don't see them I'll forget they exist). If you want to know more about Honkai or Rhythm Doctor, ask me and I will pop. Off. I say pog a lot because I was told it was cute when I said it?? I'm a people pleaser so I did it more and now it's a habit leaknig into other places :agony:
    And yes I can draw but don't expect a high quality painting 'kay? Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LassusVulpes likes this.
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! We definitely talk about all sorts of things, not just Pokémon, so you'll have plenty of chances to talk about what you enjoy if you happen to find other people who share those interests. We also have a Discord server that you may feel free to join if you're into that sort of thing. I hope to see you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Hello, welcome to LV!

Just because I'm curious, what other kinds of games do you play?

4. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome, to LV! I totally do not know you by anyway! You're a new face, You are from earth too right?

All jokes aside Tiki, hope you find LV comfortable. Just remember what I told you about scotch tape, and you'll have a good time here.

5. Tikitak

Tikitak School Kid

Ninja Squirtle
    (Squirtle)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽258.0
    I mean I have Tabletop Simulator, Raft, Terraria, and Minecraft too!

DuoM2 likes this.
  6. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Fellow Touhou player, woohoo! Welcome to the lake, enjoy your stay.

7. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Woop I am a bit late to the party but welcome to the lake!

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome!

OwO'' I see Touhou fans??