1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I hope I'm not breaking a sacred number...

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Wings, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Lately, I visited one of my mother's friends (she lives in a different country, so we don't really get to see each other often) and she's like an aunt to me! I am constantly surprised by how kind and caring she is even when the world is so full of toxic negativity. I think that if there were more people like her, the world would be a happier place.

Thank you for your question ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • What color would you want your car to be?
    • What's a TV show you'd like to have revived?
    • Are you interested in learning how to fish?
    • Which Pokémon type should get an immunity? To what?
    • Most underrated Pokémon ability?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wings likes this.
  3. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    White, for that minimalistic effect!

Does Ouran High School Host Club count? I need a second season of that!

Nah. I mean, you kind of kill the fish on the spot and then you have to gut it, too. That's not really for me, I'll just buy fish sticks at the grocery store!

Psychic Pokémon should get an immunity to being confused. They're too smart for that!

Run away, cause when you run out of repels and you're too weak, it'll save you!

Thank you for your questions! ^_^

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Is there something about yourself that you're proud of?

:: Do you own a fancy watch (of any kind)?

:: How often do you have dreams where you fall with style fly?

Wings likes this.
  5. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I want to be humble, but I think I'm a pretty quick learner. I can pick up on a lot of skills from listening and observing which has helped me out in the past! People have told me that I learn quickly too, so that's why I chose this trait.

Not really. I have one adidas sport watch and a couple swatches, and a couple fashion watches but nothing gold or silver or excessively lavish. I don't see much point in owning a fancy watch, since I use my phone to tell time.

I fall all the time, but not in style XD
    Once or twice a year? Only if I lucid dream, and usually I'm too tired to lucid dream. It doesn't happen often.

Thank you for your questions! ^_^

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    >If you get to own a super power, what would it be?
    >Which Disney princess you like the most?

7. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Creating forcefields/shields from thin air and telekinesis!

Mulan and Moana are tied for the best Disney princesses for me since they both accomplish the most and don't have a romantic interest (unless you count Li Shang, but romance isn't a main plot in both movies).

In terms of aesthetic, Jasmine looks pretty cool and has a neat tiger!

Thank you for your questions ^_^

8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What are some of your favorite types of videos to watch online?

Wings likes this.
  9. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Well, I mainly go on YouTube for makeup tutorials (do I ever attempt them? Once in a blue moon. Are they fun and satisfying to watch? Heck yeah!), music videos, and sewing instructions (cause I want to help out at stage crew this year!). I'd like to add more education and studying videos tho- on a different account, I watch language learning videos and crash course!

10. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • Do you believe in destiny?
    • What's your favorite board game?
    • What accent can you imitate best?
    • What do you prefer to see Nebby as? Solgaleo or Lunala? ^_^
    • Do you like snow?
    • Do you have relatives who claim that "it's been forever since I last saw you" and you're like...who the hell are you?

11. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    hnnnnnngh I can't believe I let my own thread die, this post is ancient I'm so sorry T_T I should really turn on my notifications or something!

I somewhat believe in destiny...as in, I believe everything happens for a reason, and how you grapple with those events determines your fate. I think I sometimes use destiny to make myself feel better. For example, if something goes wrong (and it's not my fault, or it was an accident), I tell myself I can't really change it but I can move forward knowing it was meant to happen. I don't think too heavily about it, though.

My favorite board game is the Star Wars edition of Monopoly!

Oof...American. I can't do any accents other than my own!

If Nebby is in the ownership of your OC, Solgaleo. If Nebby is the ownership of Lillie, Lunala!

Snow is great, until it melts into dirty slush. I love clean, fresh white snow but I hate slush, so I guess I have mixed feelings about it.

Waaaaaay too many. I have family I didn't even know about on the other side of the world. Thankfully we don't do family reunions too often because of travel complications, so I can avoid some of the family drama!

Thank you so much for your questions, sorry that I didn't see them until now :sweat:

12. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Nice to see this thread again lol. Question time!

Do you collect anything?

What's your least favourite candy, if you have one?

13. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Hi there!!

I don't just collect, I hoarde. I've got a ton of unused journals in my room, some of which I've never touched before in my life but I keep them around because I'm "saving them for later...."
    I'm moving to a different state, though, so it looks like I'll have to get rid of them. The same goes for my art supplies--I collect art supplies and then hardly use them, so my new goal is to donate art supplies I know I won't use, and use up the art supplies that I like.

My least favorite candy? Probably any kind of cheap chocolate, like Crunch, or pure sugar, like Smarties. If I'm going to eat something unhealthy, I want it to be worthwhile! I'd much rather eat a baked good.

Thanks so much for your questions!

14. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time?

15. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Any creative, really. I love to draw, and I love to write. Right now I'm using my free time to work on a reboot of an old Pokémon fanfiction!
    I also love to be with my friends, since I don't often have time to see them.

Thanks for your question!

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Is there any reason as to why you chose the username "Wings?"

What Pokémon type is your favorite?

Which do you prefer; day or night?

17. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Well, it comes from my fanfiction username "Wings Made of Procrastination," which pretty much describes who I am as a student...I procrastinate a ton but I usually pull through and get good grades anyway? Until I don't, and then I start studying my butt off! I also like the BTS album Wings, so there's that.

The Pokémon serperior made the grass-type my favorite. Even though I know other types are more useful in battle, I'll always have a soft spot for grass-type Pokémon!

I prefer the daytime. It's when I get everything done since I tend to go to bed early and wake up early!

Thank you for your questions!

ShireHime likes this.
  18. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What do you like to do to relax?

What was the last movie you saw?

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Do you know any other KPop groups? If so, which ones do you like?

20. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    To relax, I usually need some nature soundtracks or I listen to tenper's calming Pokémon music collections on youtube. I also like to just hang out with my friends and do nothing together--sometimes we just draw together or lie on the couch.

I think either Ocean's 8 or Incredibles 2. I recommend both!

In addition to BTS, I like Blackpink (a lot more since their recent comeback!), a little bit of Twice (I wasn't totally thrilled with their last comeback), KARD, and my sister's trying to get me into Loona. Back when I first discovered KPop, I was really into Girl's Generation, Exo, 2NE1, and 4Minute. I'm not so excited about those groups anymore, but I still really love CL from 2NE1. I hope she breaks free from YG and forms her own entertainment company!

Thanks for both of your questions!

ShireHime likes this.