1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Jewels of the Aether: A Festive Reunion (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "I bet you would" Michelle said as she pushed Leon of her shoulser while walkin back to the boat

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    (I'm so sorry! I'm in the process of moving and forgot about LV ^^'')
    Seline followed, Gracie and Azelia in her arms-sleeping. "It was amazing to see you all again, I've missed you all!" She smiled, holding the duo close.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    122 Generation likes this.
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @122 Generation @Shadria @Queen of Darkness

With all the tired but happy people departing the grounds, it was safe to say this year's festival was a success. The new challenge, at least to Brock and Lillie, was making next year's festival even better.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (no worries, how ya moving going?)

Michelle still smiled , Kirito on the other hand, was holding Celia and Juna walking behind her while gazin at Kiseki at times

5. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (steady, the house needs a lot of repairs first)
    "The festival was amazing, I'm so glad we managed to make it." She smiled, with a yawn escaping. She was growing just as tired as her Pokémon!

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Goodness, you've got a lot on your plate, Shadria!)

Maria and Evergreen followed Seline, though Evergreen couldn't help but gaze at Gracie and Azelia and how positively cute they looked when they were sleeping. Then again, she was feeling tired too, while Maria yawned. I'm really glad how this festival turned out, but I'm so happy to see all of you again - she looked at Kirito and Kiseki, in particular.

"I've missed you all too!" Maria added, with Evergreen leaning on her shoulder. Both their eyelids were dropping.

Leon, like Kirito held his Pokémon, was holding a sleeping Belle in his arms and Michelle close to him. "Until next time," he said. "Next year may turn even better."

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Fine by me)

Kirito went up a differebt boat with Kiseki as they entered the boat started ro move. he wavved at everyone else

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Suppose so)

Evergreen waved back at Kirito, as Maria also waved at Sir Brock and the others. She, Leon, Michelle, and Belle were headed in the same direction, so they boarded their ship and began their departure for home.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (I must say, I had fun with this one. thanks for everyone who was in the rp)

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (yeah. I'm sorry I was kinda, not here, real life is really picking up. lol. I should be moving in next week, btw)
    Seline waved, following Maria onto the ship. "Today was amazing..but I think it's time for some of us to get some sleep." She lightly laughed, yawning mid-giggle.

122 Generation likes this.
  13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @122 Generation @Shadria @Queen of Darkness

The four companions went their separate ways. While this year's festival was fun, they all knew that next year's would be even better! If they were ever needed before then, they would ever be ready to answer the call of adventure.

THE END

(Thanks, everyone! This was fun!

Pirate Captain likes this.