1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "I've no idea what to do right now," Kiseki said, looking at Kirito and joining him on the bed. "I even tried learning some cleric magic to see if anything they had could help bring them back, but so far, I've found nothing."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "I see." Kirito rolled over holding Kiseki with a arm around her. "Than we need to search another way. you do need to do this on your own

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Feeling comfortable around Kirito’s arms, Kiseki closed her eyes. She sighed, feeling stressed. “I really wish this didn’t happen. I really hoped that you’d just return and we’d have a happy time again together. Now we have to figure out what to do with me...”

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "arent we happy now than? a new adventure maybe? " he sighed himself. "I am actually feeling guilty . It is due tp my darkness that it happened to you

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki hugged Kirito back, positioning herself below Kirito's head. She then opened her eyes, looking at him. "I don't regret what I did. If I had to risk my life just to keep you safe... I'd still do it."

"You deserve to live happily Kirito... you really do."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Just dont do this again. You deserve to live happy also. plz" he whispered closin his eyes..as he slowly fell asleep

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki looked at Kirito as he fell asleep and smiled. It was cute seeing his face so peaceful and calm. Kiseki also fell asleep a few minutes later, still holding Kirito close to her.

As she slept though, some dream-like visions began appearing in her mind. A forest, a giant tree, and the figure she had seen earlier that night. What did those mean?

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kuran went checkinf on the two as it was sudden silent. seeing them both asleeo he smiled. He slowly and careful put there them both in bed and putting a blanket over them. "Sleep tight you two" dimming the ligh as he went to sleep also

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    A new day daned upon Kirito and Kiseki. The girl opened her eyes, waking up in Kirito's arms. It had been a year since she last had the chance to wake up with him, so it was very refreshing.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Heyy Kiseki" he yawned but kept hos eyes closed. "Did you sleep well" s the morning sun shown through the window.

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    “I did,” Kiseki said, looking up at Kirito. “It’s been so long... but now you’re here. I’m glad you came back.” The girl then sat up straight, stretching a little bit as she looked outside the window, the light of the sun making her eyes close a little.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    a blush came up when she said it. "Is my father gone to work??" as he saw tje time of 9 am. Kirito laiddown and covered his face with tje blanket

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki looked at Kirito who covered himself up with the blanket. She tried to shake his body. “Hey... we should get ready for today... wake up!” It was a nice day today and she wasn’t going to let Kirito sleep the day off.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Fine fine." he yawnes . "I go to rhe shower." he undid his clothes and put on rhe hot water only.

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki got up from the bed and went outside, taking in the fresh air of the morning. It was quite chilly but since the rays of the sun struck the patio, it didn't feel as cold.

The girl wondered what her dream earlier was about. "A forest with a mystical tree..."

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    kirito stepped out of the bathroom with only his pants on. "How about we investigate that memory lose? I mean it is weird and all." as he searched in the closet for a shirt

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki turned around, noticing Kirito had already finished. She came back inside the room and began to speak. "I had this dream last night. There was this forest and this magical tree. I... just don't know where it is."

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "A forest and a magical tree. umm I do nkt think I know it here" seeing Kiseki might be worrying. His features had became more musculier and he was a little bigger tjan before. even though his scares were still showing. he placed his shirt down and hugged Kiseki. "We will find a way my dearest wife. " he smiled kissing her deeply

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki was taken aback by Kirito kissing her at first, but managed to kiss him back. The fact that he finally returned meant that she could finally count on someone and not have to bear the burden alone herself. As long as Kirito was by her side, she felt that she could do anything.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "So feel like starting a new journey??" letting go off her and put his shirt on