1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal Journey of a Punk Girl

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by ChaosFox, Mar 23, 2022.

1. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    So I have finally gotten around to starting this. Because of the 4 way tie on my poll I decided to pick from the 4 that had one vote each (next time I will just pick something) Anyway after mulling it over considering the Lass option I decided on pun girl also due to how I plan on setting this whole thing up and what I might do with this later Im doing a partial nuzlock which means I ill keep a death count and while my fainted Pokémon wont die I will box them and change them around when they do and may or may not bring them out again later. Any way on to the rules

1. Only Dark, Ghost, Posion, and Normal types may be caught
    2. Only 1 Pokémon per area may be caught
    3. As to the second rule I will split the 1st rout into 4 area as you can not access certain parts till after you finish the festival and one part can not be accessed till you get the Tauros ride. This will be the ONLY route I do this on.
    4. When A Pokémon faints it will be "Stuned" for a bit which mean it will need some time to rest in the pc for a bit.
    5. I will turn the exp share on and off to try not to be super over leveled.

As to why I am not doing this a a full on nuzlock is I have to much stress in my life right now but really wanted to try this whole sharing a journey with others thing. Anyway enough talk lets get this started.

So started out the game doing all the stuffs. Video call with the professor and with that over the whole Lily running for her life because she was ste... I mean helping nebby escape. Anyway with that done three months pass in the game and we find that me and mother have moved to Alola we are woken up bye are meowth (ok I will admit I almost went with the team rocket choice and saying that the mother was once part of of team rocket and turned states evidence against them wich is why we moved but anyway) So we go and talk to mom who suggest we go out and explore and make are way to Iki town.

Ok lets press pause here for a moment first off we all know the mother is lazy as she is always talking about unpacking from the move but never seems to get it down. Then she decides to send her child out to explore a strange new place with out a Pokémon I mean what if we have to walk through tall grass..... Anyway that is what happens an low and behold we do and e get jumped bye a yungoos but thankfully we are saved bye the three starters.

After this Kakui walks up and after introducing the heroes he decides to let me have one. I end up piking Litten and naming him Ifrit. I then finish making my way to Iki town and am stopped outside the village bye Hau. After some taking he chooses Rowlet and I smash him in are first battle. We then go into the village and then it is a bunch of talking till I try to make my way to the Ruins and get stopped at the bridge where I start to sped through helping Lilly and more talking until finally I get past Kakui teaching me how to catch Pokémon. Also can e talk about how rude he is barging into people's house and not waiting for them to answer the door.

Anyway he shows me how to catch Pokémon and I am then free to continue on my way. As I make my way up the path I stop before the first trainer and run around and get a couple of encounters with some bugs before we find a Pikipek which I catch and name Sylph. I Then fight the trainers and train up Sylph a bit before I try to go to Iki town and am stopped bye the well weird looking people who do not tel us who they are yet.

After that little chat I go into the town get through the conversations and fight Hau. Once more I smash him first with Ifrit crisping up the pichu and then Sylph using it's mighty beak to take out Rowlet. After this there is yet more talking and I get the z-ring and the Island challenge amulet before yet more talking (to much talking!) and I can finally go home and rest up for the next part of my journey.

And here is where I end for now the first leg of the journey in the books.

[​IMG]
    Name: Ifrit M
    Nature: Docile
    Ability: Blaze
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    [​IMG]
    Name: Sylph M
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Skill Link
    Characteristic: Alert to Sounds

#1 Mar 23, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    This is going to be fun! Reminding me of my Biker run in Ultra Sun. May your captures be fun and your battles be victorious!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ChaosFox likes this.
  3. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    Oof i can't imagine the difficulty of any playthrough good luck :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Good luck, you punk! :3

5. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    OK first thank you for the luck and support.

So pocking up where I left off. The day after the festival we get another visitor. This time it is Lilly. She was sent bye the professor to bring us to his lab. So after talking to her and are mother giving us more pocket change we head down to the lower part of Hau"oli outskirts. Here we get taught ho to jump off small cliffs after which we go to the grass to get are third partner (and only one available to us here) Inky and though the nature (Timid) is not my favorite on this little love of mine we do get the contrary ability wich is one all time favorite abilities in the game.

Anyway after catching my third friend and naming him Catoblepas we take out the three trainers an make are way to the lab. Once there we have a lot more talking and get the most annoying feature in the game rotom dex. Yea it was kind of cool idea but honestly I find rotom dex to be annoying. Though I will say the rotom loto thing they added in the Ultra version's that we will be getting before to much longer is a slight redeeming factor.

Anyway after receiving the annoying rotom Hay comes and and there is more talking (seriously tis is why if I ever did a speed run of a Pokémon game I would stay away from the gen and probably the previous two gens as well) We go out side and as we do the sky goes dark. Kaukui say it is a good sign and I think he his crazy because it was already dark out as it was night so how can this be a good sign....

Well that is my que to leave so I do making it to the Pokémon center where Lilly has to take the time and tell me all about them.... I mean I get why they put this in the games as there are new players in the series but I have been playing theses games since well Red and blue I think I get how most things work unless it is something new to the game. Anyway I heal up grab a few Items and do the Festival Plaza so I am not forced to do it later and then make my way to the Pokémon school.

Once we arrive there we are told to take on four trainers. How ever before that we go to get are next partner. Now here I have 3 Possibility. I really do not hold my breath on the grimer as I almost never get lucky enough to have it as my first encounter but I am almost always lucky enough to get the Zoura however this time we get the Meowth. Which again not the best Nature but it does have technician. Anyway from here we smash the four trainers and go up to face the teacher (after telling Lilly we may have done something bad).

Now here we give Diablo (The Meowth) her first try at battling and we get super lucky and get a flinch off the bite after flinching it with fakeout the first turn. However the second but does not flinch and my heart skips a beat as the water gun the poplio uses takes Diabl to the yellow. Thankfully Diablo out speeds and we take the nasty evil thing out with a third bite (And actully I love poplio just not in this moment in time) we then meet Ilima and leave the Trainer school after being given advice form the trainers we fought an we are off to the city. Of course before we get there we have to deal with petting a tourous and that is where we will leave this for now. So now we have 2 new friends and another leg of the journey under out belt.

That is it for now. So far no stuns but we are about to fight Illima and the first trail soon after that so we will see if we can keep that number at 0. Also I would like to see if any one can guess where the Names are coming from (the first should be a dead give away) Anyway that Is all for now.

[​IMG]
    Name: Ifrit M
    Nature: Docile
    Ability: Blaze
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    [​IMG]
    Name: Sylph M
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Skill Link
    Characteristic: Alert to Sounds

[​IMG]
    Name: Catoblepas M