1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Hehe alright. I heard there is some big wedding going on there." The boy smiled. "Say, shall we go out tonight just so we can know each other better" he winked at her

(Eventually they go back to Fayan)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Ah, I see. I'll just assume that they're in Fayan since this takes place months after the original RP, right?)

Kiseki smiled at the boy, "That sounds wonderful, but I'm afraid I can't go. I have other plans for tonight." She certainly got uncomfortable when he winked since she was only used to Kirito doing that, but she didn't let him notice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Yep true)

"Really. How about now. I say to my boss im of for lunch" he grinned putting a arm aroubd her neck. "No worries alright

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Um..." This has been Kiseki's biggest weakness: the fact that she is unable to say no to anyone. She feels like if she says no to something, she is already disappointing the people around her. "Okay, I suppose..." she muttered.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Great. I will be right back" the boy smiled.

Kirito in the meantime yawned and stretched himself. He dressed himself. "Umm what was Kiseki doing. Somethung about letters"

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    The girl sighed in frustration, slouching her shoulders a bit. "You never learn, do you? You're always afraid of disappointing others but you're disappointing more people by doing this." She thought to herself, wanting to bash her head into a wall.

#46 Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Not long. Juna flew down by Kiseki with a small note on it.

Kirito smiled at his idea. He felt that he neglectes Kiseki the past montha even though they would go away tomorrow. He still wanted to do something

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki didn't know what to do. She looked at the bulletin board to help calm herself down. Tomorrow was going to be her anniversary (monthsary, to be exact) with Kirito and it just felt like things were going to go wrong from this point forward.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Juna the talonflame picked in Kiseki hand tk get her attention. She wanted to get back inside but couldnt do it unless she gave the small note on her paw

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (Sorry, I didn't notice that.)

Kiseki quickly felt Juna's beak touching her hand for some time now. Was she really that deep into thought that she didn't realize that the Talonflame was doing that to her? "What is it, Juna?" She then noticed a small note on the Talonflame's foot that she picked up and read.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (it okay)

''Dear Kiseki, what about we meet up for Lunch around 1 pm. The bakkery close by is a place where you can sit great. I see you there. Kirito"

Juna nodded and flew back up, going back to the house.

''SOrry you had to wait, I had to take care of thing.'' the boy said walking back with his jacket on. ''Ready to go.'' as he put a arm around her waist.

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    The girl sighed, not knowing what to do. She needed to decide on what she will be doing. With a determined look in her eyes, she held the paper close to her after reading its contents.

When the boy returned, she was completely taken aback by the boy's actions. She gently pushed his arm away from her waist, trying her best not to offend him as she turned around. "I would like to thank you for your generous offer, but unfortunately I forgot that I had other plans for this afternoon. I hope you understand."

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "No way. You promised me you come with me. I already said to my boss I take the day off" the boy said a little mad.

Kintori was busy showering. Doing his hair. Dressing himself. Juna sat inside with Celia. Both with there eyes closed. "Really you lazy Pokémon" kirito said.
    Celia looked up. "Must you say" more in char char way

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Right," Kiseki thought to herself. There really wasn't an escape; she was bound literally and figuratively. She can't escape right now and she can't escape the disappointment she feels like the boy is feeling. Whatever happens now, she just has to play along until she finds an opportunity.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    The boy looked up. "Great. Seems she fell for my sob story" he thought while looking sad.

Kirito stretched himself. "Um got at least a hour to go."

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Come on Kirito... please come over here already..." Kiseki thought to herself as she tried to look around, even for the slightest opportunity to escape later in the long run.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Whats wrong? You seem nerveus" the boy wondered.

Kirito stood up. "You two just stay friendly here" hee quickly grabbed his wand put on his coat and left the door. Lockin it.
    While walking through the street he gazed over. Seeing Kiseki but the boy who drolled over her didnt seem familair. He narrowed his eyes
    With some speed he grabbed the boy collar. "What were you doing to her" he hissed

The boy a bit a shook looked at him. "Relax man. What does matter. I only asked for a date lunch"

Kirito heart started beating rapinly. "A date lunch.with my girlfriend" he said even more mad.

"Come on dude how should I know that. She nevef said anythin. " the boy said trying to calm the mage down.
    "Kiseki is to kind to say anything to disapoint anyone." Kirito started to get more angry but the second and hold him even tighter that the collar started to burn into hos neck.

"C...c.." he tried to answer

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki was beginning to feel guilty after her actions and seriously criticized herself for it. She was putting two different people into a heated argument and her heart was beginning to feel heavy. She looked at Kirito in the eye, tapping his shoulder. "Kirito... let's go."

Her voice almost felt like a quiet mutter that couldn't be heard, but she wanted to stop what was happening.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito let go of him. "Let I never see you near her again" as he grabbed Kiseki tightly by her arm dragging her away.

The boy sighed walkin back inside his boss blinked at his return. "Dont say anything"

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    At this point, Kiseki couldn't hold back her tears. She was frustrated with her actions and realized how much it affects the people around her. She sobbed quietly, being dragged away by Kirito. Her wrist was beginning to hurt, but she really couldn't feel it against the pounding feeling in her chest.