1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Are you okay?" Kiseki asked, looking at Kirito with worry. "I probably shouldn't have agreed to you carrying me..." She was feeling bad about her decision from earlier.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito laughed. "Its okay. I choose it myself even if yoy said no. Im just tired thats all" as he slowly stood up. "Lets just continue

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki sighed, looking at Kirito. "If you say so..." she was still worried and nothing Kirito said had assured her at all.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito walked slowly. "Shall we set up some camp here??" He asked as he sat down next to the road

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (Sorry for the late reply!)

"Sure!" Kiseki sat down beside Kirito, looking at the sky. "You know, this kind of reminds me with how Maria, Seline, you, and I used to camp together with everyone else. I miss them already..."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Ah yeah we did that. But no I do not miss them at all. Im glad they are gone" as his eyes flashed angry.

"I..." as he noticed what he said. "Im sorry. Yes I miss them also" he whispered

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Hmm, I wonder if we could try to see them again. That'd be fun, wouldn't it?" Kiseki wondered as she looked up to the sky. "But I guess they'd be too busy now."

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito only gave a small smile glad he was happy that Kiseki didnt was mad at what he said earlier.
    He closee his eyew listening to the Pokémon passing by

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki looked at Kirito's face with a smile in her face. She then turned her gaze back to the forest. She could faintly remember the time they first met. It was at Kandiun, Arania to be exact. They were there to witness the tournament.

At that time, she really couldn't come close to Kirito. She thought that maybe he was too serious for someone like her, so she kept to herself.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito sighed as he remembered Kiseki. He wasnt really interested but he wasnt in anyone. He teased everyone and mostly cause of his darkside got ib the way.
    He opened his eyes again giving her a kiss on the checl before falling back down ob the ground. Feeling way to tired

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh, uh," Kiseki looked at Kirito who laid his back on the ground. She was surprised by his actions since she was technically thinking about the first time she had met him.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    He shiveres. While his forhead got a little warm. While Kirito fell asleep

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (Sorry for the late replies - again. Life's been hard.)

Kiseki looked at Kirito for a moment before standing up. She sighed, thinking about things. She wasn't feeling too sleepy yet since the sun had just set. She walked around the area, not too far so she wouldn't get lost. Chieri stayed behind with Kirito and looked at the sky, remembering the time when she ran away.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (No worries. If ya are unable to reply. Its fine. Real life is way more important than online ;)

Kirito breath hard. In a way he had trouble breathing at all. He shook a couple of times.

"I control this. Not you" he called out in his dream

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    While walking around the forest, Kiseki saw a number of Pokémon looking like they were hiding from something. She came closer to the tree and spoke. "Hello!"

The Pokémon were instantly surprised and took a few steps back in surprise. But when they saw that it was only a human, they breathed a sigh of relief. One of the Pokémon, a Pachirisu, came close to her.

"What are you guys doing out here in the dark?"

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Pachirisu tried to explain that it was a mean zangoose who walked around to steal food in a violent way

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki sighed. "If only I can understand you guys." However, she still tried to deduce what Pachirisu was saying until it hit her - the Pokémon were all trying to stock food near the tree. She then noticed some claw marks on the tree as her eyes widened. "Wait, you mean that someone's stealing your food? Oh no..."

Kiseki tried to approach the tree, but when she did, the Zangoose came out from hiding. She couldn't help but reel back and yell in surprise. The Pokémon all ran behind Kiseki in fear.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Zangoose threatend them. "My food. You do not get anything from me" s he had his claws out

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh, um, hi, I think these Pokémon own the food that you're, uh, guarding there," Kiseki was slightly panicking while she spoke, but she definitely tried her best. "I think they just want to get them back."

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Zangoose grinned

"Its all mine. No one gete a piece" as he growler again. Slashing in midair