1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    If Kiseki could jump with excitement, she would, but the teaes of sadness and happiness came first. She was so happy to see Kirito again. She was so lonely for the past year and shd was glad fhat he found himself again. "You came back," she struggled to speak, covering her mouth with her hands.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    ''And why didn't I get a hug and a kiss yet.'' he smiled, opening his arms. ''And yes Kiseki I am back, I am for always yours''

I had already felt Celia and Juna hugging his legs, as he pet it them both.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki ran towards Kirito and gave him a tight hug. She had been waiting for so long, and now that he's finally here... She couldn't contain her tears. "I'm sorry, I just can't believe you're finally back..."

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Im sorry for leaving you. But I just had to do it" hugging back holsing her close to him.
    'what has happened here?" letting go of her

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki wiped her tears with her outfit. "Not much, really... I've been trying to take care of the Pokémon." The girl had many questions in her head due to the fact that she was beginning to forget most of the things she had done. She didn't know exactly how she got to Fractalia, but she knew that she came here because she loved Kirito, and that was enough reason to stay.

She held Kirito's face before kissing him. When it was over, she spoke. "I just thought I needed to tell you that I love you... in case I wouldn't be able to tell you in the future."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    kirito blinked at the sudden. he felt her lips leaving. "I lov..." before continue his sentence he looked at her. "what do you mean with forget ib the future" Kirito felt suspicious and not the part that she was cheating..more that she didnt say what it was. He felt the same way before when he had just woken up. she seemed lost but not now. something more serieus felt at hand

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki shook her head. "It's nothing," she softly spoke. "We shouldn't be sad. Today is your brithday, right?" She then smiled.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito.narrowed his eyes. "yes it is. Guess I need to ask somethinf else instead. " he sat down on one knee. "Kiseki do you want to marry me??"

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki turned to Kirito and smiled. "I thought... after you threw your ring, I thought you didn't want to marry me anymore." She sighed, happy that he didn't change his mind. "But yes, I still want to marry you."

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I need it time Kiseki" as he pulled our a handmade ring he made himself. "Im glad you didnt change your mind

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I never changed my mind," Kiseki spoke, her words calm and soft, "because I knew you'd return. And I'm so glad you did."

She smiled when she saw the ring. "That ring is so pretty!"

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito smiled and blushed. "I made it myself. ive put all my skillw into making it" glad she never changed her mind

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki looked up when she heard that Kirito made it. "Really? Wow, this is amazing!" She blushed. It had been a year, so it was natural for Kirito to do some new things. "Should I be wearing it now?" She asked, laughing.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Of course you should wear it. It would be a waste if you didnt" he smiled. "I learned how to become a blacksmith" even though Kirito was happy to get on with his new life. at timws he did miss his magic

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki smiled. Even Kirito had been doing something for the past year. She took the ring and placed it on her finger, not keeping her eyes away from it for it looked so beautiful. "It does seem like you've been busy. I'm glad you're... oh, nevermind. Just... thank you."

She was about to say something about him enjoying something other than magic, but that would seem too insensitive.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Im glad you like it. I took me awhile till I found all the materials" he smiled holsing her hands. "Where ia my father?"

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki smiled, "Thank you." She then looked around after hearing the question, but after realizing that Kuran wasn't home, she gasped. "Oh, right, I believe he went to work?"

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "cI see. he didnt tell you anything?? weird its not for him . also what did he say when I left??"

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki looked at Kirito's eyes before shaking her head. "He didn't say anything."

She then sighed, trying to remember that day. "He didn't tell me much when you left... But I know that he really cared about you. I know your relationship isn't in its best state right now... But I think it's time for the both of you to fix things."

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "What.. I cant ever do that. He doesnt love me remember." Kirito saix a little bit shocked. "You know what I did to him" he sighed