1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Jewels of Aether - Starting a new (ShirexTala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Aug 22, 2018.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "If you're not fine... I'd rather we don't go out for our anniversary," Kiseki sat beside Kirito, patting his back slightly. "There are more anniversaries to come anyway."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito looked at her az tears formed into his eyes. "We need to go. No mattter what. Its its..." he tried to say. "We go "

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I don't want to risk losing you," Kiseki cried, her eyes full of sadness and despair after seeing how much Kirito was suffering. She didn't know any song that would at least help to soothe the pain.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I had a surprise there. And you wont lose me. Please do not be sad" he hugged her close to him.

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki cried in Kirito's shoulder, still panicking and sad after what happened to Kirito. She was still reluctant to accept going out when he was in a bad shape, but she didn't want to make him feel worse. "Promise me, you won't leave me, okay?"

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito chuckled. "I only am sick not deadly silly" he shivered a little but still hold Kiseki close. "I love you" he whispered. As he slowly laid down letting Kiseki stay closento him as he fell asleep

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Still..." Kiseki muttered, looking at Kirito who has fallen asleep. He was holding her close, but she didn't mind and only hugged him back. "I love you too..."

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    The next morning was Kirito up early. He slowly stood up. Walking upstairs for the shower.
    Opening the hot water he shivered and just sat on the ground. "Weird why does thus scar hurt" feelong it a littl3 burn. He sighed as he continued the hot shower

(Btw. Feel free yo let somethin happen to Kiseki . As I feel that I let kirito do more..sorry for thar also)

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (It's alright! I think it adds more story to the RP)

Kiseki woke up in the bed, rubbing her eyes just to wake herself up slightly. She wasn't in the mood to get up yet, however. She was enjoying how soft the bed was and the sheets that covered it. She rolled around, a blanket covering her entire body. "This feels nice," Kiseki thought to herself, enjoying what she was doing like a child.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    After the shower kirito went down tp make breakfast for Kiseki and his father. Him self he wasnt sure how he felt but the idea of going away with Kiseli sure made himself pull harder to be okay

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki breathed in and out as she stopped rolling over. It was a new day and she needed to start it right. She got off of the bed, fixed it so it looked nice, and headed straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    After making breakfast and put someyhing over it to let the heat on. He went to gibe there Pokémon food. Celia slowly walked over with worry qll over her face. "Its okay Celia. Just the flu" he said . Even Juna looked worried at him. He hugged them both and went upstairs to wake up Kiseki.
    Npt seeing her there he undid his shirt and checked his scar in the mirror. It was hard to see on his back but he tried figurering out why it sudden started to burn after so many years.

(How about ya think of the reason?? What is going on with Kirito..maybe more than the flu)

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (I have a few ideas: maybe it can be the consequence of using too much dark magic, or it can be a curse given to him by Necrozma before the battle ended. The curse can be something shallow like making him weaker or something deep like he can't be with Kiseki or something. I'm not good with ideas xD)

Kiseki came out of the bathroom, her hair tied up with a bun. She was already wearing her clothes when she saw Kirito checking his scar on the mirror. "Is something wrong?"

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Sounds like awesome ideas. I guess I loke the first one the best)

"My scar hurts. Even more when im showering." Kirito had a pale skin by now and looked more sick then yesterday. "When do you want to go? Also I have breakfasr for you"

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Why are you... you still look like you're sick!" Kiseki called, her attention focused on Kirito. "Why is that? You're definitely not feeling well..."

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Im doing justbfine. Remember I have a surprise for you. Once we are there" Kirito smiled at her

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Why do you keep forcing yourself that you're okay even though you're not?" Kiseki asked, sad about Kirito's decision to continue. "We can always celebrate another day when you feel better."

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Because Kiseki. I am never sick. And I planned a big surprise there and it costs to much to just cancel... it.." kirito said mad. "So we just go"putting back his shirt on. "Go eat breakfast so w3 can leave"

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kiseki sighed. "If that's what you want." Maybe she should've just gone along with it? She then proceeded to head downstairs, eating breakfast that Kirito had served.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kirito clenched his fists. Being mad at himself for talking to her like that. He sighed
    He grabbed his coat and crystal wand. Creating small snowballs.